Intruders and Saviours

Emerald

I noticed that she was checking me out before standing up and introducing herself. She looks familiar. I can't seem to put my finger on it but it's as if her face resembles someone I trust dearly.

"I was brought here by your little brother." She finished.

What?

When did I have a little brother?

I looked at the person she's indicating and saw Junhong, one of our members. It was literally the funniest thing I've heard. I do see him as my little brother, hell, I see all of my members as family but I needed to be strict.

After I have calmed down from my laugh, I put my hand out to shake hers and introduce myself.

"So, where are you from Jaehee?" I posed and draw back my hand after our shake.

Jaehee bit her lip and looked at Junhong, they had eye contact for a while and Junhong heaves a sigh.

"She's... a traveler." He answered.

Something smells fishy.

I put on my gummy smile and looked at Junhong who immediately tensed, "Junhong. Can I talk to you for a minute?"

Junhong glanced at Jaehee who looked back.

"In private."

☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆

Our leader- I meant, Yongguk, wanted to talk to me alone. He had brought me to the kitchen. Ugh, what does he want to talk now? Oh my god, I hope I'm not in trouble. Did he caught me doing it?

"Junhong."

But I swear it was just that once though.

"Junhong?"

It happened at night too.

"Choi Junhong."

And I washed the fabric! No... It couldn't be-

"CHOI JUNHONG!"

"NO! I DIDN'T PEED ON THE BED! I SWEAR! I'M SORRY!" I shrieked and hid my face with my arms.

I peeked at him from the space between my arms and saw his baffled look.

"You peed? On the bed?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"N-no?" I stammered, still covering my face.

He pinched the bridge of his nose, lifting the sunglasses a bit. He then put his hand in his jeans pocket and studied me.

"Stand straight." He commanded and I obeyed, looking at his eyes past the glasses.

"Why is she here?" He questioned, "And don't lie to me."

I gulped and evaded his eyes, "I found her... in the forest."

"In the forest?! What? Nobody should be around here!" He yelled.

I balled up my fist so that I won't take a step back and continued, "She's a traveler."

"Wait. What world is she from then? Because every world should know how this world works." He said and took a quick look inside the room.

I stayed silent, hoping I could avoid his question.

He looked back at me, "Well? Is she from near here? Answer me."

"She's from..." I paused and gulped again, "Earth."

Silence.

It's tense.

"Why is an Earthling doing here?" He demanded with his leader voice, "Wait. Don't tell me she is-"

He break off his sentence when I nodded my head.

"No wonder her face looks familiar." He sighed and sat on the chair, "Does she know?"

I shook my head.

"We should tell her, but not now. It's too complicated." He stated and glanced back in the room again. Jaehee is resting her head on the table, flicking through channels on the TV.

Yongguk asked me how I med her and I told him everything. I got scolded half way of my story though. I then told him about the kind trying to bring her to the mansion and I brought her here.

"Of couse the king wants her. She is an important person." He groaned and focus on to the ceiling, "She is someone who can-"

He was cut off by the loud knocking from the front door. I stared at him in shock and he stood up, grabbing a nearby gun on the kitchen counter. He signaled me to follow behind him. We went to the front door and he looked out the peed hole.

". It's the guard." He scanned Jaehee and me, "Get out."

"To where?" I asked. Jaehee had stood up and was near me asking us what's going on.

"Somewhere safe. Anywhere. Just not here." He said and draw something out of his back pockets, "Here."

He tossed something to both of us. Guns?

"Just in case." He whispered and the knocking got louder, "Go out from the back and go to a nearby shop here. A toy shop to be precise. You'll meet a friend of mine who works there. Tell them I sent you guys there and he'll support you guys from there on."

"OPEN THE DOOR!" Someone barked from behind the doors and pounded on it harder.

"GO! NOW!" He ordered just as the door fkew open and the guards swarmed in, "AND KEEP HER SAFE!"

I nodded and took Jaehee's hand and run out from the back door. We heard gun shots going off from inside the house and we ran faster after we got out.

We heard people coming after us but we didnt look back and kept going. As we ran through the forest again, I saw something shiny being thrown from the corner of my eyes and the footsteps stopped.

I stopped, turned around and saw the guards who were catching us got hit. Shurikens and knife? There's no one who uses these except them.

I scanned the forest but I observed nothing. It was expected. I smiled and silently thanked the person who saved us.

I watched back at my house.

I hope he's alright.

Yongguk...

I felt Jaehee squeezed my hand lightly and I looked at her concerned face yet she still had a smile.

"He's going to be fine," She told me and I smiled at her.

I hope she's right.


・゚:*✧・゚: \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  [ A U T H O U R ' S   N O T E ]  ✧・゚:*✧・゚: \(✿◕‿◕)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

yea. updates again! i'll be putting chapter 7 right after this so yea.

omg the one where zelo freaked out, don't ask me. i wrote this at like 2am

if you guys wanna know how the place looks like here you go.

{caution: if you guys don't want to damage the visual image you did for their place then just skip it}

red = yongguk | blue = zelo | green = jaehee

(ノ⊙‿⊙)ノ︵