A Shocking Information

Emerald

After the young warrior, Zelo, introduced himself to Jaehee. He continues on dragging her to the place he's bringing her. He finally slowed down when they arrive at a place with a lot of trees around them. Within those trees, there's a cabin. It's made of wood and the roof was disguised with leaves to make it look like a tree from afar.

Jaehee raised her eyebrow as she looked between the cabin and the person who dragged her here.

"Are you serious?" She asked.

"What? It's cosy and safe!" He claimed, "There's nowhere else to hide if you're a warrior anyways."

They stared for a while sending some kind of message and giggled.

☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆

Giggling, I responded with a nod and marched on. He unlocked the door with the key he had in his pockets and entered. He told me to make myself at home and went into another room. I took a deep breath and step inside the house, looking around.

It's not really as homey as I thought. There's only a couch, a TV and three to four rooms. It's a simple place, not the kind of home rich people would like to come. I took a seat on the couch and glanced at the table in front of me when something caught my eye. I picked up the framed picture and examined it.

How did he?

"Hey! You want some coffee?" The guy, named Zelo shouted out.

I hastily put back the picture on the table and answered him, "No, thank you!"

I heard what I think is  a refrigerator being opened and then shut, few seconds' later footsteps coming up to me. Zelo sat down opposite of me on the floor. He propped his hand on the table and glared at me. He's making me feel uneasy.

"W-why are you staring?" I demanded.

He let out a loud sigh, "Why didn't you listen to me?"

"What do you mean?" I scrunched my brows together.

"I told you not to open the book, right?" He said in a loud voice.

"Well, I can't help it! I don't have a control over my body at that time." I reasoned in a much louder voice.

Silence crept up after I argued with him. We didn't talk for a while and it's getting awkward. We barely know each other. Well, I barely know him. I have no idea how he knows me.

"Hey, when can I get home?" I started on another topic.

He tilted his head from resting on his arms and blinks at me, "When the moon is full."

I beamed and sat on the floor in front of him immediately, "That means I just have to wait another month, right?"

☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆

He stayed silent. She waited with eager.

"You need to wait," he hesitated, "for another half a year."

She was flabbergasted. She gawked at him, not understanding why. Six whole months. She needed to wait that long.

"The moon's cycle is different here compared to the Earth's world." He added and paused again, "I'm... sorry."

Silence.

The door opened and slammed shut, notifying them someone has entered the house. Jaehee froze on the spot taking in what just had been told, Zelo peeked to see who came in.

"Yo, Junhong! I'm home. You can never guess who I me-" The person stopped speaking and looked at Jaehee, "Great. What animal did you bring in this time?"

"L-leader! You're back!" Zelo said and stood up, greeting him.

The leader laughs and look at Zelo, "How many times do I have to tell you? You don't have to call me that if we're not with the others. So, who's she?"

"Oh, her?" Zelo nudged Jaehee with his foot to wake her up from her trance.

She felt the nudge and looked up at him and noticed the company. She took a good look of the company in front of him.

The leader was wearing a buttoned up shirt, collars down and long black jeans and a belt to secure it. On his left hand, he was holding his phone while on the other he was holding a piece of bag. She noticed he was wearing a snapback, and wearing an earring (or studs. whatever floats your boat) but Jaehee still cannot see the leader's eyes because of the black sunglasses he was wearing on his face. 

'Who the hell wears sunglasses at night?' Jaehee thought to herself and laughed.

She rose beside Zelo and presented herself.

"Hello. my name is Yoo Jae Hee," She directed her hand to Zelo and said, "I was brought here by your little brother."

The person had a straight face as she finishes her sentence. Zelo was sweating nervously. Jaehee was confused and was about to ask why when the person laughs loudly. The voice boomed around them.

"Oh, that was a good one Jaehee!" The leader said between laughs, "I'm not his brother nor am I his relative. I'm a warrior, just like him."

Jaehee apologizes immediately and Zelo shook his head.

The leader puts his phone in his pocket and puts his hand out in front of Jaehee and said, "My name is Bang Yong Guk. They call me the greatest warrior and I'm the leader of the B.A.P squad."


・゚:*✧・゚: \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  [ A U T H O U R ' S   N O T E ]  ✧・゚:*✧・゚: \(✿◕‿◕)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

dejavu. o-o lol no.

weee-woo-weee-wooo //siren noise//

yes. three members of b.a.p has entered and revealed themselves. //claps//

so, this is chapter 5 and not much is going on to be honest. maybe the next or so chapters, i'll start the real deal.

(though i have no idea when the next time i'm gonna update this.)

Jaehee: You better update this tomorrow.

shut up jaehee (lol jk i love you //clings on to you//)

going on, if you wanna see how yongguk looks like in this. here you go.

(╯°□°)╯︵