J.I.C

Emerald

Jaehee and her new associate finally arrived to the shop Yongguk told both of them to go to. Jaehee glanced at Zelo. He nodded back, moving forward with her behind him. He knocked on the door twice and waited. No reponse. He knocked again. Still no answer. He's getting anxious and looked at Jaehee who mirrored the expression on his face. He knocked again.

The door finally opened.

"God ing damn it. What the do you guys want? Don't you guys know what time it is?" The person was enrage and glared at Zelo.

Zelo took a step back and lowered his head, "I-I'm s-sorry sir."

The person rolled their eyes and glared at Jaehee instead.

"We apologize for interrupting whatever you were doing but we need your help." She stated not pausing one bit.

The person was impressed.

The person lean on the door and tested, "And why would I help you?"

"Because Yongguk told us to come to you, telling us you will help us." Jaehee answered.

The person widened their eyes and told both of them to come in, looking left to right before closing and locking the door.

"Yongguk told you guys to come here?" The person asked, "When?"

This time, Zelo answered their question, "Just now. We were ambushed by a bunch of guards. The leader told us to go to you and said you'll help support us from now on."

The person nodded while closing their eyes and pursed their lips, trying to understand the situation.

"Oh, my name is Choi Junhong aka Zelo and my friend here is Yoo Jaehee." Zelo introduced.

The person stopped nodding and examined us, "Cool."

Jaehee and Zelo was dumbfounded and could only gawked at them.

The person felt their stare, "What?!"

"What about your name?" Jaehee questioned.

"Oh," They finally clicked, "My real name is Woo Ji Ho but you can call me..."

"ZI AH CO" He finished his sentence with a pose like a rapper.

Jaehee tried to hide her laugh while Zelo tilted his head and repeated, "Ziaco?"

He face palmed and shook his head, "You guys seiously. Ugh, you can call me Zico."

"OH!" Zelo said and laughed, "Sorry."

"Honey, who are you talking to? I thought we were gonn-" Another person entered the place from upstairs wih nothing but boxers.

Jaehee shielded her eyes with Zelo's shoulder and Zelo just awkwardly sat there avoiding the person who later run back upstairs.

Zico laughed loudly because of that person, "That's Park Kyung by the way. We live together and you can say he's clinging on me and we're just about to do some fun stuff till you guys showed up."

"I'm sorry," Again. Zelo apologized.

"Why don't you just shout out loud that we're about to do it," The person named Kyung came down again, this time with a shirt and pants on.

"Fine. I will!" Zico argued and shouted, "I WAS ABOUT TO PARK KYUNG WHO IS GAY FOR ME AND SHOUTING THAT HE WANT ME UP HIS AS-"

Kyung's eyes widen and he hurriedly put his hand over Zico's mouth and smiled sheepishly to Zelo and Jaehee who just smiled awkkwardly back.

"Ow!" Kyung shrieked and jerked back his hand, "What's that for ?!"

"For shutting me up." Zico said a matter of fact and looked back to both of them, "Okay. Both of you. Come with me."

☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆

I and Zelo followed behind Zico who beside him is Kyung, to the secret room underground where there's a bunch of weapons for war or for just safety.

Zico is wearing a plaid shirt over a t-shirt which had a skull picture on it followed by a watch on his right hand. Meanwhile, Kyung was wearing a sweater that had a 'University of Lacoste' on it over a collared down shirt underneath.

"Now, where did I put that thing again?" Zico said and had his hand on the side of his forehead, thinking hard, "Oh! I remember now."

Zico went to a shelf and grab a box that had 'J.I.C' written on it. He brought it to us and placed them on a nearby metal shelf.

"J.I.C?" I asked.

"Just In Case." Zico answered, "Yongguk told me to keep this just in case he or anyone else he cares is in danger, It contains everything you would need for a run away."

"A run away?!" Zelo shouted in shock.

"Yes." He untied the box and looked inside, handing us various things and telling us what it would help us for.

2 maps.

"The first map is for Emerald world and the other is for the other world."

Walkie-talkies.

"For you guys to keep in touch on mission or stuff."

Masks.

"For hiding?"

Food.

"When you're hungry."

Guns and ammos.

"What to do if you encounter enemies? Shoot and kill."

Knife.

"Stab. Cut. Very helpful."

Lighters and matches.

"Got to need this for fire and light at night."

Spare clothes.

"Do you guys really want to go on a runaway with that?"

Money.

"You always need money for everything."

I looked at the spare clothes he gave me, it was nice and pretty. Why is there woman clothes here though?

"s come by here often," Kyung said looking at me.

What?! So, I was given clothes?!

Zico slapped Kyung on the arm and Kyung responded with a roll of the eyes.

"That is Yongguk's sister's clothes. He put it here just in case it was his sister in danger." Zico explained.

I nodded and thanked him for everything he did.

"Zelo," He said and looked at Zelo, "Yongguk called me before and told me everything."

Zelo nodded and listened to Zico.

"He told me to tell you guys to go to Nils Street and go to a house that has 0126 number on it." He explained to us, "Someone is waiting for you guys there."

"For now, you guys can sleep here. You must be tired." Zico invited and got a nudge from Kyung, "You can sleep on the couch  in the shop. We'll be upstairs so just shout for anything."

I looked at Zelo and he smiled at me.

"THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP!" He shouted rather loudly.

Zico laughed again and I just shook my head.


・゚:*✧・゚: \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  [ A U T H O U R ' S   N O T E ]  ✧・゚:*✧・゚: \(✿◕‿◕)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

WOO BET YOU GUYS DIDN'T EXPECT ZICO AND KYUNG TO APPEAR.

laughs

so yeah, first random appearance is zico and kyung. (yea zikyung)

how they look like in here:

BONUS! KYUNG CAME DOWN FROM UPSTAIRS