Escape

Emerald

I looked up the person standing in front of me. I don't know why but the tears kept coming out of my eyes, rolling down my cheeks. He pulled me in and I cried onto his chest. He rubbed my back saying soothing words on top of my head.

"Im sorry," He said, "This is all my fault."

I couldn't say a word, only cries are coming out of my mouth.

Deep breaths.

"Look at me."

Short breaths.

He released the hug and puts his hands on both of my cheeks making me look at him.

"Close your eyes."

He ordered and I complied taking another deep breath.

I suddenly felt something wet on my cheek.

Something rough and wet.

I opened my eyes and saw a tongue my face.

✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿❀✿

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed out and jumped backwards on the couch.

"What?! What happened?!" Someone yelled from somewhere below me and I herd a thud.

I looked down from the couch and saw Zelo putting his palm on the center of his forehead.

I laughed at him as he crawls out from under the table. Idiot.

"Urgh, that hurts." Zelo cringed and looks at me with one eye open, "Why'd you scream?"

I glared at the thing that just my face, "This guy just woke me up and scared the crap out of me."

"Oh hey!" He exclaimed and picked the source of what made me awake, "It's a kitty!"

While Zelo played with the cat, I rubbed my face with the hem of my shirt.

When did they have a cat?

I sighed and looked at my watch.

9:27

Didn't we have something to do today? Oh yeah! That place.

"Dude! We have to hurry!" I said and got up from the couch, grabbed our bags and throw him his, "I'm going to change into some new clothes first. You change too!"

☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆

"Did you find her?"

"We apologize, your majesty, but she had escaped with the young warrior."

The table shook as the king slammed his fist on it.

"DIDN'T I TOLD YOU TO JUST BARGE IN AND GRAB HER?!"

They stayed silent as the king shouts. The king sighed and glares at the guards.

"What about him?" He questioned.

"We put him in the cellar, your majesty." One of them answered.

The giant doors of the king's room flew open as one of the guards came inside looking terrified.

"He's escaped."

☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆彡☆ミ☆

They've arrived to the place Yongguk told Zico to tell them to come to. He had said that someone is waiting for them inside the house. They wonder who this other person that will help them along the way is. Zelo and Jaehee climb up the three steps and Zelo knocked on the door.

The door opened. Their eyes widened. The person hushed them.

"Come in," the deep voice of the person ordered as he shoved both of them inside.

Zelo couldn't believe his eyes.

"Yes, I survived." He grinned and pull down his hood.

Zelo's smile slowly appears as he finally believes who is in front of him. He instantly hugged the person in a very tight embrace.

"I thought you were caught!" Zelo said and released the hug, taking a few steps back.

"Yeah," Jaehee added, "What happened, Yongguk?"

Yongguk told both of them to sit down on the couch as he sat on the single chair, leaning back as he starts.

"There were quite a lot of guards after you guys left. I couldn't take them on and one of them hit the back of my head and I fell. They caught me." Yongguk told, "I was inside the cell. I couldn't stop worrying whether you guys were safe or not. I heard yelling from outside the cell then it went quiet. Someone opened the lock of the door for me but I couldn't see his face but I knew who he is."

"The same guy who helped us when we tried to escape from the guards," Zelo interrupted and Yongguk nodded.

"He's quite a helper. I didn't thought he'd be there. The moment I walk out of the cell, he disappears into thin air. I couldn't even say thank you to him." Yongguk said, "I grabbed everything that is mine and maybe the guard's too. I called Zico up and told him everything that is going on and I waited here."

Jaehee and Zelo nodded understandingly and the atmosphere went silence.

"Now what?" Zelo asked after a while.

Yongguk looks at him and shrugged, "We run."

Jaehee looks between Yongguk and Zelo not understanding the situation quiet yet.

She is not getting answeres but more questions.

"Okay, hold up." Jaehee said and raised her hand to grab their attention, "Since we have time to kill. Why don't you both answer some of my questions? Hmm?"

Zelo and Yongguk glanced at each other, and Yongguk nodded, whispered something and looked back at Jaehee.


・゚:*✧・゚: \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧  [ A U T H O U R ' S   N O T E ]  ✧・゚:*✧・゚: \(✿◕‿◕)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

gdi hey guys

i'm sorry for the following chapters after this aight?

my mind i stuck and i can't think of anything to continue after chapter 10 for now, alright? 

this story actually doesn't have like a flow ? idk i just do by what i think would fit or so

the characters are fixed for now

idk how this story will ends tbqh but it's cool

ANYWAYS CHAPTER 9 WILL PROBABLY BE UPDATED TOMORROW OR SO

i'm busy with exam so yeah (lolnope im busy with animes sorry) but i really do have an exam so yes. BYEBYE!