ooO 49 (Part 2)

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

The EXO-M members and Yujin were playing some volleyball in the swimming pool.. well. Not Yujin, Yujin is exposing her body to the guys with no shame. Only Luhan paid attention on his girlfriend's body. EXO-M just coughed awkwardly as they continue their game, not minding her. Yujin frowned then looked at her swimsuit. She thought that its revealing enough for the guys to gawked at.Even Lay, but he didn't even spare a glance and just continued to read his book while sitting at the edge of the pool.  And mostly, she's expecting Kris to look at her. But Kris didn't even looked at her way and just continued playing with the guys. I bought this swimsuit for a thousand dollars! and they didn't even notice! Or are they waiting for those s? 

Kris sighed, he kept looking for the girls. Where are they?  He looked at the half Tao who is wearing a pair of gucci sunglasses and taking selcas. He called him. Chen and Luhan began wrestling Xiumin underwater,Kris rolled his eyes towards the 3.

" HEY TAO! TAO! "

" Huh? what? " Tao looked at Kris then carefully walked at him. 

" Whats up? " 

" Where's Mira and Byul? " Kris asked. Tao thought for awhile before snapping his fingers. 

" Uhmm... AHA! They're at our room... maybe applying sunblock? "

" Oh? fine then. Its 4 pm already. "

" Just wait.. you time freak. " Tao mumbled the last part but Kris heard it. 

" YAH YOU--- " Then he began to pull Tao underwater. The other 4 guys nodded at each other with smirks before joining Kris to  'beat' their maknae up. They made so much water splashes that some of it wetted Lays book. Lay sighed then threw a beach ball on their direction. And Luhan was the one being hit,square at the face.

" YAH! "

" idiots.. " 

 

 

 

 

 

Applying sunblock? OH HELL NO. Actually, they are finished applying sunblock. But the only problem was you. When Mira brought out the swimsuits, all you could do is blush and run around the room. Shouting--- 

 

" IM NOT WEARING THOSE FABRICS! "

" Oh come on Byul! This is a BEACH. Arasso? We don't wear bunch of clothes in our bodies in a beach! " Mira said, exasperately while chasing the mad girl running around the room. 

" B-but! its too revealing! " You said while hiding behind the curtains. Mira rolled her eyes then sighed, she walked towards you and pulled you out from your hiding spot. FORCEFULLY. You pouted while you trail behind her like a little lost girl. 

" Thats what swimsuits are for! And remember, Yujin is there who has a much more revealing swimsuit. Be thankful Im giving you the chance to choose, If I didn't I'll pick those tight and revealing. And besides! The guys are waiting! its 4:10 pm already! " Mira flailed her arms around.

" But thats the thing! Im not.. confident to wear these around guys? " You pointed out. Mira placed a hand on your shoulder.

" Hey, I know your shy and all but please.. for me? Im wearing one too you know? " Mira smiled at you. You pouted then looked at the swimsuits again. You admit that they are absolutely beautiful and cute. Not those types of swimsuits that es always wear. 

" Fine.. I'll pick the white one.. " You picked the white one. You thought that its perfect enough and clean looking. Mira smiled then picked the striped one.

" Then~ I guess.. lets change now? "

" A-ara! "

The of you began stripping clothes. Both fo you are girls so the both of you didn't mind it all. You applied some moisturizer to your face and your body so that you'll atleast have some smooth and glowing skin. But once you reached the shoulder part, You frowned when you saw your birthmark. You never showed it to anyone and you called it your 'flaw'. So you thought of hiding it.

" Hey Mira! "

" Oh wait.. okay! now what? " 

" Can I borrow some water-proof foundation or councealer? " You smiled. Mira nodded before dugging inside her cosmetic purse. She gave you her concealer once she found it. You muttered a 'thanks' to her then began applying some on your birthmark to hide it. And fortunately, it worked! You smiled in satisfactiona s you placed the concealer back on Mira's purse. 

You wore your slippers and some shades. You and Mira didn't bother to apply some makeup because who would? I mean, you're going to the water so its useless. 

" Hey gal! Heads up! " You looked at Mira but a thin cloth smacked down at your face. You glared at her before eyeing the cloth.

" Whats this? "

" Its a cover up. Use it. " 

You noticed that shes also wearing a cover up. A skyblue colored thin cover up and you had to admit that she looks so stunning. That you began to compare yourself. You frowned looking at yourself at the full-length mirror. Im nothing compared to her.. 

" I know that look. You look amazing alright? Who knew that a thin girl like you has some curves? " Mira teased. You smiled then thumped her forhead. You wore the white cover up ebfore slipping in yoru slippers.

" Lets go! "

 

 

 

 

 

At first your hesitant to walk outside because you thought that your and only wearing some underwear. You looked at Mira who is onfidently walking, you pouted then ran beside her. Mira laughed at your expression before placing her arm around your shoulder.

" Relaaax~ where on the beach! time to have fun! " Mira giggled. You grinned then looked at you surroundings. You felt some boost of confidence in yoruself and nodded at Mira.

" Alright.. this isn't that bad. "

" See?! Even boys are looking at you. "

" Aish. Stop it. They're looking towards US. " You emphasized the 'us' word. 

" Geez. fine! "

 

 

 

 

EXO-M are playing around the pool. Currently, They are playing 'water wrestling'. Lay is sitting on Kris shoulder and Luhan is sitting on Xiumin's shoulder. We could say that they are both opponents. Lay began charging to Luhan. They laughed as they pushed each other. Tao and Chen were like fangirls. Yujin is cheering for Luhan. Luhan smirked hearing her cheer and gained strength.

" GO LUHAN OPPA! "

" KRIS GE! KRIS GE! "

" GO MY BAOZI! WOOOOOO! "

They began jumping and splashing on the water. Lay is unbelievably strong but Luhan didn't back down and kept on going.

 

 

" GUYS! ANNEYONG! "

A voice said. All of them looked at the new comers. EXO-M's eyes widen and their jaws begun to drop under the pool floor. They thought that they just saw y beach girls but realized its you and Mira. Luhan's eyes widen as he unconciously scrutinized your whole body. For the first time, Lay thought something dirty in his mind. And he cursed because of that. Yujin who is giving the 2 of you disgusted glares and began insulting the both of you mentally. You caught her eye but she just gave you a y cold glare. Kris who pulled his collar a bit as he gulped and looked away. 

" Mamma Mia.. " Xiumin gripped his hair.He felt like he's gonna go Cray-Cray(Crazy) later on. 

" Cheeseballs.. " Chen gaped as he eyed the said girl's bodies. Tao almost faint in the pool when he saw Mira and You. But mostly, he's affected by Mira's body. He gulped as he eyed those curves. Oh gosh.. Im getting.. UGH! STUPID HORMONES. 

" Uh... "

You and Mira began to feel embarassed and flushed on your positions. These guys have no shame! 

 

 

 

" YAH! STOP STARING! ITS UNCOMFY! " You shouted. The guys cleared their throats but it seems like that Luhan is till caught up in paradise. Unbelievable..This..girl, has some curves..  And Lay noticed it. He took advantage of it then pushed Luhan down. The guys cheered again when theys aw Luhan fell on the water and Yujin isn't a bit happy about it. She witnessed everything. 

" YES!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR Y BODY NOONA!---AW! " Tao cheered because his side won but got hitted by Kris. 

" Stop being so ert.. aish. Im worried now for tonight, epecially you're sleeping with them. " Kris facepalmed. Chen and Xiumin pouted.

" That lucky bastard.. get to sleep with them.. " 

" The both of you also need to clean your erted minds. " Lay pointed out. The commotion made the 2 of you laughed. 

" You guys are so silly! Its nothing much. And yeah, sorry for being late. MoonByul here is being in her 'conservative' side earlier. " Mira jabbed a thumb towards MoonByul's direction. Kris laughed. 

" No! Its okay. We didn't get bored anyways. " 

" Yeah! We bullied Tao here~ "

" Yeah. And seriously? WHY AM I ALWAYS THE TARGET HERE? " Tao flailed his arms around. 

" What do you mean? " Kris asked. You and Mira covered your own mouths to stiffle a laugh. 

" Well.. those two ladies over there.. SMACKED MY FACE WITH SOME PILLOWS AND SAT ON ME LIKE IM SOME KIND OF CHAIR EARIER!! " Tao whined. 

" What happened to your 'wushu'? "

" Wow.. I never knew you're that weak. " Lay smirked at him. 

" I am not. "

 

 

 

 

After some more teasings and bickerings. They decided to take some sits on the benches and chairs around the pool. You already felt tired and fatigue because of the fights and play moments with them. The boys are sure rowdy.. but in a good way. You thought while giggling by yourself. You sat on the edge of the pool, with your legs dipped in the water. You were drawing small patterns on the water while smiling. When is the last time I had a hangout with my friends? .... years ago. 

Yujin saw you alone at the edge of the pool. She smirked when a plan started forming around her head. She stood up from her lying position then walked towards you with an evil glare. You got EXO-M's attention.. even Luhan! I hate you! You didn't saw Yujin behind your back. But then, you felt someone's presence. So you turned your ehad around but it was too late. Before you can utter a syllable, Yujin pushed you in the waters. 

You can swim actually, but she pushed you to the deepest part of the pool and your muscles are aching and tired. You drowned and began struggling underwater. Though you could hear Yujin's laughs. You muffled a squeal.

" Y-yujin--asdkajkdsfhsdf----HELP! "

" No .. payback time.You ! " Yujin smirked. You were in tears and you can feel the water filling your lungs blocking your air way. Its hard for you to breathe. 

" HELP! " You screamed one last time before holding your neck and kicking your legs. Oh no! EXO-M! MIRA HELP! Im scared!

One of the guys heard this. And you heard a big splash on the water. 

 

 

* SPLAAAAAASH! *

 

 

The person hugged you by the waist and raised you up to get some air and he swam back. It helped a bit but your dizziness was overwhelming that you feel that your gonna faint. Gasps and shouts can be heard in your surroundings. Aish! Byul-ah! Don't close your eyes!Jebal! The person who saved you thought while carrying in bridal-style,Finally you were set on the ground. You can feel someone hovering over you. 

You heard someone call your name, But It was too late. You fell unconcious and your vision turned black. Though before you fainted, You heard a familiar voice. A voice fulled of worries. 

" MOONBYUL! MOONBYUL! WAKE UP! " 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Luhan...