ooO 26

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

You wiped the beads of sweat forming on your forhead using the sleeves of yourblazer. You heaved a sigh as you carried a stack of bondpapers on your hands to the library. You blew a fringe away from your face as you walk. Aish.. so heavy.. You began to speedwalk on your way so that you could go back to your room immediately. 

But so much for speed walking some boy accidentally bumped you. You stumbled just a bit but didnt fall, But the papers dropped from your hands and scattered on the floor. You heaved a sigh as you began to pick the papers up.

" Im sor--- Moon? " 

You looked up and so Lay looking at you with wide eyes. You just looked at him blankly on the fac and continued picking the papers. Lay helped you though but he kept sneaking short glances at you. Is she still mad at me? 

You and Lay finally managed to pick all the bondpapers. You were about to snatch the other stack from Lay's hands when he raised up in the air. 

" I'll help you. " Lay smiled.

You shooked your head . " I don't need your help. "

Then placed the other stack of bondpapers on the ground then stood on your tippy toes to get the the other stuck. You groaned in frustration then picked the your stack of bondpapers from the ground. Lay find it amusing and raised his arm higher. Cute

You gave up then let Lay help you carry the bondpapers. " Fine. " You turn your back at him then walked. Lay pouted then catched up your phase. 

" Wait for me! "

Lay ran at your side then looked at you with a smile. You want to smile back but pride held you back. Lay sighed then looked straight forward when he just received a silent treatment from you. He decided to open a topic.

" Luhan told me that are text convo yesterday is just a prank. Thank god.. " Lay made a 'phew' sound. But still no answer from you. Lay sighed in defeat. 

" Are you.. still mad at me? "

You looked at him then shooked your head. Lay beamed. 

" Really? " 

You sighed then nodded again. Lay pouted. " But I want to hear your voice! "

You stopped on your tracks. Making Lay stop too. You looked at him straight in the eye. 

" If you want to gain my forgiveness COMPLETELY. You have to apologize to Luhan first. I'll go first, Drop that papers at the teacher's office. "  You sped walk and left Lay hanging there. 

Honestly? I hate my Pride. Im sorry Lay.. 

 

                                                                                                                                          

 

Lay entered EXO-M's lounge with a stoic face. Tao is busy having a food fight with Xiumin. Kris is reading a manga and sitting crossed leg on the chair. Chen is reading some lyric sheets and humming a song. And surprisingly, Luhan is calmly sitting at their sofa. Lay sat beside him and watch the Panda and steambun fought in the middle

 

" XIUMIN GE! THAT PANDA BISQUITS WERE MINE! GIVE IT BACK! " Tao whined while pulling the box of Panda.

But Xiumin already popped some on his mouth while smirking. " Nope! " He made a popping sound on the letter 'p' 

Tao whined some more then pulled the box again. " GIMME! GIMME! "

Xiumin thought of a bright idea. He opened his mouth full of chewed and slimy panda bisquits. " Here. Free of charge. " 

Tao scrunched his nose in disgust then threw the box on him which Xiumin quickly caught. " Here!  I dont want it anymore! "

 

Lay rolled his eyes at their childish friends then turned to Luhan who is staring at space. Lay thought of your words. Apologize.. then that's it.  Lay smirked then laid his head on Luhan's lap. Making Luhan flinched.

 

" What the-- Lay! Get off of me you weirdo! " Luhan tried to wriggle Lay off. But Lay just laughed then thumped his head. Luhan rolled his eyes then gave up on shooing Lay.

" I have something to tell you.. Luhan.. " Lay carefully caressed Luhan's face. Luhan's eyes widen then slapped his hand off.

" LAY! THAT'S SO GAY! HAJIMA! " Luhan frowned. Kris peeked through his manga and stiffled a laugh. Kids. 

Lay didn't stop caressing his cheeks but squeezed his thigh though.

" Luhan~ "

Luhan screamed. " WHAT THE HELL LAY! ARE YOU GAY!? " Luhan finally pushed Lay off from his lap.

Lay fell down on the cold floor with a lound thump. Chen looked at them then pinched his nose bridge. Tao spat all of his food on Xiumin's face because of laughing, witnessing the whole scene. Lay hissed in pain as he rubbed his sore .

" The hell? I just wanted to say sorry! " Lay rolled his eyes. Luhan's face grew blank.

" What the hell Tao!? " Xiumin wiped off the chip bits on his face. Tao giggled. " Oops. "

Xiumin attempted to smack him. But Kris prevented him because of his cold glare, instead Xiumin pretended to pat Tao's back instead. Kris rolled his eyes then back at his reading.

Lay and Luhan ignored the two. " What for? " Luhan asked confusedly. Lay raised a brow.

" You know, when I punched you? " Lay said in the matter of fact. Luhan 'oh'ed in understanding then waved it off. 

" Nah, its nothing. Its just a punch. Im manly. " Luhan thumped his chest. Lay smirked. " Oh really? "

" Yes really. " 

" Cause the last time I remembered you puked on our ferris wheel ride last year. And also when you cried because of the ---- " 

Lay was cutted when Luhan put him on a headlock while laughing. The guys secretly looked at them then laughed. Luhan and Lay thought that they aren't listening. But they knew the whole thing.  

 

 

 

 

 

You watched them from their window. Yes, you witnessed all of it. A smile grew on your face as you walked in hallways again. 

 

 

                                                                                                                                           

 

 

 

A/N: Author-nim missed your comments  ;____; But yeah, UPDATED ^^ Maybe I'll update again tomorrow! So don't forget to Subs and Comments! :">