ooO 21

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

EXO-M took you to the school's clinic. Kris is still clinging on you with a serious face while the others are just cornering you and Kris while walking. * I'll deal with you later Luhan * Kris thought while walking. You hung your head low while walking, embarassed of your messy appearance. EXO-M Looked at you then sighed.

When you and EXO-M reached the clinic, A nurse immediately walked up towards you. She gasped when she saw your face. You hid your face more on Kris' blazer to hide it. The nurse shooked her head in dismay.

" What happened? " The nurse approached you and EXO-M closer, taking a closer look to you. Kris sighed.

" Bullies. " Kris said. Chen patted your hair and whispered. " Hey, Its alright.. " 

You looked at Chen then just nodded. You bit your bottom lip then slowly raised your head. The nurse's eyes widen at the sight of you.

" Oh my! You have so many bruises! Lets get you all cleaned up, Come now. " The nurse held your hand. You looked at EXO-M again. They just gave you an assuring smile. Lay mouthed an 'its okay' 

" Please take care of her. I got some buisness to do " Kris bowed then smiled sadly at you, along with EXO-M It pained them seeing you in that situation.

" Please take good care of noona! " Tao pouted.

The nurse nodded then smiled. " No worries. Now go " The nursed shooed EXO-M. They hesitantly turned around, but they walked of silently. The nurse turned back at you then smiled. 

" Now, let's get you cleaned up. " 

You just nodded then let the nurse clean you up. * I Hope nothing bad will happen to Luhan and Kris.. * 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Where is that damn Luhan?! " Kris growled when he and EXO-M reached their classroom. Kris looked around then saw Luhan and Yujin seating on their classroom's couch. Luhan looked up, so is Yujin.

" Yes? " Luhan said calmly, like nothing happened earlier.

" You little--- " Kris growled then walked up to him then held him by the collar. Kris punched him hard that he fell on the floor. EXO-M and Yujin are shocked. Luhan wiped the blood on his lips. Then stood up, facing Kris. Kris looked at him deathly while Luhan just smirked.

This made Kris agitated that he held Luhan's collar again. " Now you got the guts to smirk at me! Huh?! " Kris again punched him.

Tao and Lay grabbed Kris' arms, while Chen and Xiumin stood behind Luhan. Yujin is just panicking on the room. Not bothering to stop them. 

" I just did the right thing. " Luhan calmly said. But his voice is cold. Kris scoffed. 

" Right thing? Like what? Saving this 's ? " Kris scoffed. This made Luhan lose his cool. He jumped on Kris then punched him like there's no tomorrow. 

" You called-- " PUNCH.

" Yujin a " PUNCH.PUNCH.

" Again and you're dead! " PUNCH. Kris' face is bruised and his cheekbones bled. EXO-M Held Luhan back but Luhan is fighting back, using his little strength left.

Yujin gasped at Kris' face then bothered to help him up. Glaring at Luhan. " What the hell, Luhan? What was that for? " Yujin held Kris' arms. But Kris just slapped her hands away. 

" Dont touch me! " Yujin frowned then walked away, stomping

EXO-M is shocked and suspicious about Yujin's behavior. * Why is she helping Kris instead of Luhan? Isn't Luhan her boyfriend? *  But Luhan didn't seemed affected by Yujin's behavior.

" Yujin isn't a ! If anyone is a , Its your damn Moonbyul! " Luhan screamed. Kris stood up then threw another punch on him. But Tao, held him back. 

" Enough gege. It'll make it worse! " Then Tao turned to Luhan. " And you, How could you hurt Kris ge? Aren't we your friends?  " Tao frowned. 

Luhan scoffed. " Friends? You guys never supported me and Yujin anyways! " Chen sighed. " We don't like her attitude. " 

Luhan hissed. " Why can't you guys just get to know her more! Each and every one of you are very judgemental! All of you never knew the real her! "

Lay can't hold it anymore, that he punched Luhan. EXO-M gasped, Lay never punched people ever, even his friends.

" The real her? She's a snake. How about you? Do you know the real her?! " Lay shouted. Luhan shooked Chen and Xiumins hold then aimed a punch on Lay.

" YOU DAMN BASTARD! "

But Lay immediately dodged it then kicked his leg, Luhan fell on the ground. Lay never liked any of what he is doing, But if its for his friends sake, He will do it. Luhan hissed in pain.

" Didnt' you see how bruised Byul is? Didn't you see how hard Yujin was about to slap her again? ARE YOU REALLY THAT BLIND?! " Lay shouted then walked off.

" Byul, deserves it. " Luhan muttered. EXO-M Shooked their heads then walked off " You're impossible. "

Leaving Xiumin behind, Luhan slowly looked up. Xiumin sighed then squatted at Luhan's eye level.

" Byul, isn't that bad. We will promise to know Yujin more. But, Promise us that you will be-friend Moonbyul. " With that, Xiumin walked off to join the others.

* I dont know what to believe anymore..Yujin Loves me. That's the only thing I believe.. * 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After getting treated at the school's clinic. The nurse told you to go home and rest. You are currently walking towards your room. You sighed in relief when you saw that your classroom is empty, they are all at the gymnasium. Its P.E Day. You got your things then wrote a note on Mira's notebook. 

" Why is these things happening to me? " You questioned to yourself. 

You got out from your classroom then walked on the silent hallways. You thought about Luhan's deathly glare at you earlier. You shuddered in fear. You were hurted on how Luhan defended for Moonbyul, not you. A tear fell on your cheeks as you walk.

" Luhan must hate me. " 

" I do hate you. "

A voice suddenly spoke. Your eyes widen then turned around. You saw Luhan gripping on the locker doors. He is badly bruised and he's face scrunched in pain when he tried to walk. You gasped then ran towards him, then held his arms.

But Luhan shooked it off then walked again. You bit your bottom lip and watched him go. But Luhan tripped on his own foot, good thing he grabbed another locker door.

* Thats it * You thought, then bravely walked up to Luhan. You place Luhan's arms around your neck. Luhan was shocked at your action, he was about to pull of when you glared at him.

" Stop struggling, and I will take you to the clinic. " You said in a montonous voice. Luhan scoffed. 

" Let go of me, I can do it alone. " Luhan tried to pry off your arms. But you held it tighter. 

" I just wanted to help you.Maybe doing this, I can gain your friendship. " You tried to smile at him. Luhan looked at you with big eyes.

" Nothing will change. I still hate you. " Luhan scoffed.

You just shrugged. " Well then, Sorry Mr. Xi. Still, I will help you because I want to. "

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N: Little fight and Moonbyul, Fighting! 

Good luck on gaining Luhan's friendship! 

And hey there! :DD *waves* Im so giddy~ BECAUSE EXO WON ON MELON AWARDS 2013!

KYAAA~ CONGRATULATIONS EXO!! :DD SARANGAHEYOO! 

And also I just got my Growl repackage album! EXO-M Version ^^

And guess what? I got LAY! <33 My Biaaas~~Anyways~

Subs and Comments! Maybe Upvote :D

 And hello there Silent readers ^ O ^

HEHEHE <33