ooO 25

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

" Oh crap.oh crap.crap.. crap.. "

You kept muttering under your breath as you approached the school gates. You prayed that Lay won't do it. Oh my god! I will commit suicide if he does. You ran inside the school gates and saw a massive crowd forming on the center. You took a step back with a panic-stirken face. Then, immediately ran through the crowd on the way to the center.

Please God, I wish it isn't Lay. As I reached the center. You just saw a fight. Yes, a fight. Between a junior and senior maybe. You heaved a sigh in relief then crept away from the crowd. You were about to relax. But, You remembered Lay.

" Oh no! "

You grabbed your hair as you ran down the hallways to find EXO-M's lounge. You looked sideways and sighed in relief when you saw their lounge. You immediately entered the door, not even bothering to knock. Gosh! I need to find Lay.

" Lay! Where the heck are you?! L--- "

You gasped then dropped your bag. You covered your mouth with hands.Your cheeks tainted with red. Holy crap! My eyes! M-my eyes! Once you opened the door, a half Luhan who only wore his pants and nothing on top. In short, he's topless. 

Luhan looked at you in horror. You immediately picked your bag then bowed, carefully not looking at him.

" MIANHAE! MIANHAE! MIANHAEYO! " You aplogized all over again. Then got out.

You fanned your blushing face with your hands. You did breathing excercises. Oh my gosh! W-why. Why do I have to see.. s-see.. that body?! You slapped yourself for not knocking.

The image of his milky body still lingers on your mind. You can still see his tummy outinlined with six pack-abs. You mentally slapped yourself for thinking that way. 

Then the door busted open. Revealing a frustrated Luhan. You flinched then hunged your head low.

" Dont you know how to knock? And Lay isn't here. Why are you looking for him? " Luhan asked.

Luhan has this tinge-y feeling when you asked where Lay is. But somehow, he managed to shrug it off. You stuttered when you answered him.

" U-uhm.. Y-you see.. Lay and.. I...Werent In good terms.. " You looked away with a blush. Luhan raised a brow.

" What does it have to do with me? " Luhan replied in monotone. You sighed then finally looked at his doe-eyes. It took up all of your courage to look at him straight in the eye.

" Well, we fought.. but not that much. Anyways, we fought because of you. " You pointed to Luhan. Me?  Luhan only blinked and was about to protest when you cutted him. 

" Because.. when I found out that Lay beated you up because of me. He's mad because you didn't take my side,Instead you took Yujin's side. Which is fine by me. I mean, she's your girlfriend. He's always saying that he did that for me because you weren't right. But I told him that he isn't right either. I wanted him to apologize to you first before I forgive him. And I guess I also have to say sorry right? " You gently smiled.

Luhan was speechless. She defended me and fought with Lay? 

" Im also apologizing for Lay's violent behavior towards you. I'll be taking all the blame. Sorry again, Luhan. "

You bowed while saying your apology. Luhan was taken aback with your action. But maybe pride is something that he can't swallow. You stood up then waited for him to say anything. But you and Luhan just stared at each other. You broke it first then smiled again.

" I have to go now. Bye. " You turned around and was about to walk away when you remembered something.

" And also, tell him not to do what I told him yesterday at the text. And dont question why. Long short story.  " With that, you walked away.

Luhan watched you with a slightly amused eyes. But not enough to impress him. Luhan scoffed. 

" Now she made me her messenger? "

But he knows that he liked the feeling in his chest when you talked to him.

But again, he is so 'inlove' with Yujin to notice it.

 

                                                                                                                                   

 

You and Mira walked in the cafeteria. Jongjin can't join you guys today because he had to clean the studio for his punishment. You sighed when you saw EXO-M's table. You smiled at the sight of them. Mira looked at you then followed your gaze and it landed on EXO-M's table.

" Moon, Gwaenchanna? " Mira nudged your shoulder. You looked at her then nodded with a subtle smile. Mira her teeth.

" You want to sit with them aren't you? " You shooked your head.

" N-no. Why would I sit with them? "

Mira sighed then was about to talk again when someone called you both.

" MOON! MIRA! HERE! COME JOIN US! " 

You and Mira looked around to find out who is calling you and Mira. Your gaze stopped at EXO-M's table and saw that Xiumin is waving his hand in the air like a mad-man. EXO-M is smiling at the two of you. Well.. except for Luhan.

You gulped then looked at Mira. She just shrugged. You sighed then nodded a little. Xiumin beamed at you along with EXO-M and again, Except Luhan. You smiled a little then was about to come over when a small voice called their attention. 

" OPPAAS!~ " 

You and Mira the entrance of the cafeteria and saw Yujin waving at them with a wide smile. Xiumin and EXO-M turned to you then urged you to come.They didn't even acknowledged Yujin's presence, Only Luhan did. In a split second, you already changed your mind. Joining them with Yujin isn't a good idea.

You smiled then shooked your head. Then walked away. Xiumin looked at you and Mira with a crestfallen face. EXO-M Sighed then kept quiet.

" I want Moonbyul noona.. " Tao whispered. Yujin heard then beamed at him, holding Tao's hand. 

" Yujin noona is here! ~ " Tao didn't answer but quickly pulled back his hand then continued eating. Yujin pouted. Screw you Moonbyul. Yujin clenched her fists.

Disgusting. EXO-M thought. Kris and Lay looked at you and Mira who were sitting on the furthest corner of the cafeteria with sorry eyes. Aissh. Darn you Yujin.. But they were a bit relieved when they saw you laughing with Mira.

But Lay only sighed then half-heartedly prodded with his food. Will get rid of Yujin, Moon. Dont worry. 

Luhan noticed the look on his friend's faces. Then sighed. Whatever.  And continued to feed Yujin with his food. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                                                                

 

A/N: heya pandas! You guys must've noticed my writing style. From now on, I hereby declare that I will use 'YOU' on the story and I'll show the characters thoughts in an italic form. Okay?! :> 

Subs and Comments! Merry Christmas too~ An Upvote is one of the greatest gift I will ever recieve from youu~

XOXO~ :**