ooO 16

Kris' Lost Twin(DISCONTINUED)

 

 

( EXO-M's convo outside your ward )

" Okay so.. Kris, what do you want to talk about? " Xiumin asked while taking a seat in the waiting area outside of your room.

They decided just to talk about matters outside your ward, Just incase when you called out. But Lay kept an hear on you. He stood infront of your door. *  I dont want to stay out here for too long.. *

After EXO-M Took their seats they looked at Kris. Kris looked back then clapped.

" Guys, We all know how protective MoonByul's parents are right? " Kris asked, eyeing everyone.The guys nodded. " Yeah, why? "

" And earlier, Me and MoonByul's parents talked, they thanked me and they... " Kris trailed on. Everyone huddled closer.

* I feel something coming.. like a favor? * Luhan thought. 

" They asked me a favor. " Kris finished. Luhan slumped back on his chair * I knew it * The guys raised their eyebrows curiously.

" What favor? " Chen asked. Kris took a deep breath. " This is a hard one actually.. " 

" Just spit it out dude! " Lay said losing his patience. Lay is always the impatient one in the group. The guy rolled their eyes.

" Since we saved her life.. They want us to protect her and act like her older bros that she never had. " Kris said. The guys sat there for awhile. Luhan had his eyes wide, like its going to pop out of there sockets anytime. * Protect? Ugh. hope he refused *

" And i also said 'Yes' " Kris rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly. Luhan groaned silently. * Whats with Kris? He's like a jerk towards her few days ago,now he's a bunch of a caring guy? *

" Its.. " Xiumin started. Luhan was hoping for them to say 'No' You want to know why? His afraid that he'll forgot about Yujin's presence, He's afraid that he'll pay more attention to You, not to Yujin. He's a fraid that she'll get jealous then broke up with him. But unfortunately....

 

 

 

 

" AWWWWESOMME! "

" Good thing you said 'yes' "

" I Always wanted to protect her like my girlfriend..  "

" Too bad you're not.. " Tao coughed, Earning a glare from Chen, Tao just did an eyesmile and peace-sign. Chen rolled his eyes and let it pass. 

" like a sister Chen. not a girlfriend " Lay said. Chen eyed Lay suspiciously. " Why? what if I fell for her? " * Because i like her dude * Lay thought. Yet, he still can't tell the truth about his feelings towards Moonbyul. He knew too well that his friends will bust him to Moonbyul.

" Because you'll just broke her heart like a normal cassanova do. " Lay mehronged Chen. Chen shot painful looks on Lay.

" Yahh~ im still a person with a heart to love her truthfully! Hmp! " Chen retorted while crossing his arms. Lay rolled his eyes.

" Whatever dude. " Then, Kris clapped his hands,Earning EXO-M's attention.

" So are we okay? " The guys nodded while Luhan just nodded hesitantly, His mind filled with Yujin. " Luhan you seem quiet.. ? " Kris asked. EXO-M Looked at Luhan.

" Yeah, he's been like that ever since we took him away from Yujin. " Tao said. Luhan sternly glared at him. " She's your 'Noona' Tao. " Tao just shrugged. * I will only call Moonbyul 'Noona' Not that Yujin. *

" Okay. okay. Stop it Luhan. Remember that Tao is our Maknae. he's more important than Yujin. " Xiumin whispered the last part. But unfortunately, Luhan heard it. He stood up furiously.

" Why are you guys being like this?! You guys hate Yujin, Dont you guys?! I dont know whats gotten all over you guys since MoonByul stepped in our lives! She ruined everything! Ever since you guys saw MoonByul, Your point of view on Yujin changed! I thought you guys will support us on our relationship?! I thought you guys are my friends?! " Luhan screamed.

EXO-M are startled by his voice. Tao whimpered then clinged on Chen. Kris gave Luhan a warning look.

" Luhan sit down. Now. "

Luhan scoffed. " You think you're the boss of me? " Kris gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. * seriously Luhan, Why are you so blind? * 

" You're not incharge of my life so stop ordering me around. " Luhan hissed at Kris.

" But were part of it. " Xiumin calmly said while looking at Luhan. Luhan kept silent. * He's right.. EXO-M's part of me already.. *

" Face it Luhan, Yujin's not what she seems like. " Lay stood up then faced Luhan. Luhan looked at him with dark eyes. " How can you prove it? Huh? She's been there for us. How come you guys didn't realize it? " Luhan shot back.

" Because earlier. I heard Yujin saying things like this. ' EXO-M is Mine' 'Luhan oppa is mine' 'get out of my way' You think that's good? Luhan she's just using you, Its obvious that she just wanted your wealth. Why can't you just believe us?! " Lay finally exploded. 

* This is rare. Lay will only explode if he meant real buisness. * EXO-M thought. Luhan scoffed. " Not true. You guys are just defending Moonbyul. " 

" OH COME ON LUHAN! Open your goddamn eyes! " Chen stood up, causing for Tao to fell sidewards on the sofa seat, Cheeks first. Tao groaned then rubbed his cheeks. 

" Can't you see the real meaning of Lay's words?! Yujin thinks she owned us! She's being selfish! She's an Imbecile! " Chen grabbed a fistful of hair.

" Why you-- " Luhan was about to punch Chen when Tao stood up then grabbed his fist. The cute Maknae was gone, replaced by a furious Tao. EXO-M Forgot that he is the strongest one in the group, He may be acting cutesy all the time but when he's serious,

HE. IS. DEAD. SERIOUS.

" Dont you dare punch Chen gege, Whats gotten all over you? Are you brainwashed or something? You're willing to hurt your friends ? Because of Yujin?! whats the hell Luhan ge?! " Tao spat out.

Kris came to his side then took hold of Tao, He will explode anytime now. its always good to be ready.

" Okay, enough. We will do this favor. And you guys might question on why am i so suddenly caring to Moonbyul, its because.. Im wrong about her, I judged an assumed her. Maybe doing this favor will brought good friendship towards us. And You... " Kris pointed to Luhan.

" Think about making your own choices. Remember, that you'll always regret in the end. " Kris said. 

" Okay, Guys. Lets do it? " Kris smiled. EXO-M just smiled then shouted--

" CALL! " Then EXO-M Walked in to your ward. Leaving Luhan behind.

Luhan stayed quiet. * What the hell? I trust Yujin.. She loves me... Right? *  " ARGGH. Im so confused. " Luhan muttered while ruffling his hair. Following suit to your room.

Seeing you drenched. EXO-M except Luhan glared at Yujin. Little did Yujin know, that Lay so how Yujin nervously placed the cup down.

* . Im so sorry Moonbyul * Lay thought while clenching his fists.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Stupid update :'( I'll update again tomorrow! 

And I just wanted to thank my Pandas who upvoted, subscribed and commented my story!

You guys are really *sniff* awesome! T.T I always dreamed that this story will be feautured!

I will work hard! kamsahamnida!!

* Bows *

WOOOO! ~ Subs and Comments! ^^ Maybe upvote? :)