Chapter05

♦ When The Past and Present Collapsed ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
notintherightmind "Having feelings isn't it?" "What are you saying?"

Dony was in deep sleep, the sunlight finally hit his face and blinding his sight, as he covered his face from it he feels a white long legs tangled on his. He glance the girl who's sleeping peacefully on the crook of his neck, her arm is comfortabley wrapping his waist. oh ... he remember what happened last night, when he want to get up quietly, his phone rings loudly. 

He rolls himself off the bed and crawls while searching the sound source, he know he put his phone on his jacket, but where is his jacket is now the problem. 

The girl awakened from the noise, she sit up and rubs her eyes, "What are you doing?" she asked while yawning.

"My phone..." 

"It's on the kitchen" 

Dony runs to the kitchen and picked up the call, as expected it was a scary wake up call from his Mom. Dony who is stil half awake now completely alert, he only respond with umm umm umm, and It only makes his Mom more annoyed.

"Where are you now? Where are you staying? You should've call if you not coming home last night!" she said.

"Sorry, Ma, i was ... umm.. I'll be home soon"

"No, don't go home, go straight to the store! Help your brother there, and go eat a proper meal, okay? I can smell the alchohol from here!"

Dony collected his clothes from all over the house and putting them on, The Girl watched him as chuckled, she then goes to the kitchen and make a coffee for herself and Dony. 

He's buttoned his jeans and done dressing, she gave him a cup of coffee, he gesturing a thankyou from his mouth then slowly drink the coffee. 

"I gotta go now" he said as he put the cup on the table. "And thanks for the coffee!"

"Just the coffee?" she asked, Dony get a little frustrated, she gets closer to him and push him down to the couch. "Where's my morning kiss?" she spread her legs and sit on top of him. 

"I really gotta go now"

The Girl keep insisting she smile before landing her lips on Dony's and play with it, "I'll see you tonight, Don" she said between the kiss. 

 

Dony arrived at the shop, he find Deuk behind the cashier table. Deuk then give him a list of address he need to make the delivery today, it was three full pages.

"It's not even valentines" he mumbled himself.

"Yes, but today is White Day" Deuk answered him, he then slung his arm on Dony's shoulder bringing him to the greenhouse, "Now you better loads the flower now, Don!" 

"Help me out, Deuk!" 

As he requested now Deuk is helping him preparing the flowers and bouquet, they loaded in on the truck. Deuk is looking all that smiley today, it somehow irritated Dony. 

"Is something good happened recently?" Dony asked as they take a rest and sit on the bench while drinking their water.

"Nothing"

"Why you look so happy?"

"I'm always like this!"

"No, you're not!"

"It's my third anniversary with Dara!"

"Today? Whoaa, so what are you plan to do?"

"I'm going to Busan tonight, wanna come?"

Dony shooked his head, "I probably too tired to go anywhere else after doing all this delivery, say Hi from me okay?"

"Yeah, actually even myself is amazed, that we can stil make it work after she moved to Busan!"

"You should really start to think about having your own life now, Deuk! First thing first, get out from Ma's house!" 

Deuk laughed and patting his brother shoulder, "You have no idea how much i want to do that, Bro! Uh by the way where were you last night?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter