Chapter04

♦ When The Past and Present Collapsed ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
theencounter "Nice to meet you!" "Pleasure is mine!"

——— @GBoss Ent Building

Dony just finished the interview with the press, he also had been written the official statement. He's on Jiyong's office now along with Daesung too, even they already reached an agreement both side are stil tense, especially Daesung.

"I supposed now we had no bussiness with each other" Dony said.

"We're really thankful for your cooperation" Jiyong said then goes to his mini bar, "Vodka? Coke?" he asked.

"Nah, just water will do" Dony answered as he look at his watch, "I can't stay too long here, i got a job to do"

"You're not fully recovered and going to work already?"

"Well, not everyone able to just sit and wait then money came to them, some.. like me need to work my off, plus My Ma... she's tough"

Jiyong chuckled when he mention his mom, "Your Mom, indeed a tough one!"

"She's sort of the pushover type"

"I know, i can sense her force on day one!" 

Jiyong handed Dony the mineral water and sit next to Daesung, the poor star stil using cast but he insist to came today. Daesung personally apologized to Dony, he stil feel bad for him. 

"Don't worry, it just my bad luck. I mean, i should've just stay home" he said to Daesung.

"Stil, i feel sorry!"

"I'm also sorry, you the one who got injured really bad, yet the media attacking you" 

"Well thanks to you, everything is clear now!" 

"Yeah! I just knew the media had no mercy at all"

"Welcome to my world, Bro!" 

While the were talking, someone knocking on Jiyong's office door, there's a huge smile when Jiyong saw who's coming, he get on his feet and goes to her. While Dony was frozen and keep stare at her. A very familiar figure stand in front of him, he stands up and nodded his head abit as he try to avoid eye contact with her. 

The girl also couldn't take her eyes off him, she try to act as normal as she can, she smile slightly to him while Jiyong hold her hand then give a peck on her cheek. 

She suddenly feels nervous and dazed herself, Dony rubbed the back of his neck, Daesung who notice the awkwardness can't help but to observed those two. 

Jiyong slung his arm around Chaerin's shoulder and went to Dony's direction, Dony become anxious and his hand start sweating. 

"Hey, Don, this my girlfriend, Chaerin!" Jiyong said, both Dony and Chaerin bows and no words came after, "Aren't you gonna say nice to meet you, or something?"

"Ah, sure! Nice to meet you, Dony!" Chaerin said.

"Uh.. yeah, umm.. Pleasure is Mine.." he flash a smile then grab his bag, "Ji, thanks for the hospitality and all, Dae you too take care okay?" he said as he getting ready to leave. 

"You leaving now?" Daesung asked, "Stay awhile, Chae just got here" he said again.

"Eventho i would love to, but i told you, i got job to do" 

Dony looks at Chaerin and she looks elsewhere, is too much of a burden to see him, Chaerin is in loss for words, without realizing Dony already on step out from the office. 

She let out a small sighed as she stare at the closing door, Daesung and Jiyong both throw glance at each other, Jiyong sit next to her and pats her lap.

"What's wrong?" he asked. 

"Nothing..." she answered, "I'm just dropping by to give Daesung this" she hand him a paper bag, "My Mom called, she heard about what happened, so she made that for you, she also hope that her smiling angel Daesunggie is recovery soon and never lost his smile, how was sound? is it cheeky enough?"

Daesung clappe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter