Chapter01

♦ When The Past and Present Collapsed ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

themistaken "what's your code?" "K11-CL"

The guy approached her casually, he beamed before finally pull out something from bag, it was the receipt, he then politely give it to her,"Let see, Miss Lee?" he asked, Chaerin just stood there and nodded her head, "This is your receipt, for the purchased of 1kg burgundy rose petal. Are you gonna pay in cash or card?" 

"I.. Umm, card" 

"Okay wait up!" he take the portable card swiper and asked for her card, but she just keep stare at him, he then waves his hand in front of her face, "Hello, Miss Lee? The card please?" 

"Ah.. yea.. here" she said as she handed the card.

The guy let out a small laugh as he swipe her card, he then hand the machine to her, "Sign here please, Miss Lee?" she blinked and give her signature, he then ripped the receipt and hand it to her, "Thanks for trusting Kwon's Mama Flower Shop, call us anytime when you need us!" he said then put all his stuff back on the bag.

"Excuse me?" she said when he's about to walk away, he stop his movement and asking with his gaze, "Don't you remember me?" she asked.

He frowned and shakes his head, "I'm sorry Miss Lee, i think you got a wrong person" he calmly said. 

"You gotta be kidding.. Take a deeper look~"

"I'm sorry, nothing came in my mind" 

She holding a fist as she crumbled the receipt paper, "How can.. you not remember me?" she take a step closer to him, "Dony!" she called him as she clenched her teeth. 

The guy laughed and nodding his head, "Ahh.. you must be Dony's friend! I'm sorry, in case you haven't heard, he got a hotter twins, name Deuk. And that's me!" he then reached out his hand offered her a handshake while smiling. 

Chaerin blinked and quickly reached his hand, "Deukkie?!" 

He shooked her hand firmly before letting go, "Are we that close? You even calling me Deukkie" he got surpised because for him it's their first met and she already drop honorific to him. 

"You really don't remember me, do you?"

"Well, i supposed you're Dony's friends?"

"Kwon Youngdek, we were partner to explore that lame haunted house during  summer camp on our senior year, i even remembered threw your shoes to the ghost, who happened to be your homeclass teacher!" 

"Uh, wait.. it's been awhile, my brain.." he rubs his temple as he trying hard to think, "Are we close enough, that you even hearing me using profanity?" 

Chaerin laughed and nodded her head, "I think, we are close enough, well.. you even make out with your girlfriend comfortably in front of me?"

"Ayye.. wait, i never done that!" he defensed himself.

"Please, Deuk.." she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. 

"Uhm.. if we are close, you must be given that code, what's your code?"

"K11-CL? Was that code you're talkin about?"

"CL? Chaerin? Is that you?!" He finally get his senses, "Damn Chae, you should've told me earlier! Ahhh i feel so dumb right now!" 

Chaerin clapped and they give a slight hug to each other, "Nice to see you, Deuk!" she said as she now stand next to him and patting his shoulder. 

"Whoaaa, daebbak! I thought you staying on New York? Being the big apple girl?" 

"I was, but kinda homesick and decided to get back where i belong" 

"Wooww! You looking amazing! I have no idea, it's you! i mean look at you now!"

"How bad exactly i look back then?"

Deuk nudges her playfully, "You know that's not what i'm saying girl!"

"I know! So, how have you been? A florist? Really, Deuk?"

"Well atleast one of us reached their dreams!"

"I'm super incredibly happy meeting you!"

Deuk nodded, "But i bet, you must be even happier if you met my brother! Right?" he poking her arms teasing her. She blushed and look elsewhere, try to avoid eye contact with him, "Actually, he the one who supposed to do the delivery today, but he's having a fever since last night, so i covered him today"

"Is he okay?" she asking with a worried look.

"Don't worry, he won't die today! Incase you wonder how he do... " he take out a pen and held Chaerin's palms.

"Ayye, not there! I'm sensitive..." she pulled back her hand and mumbled, she then give the receipt to him, "Write it here!"

He chuckled as he write something on the paper, "I forgot you are super ticklish, i remember when Dony complaint about how he can't even give a butterfly kisses on your neck" Chaerin punch his arm lightly as her face is blushing again, "Here, consider this an apology from me, for asking you to spill that childish code!" he said.

"Of course, the mighty Kwon's hideout code! How can i forget that!"

"Ahh.. so embarrasing! You know, highschooler!" 

While they were talking, Bom came and whispered to Chaerin that Kiko is here and they will do the final check before she changing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter