Chapter02

♦ When The Past and Present Collapsed ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

thecrash "No need I'm fine!" "Look at you! You're not!"

Deuk arrived home and found Dony sleeping on the couch, he rubs the younger one forehead checking on his condition, he's definitely better now, looking at the chicken box and an empty coke bottle on the floor. He then goes to shower, while he was there the phone rings.

"Don! Pick up the god damn phone!" Deuk yelled from the bathroom.

Dony groaned his eyes stil closed, he threw himself to the floor and crawl to the kitchen where's the phone at. "Yeah, Dony's here" he said, "Ah? Okay, yeah don't worry, Ma. I love you too!" He ended the call then rubbbed his eyes and stretched his body.

Deuk get out from the shower while drying his hair and only wearing a brief, "Who called?" he asked.

Dony open the fridge and take out a mineral water, "Ma. Just checking and she said one of should fetch her from station"

"Why not telling her just to take a cab from there?"

"Cause i'm too to tired listen to her nag if i said that"

Deuk goes to his room and put some clothes on, while Dony stil in daze on the kitchen. "Yo Don, guess who i met today?" Deuk said as he get out from the room and fixing his hair while checking himself on the mirror on the living room.

"How should i know!"

"Come and take a guess!"

"I'm not curious to be honest!"

"Really? Even if i said i met your Miss President?"

"Cut the crap, she's in New York!"

"That's what everyone think..."

Dony drink his water then goes to Deuk, he covered the mirror and stand in front of him while crossing his arms, "Didn't I told you, don't joke around me about her!"

Deuk hissed at him and push him aside, he got the mirror back and after so much trouble comb his hair here and there he ended up wearing beanie. "Cause I'm not joking!"

"I don't believe you!"

"No need, just wait until she reached you!"

"Reach? Who?"

Deuk chuckled and give his twin massages on his shoulder, "Don't worry Don, she'll reach you! I'm sure of that! Just take your time, rest okay? I'll be home at four!" he said as he grab his bag and leave the apartment.

Dony ruffled his hair, he stil half awake to understand his earlier conversation. I'll die from boredom is i stay here, i've been a couch potato since yesterday. He then goes to his room and get dressed.

 

——— Chaerin 's 

Jiyong arrived thirty minutes later, he parked his car on the garage and went inside, Chaerin saw him from the camera and open the door. Jiyong's spreads his arms wide open, Chaerin throw a pillow at him. He laughed and hugging the pillow as he got in.  

"Thanks for the welcome!" he said, he then take a small box from his coat pocket and give it to Chaerin.

"Oppa, not again..." she sighed after she open the box and sees what inside. Another small box from Jiyong means another bling bling, is not that Chaerin doesn't like it but she feel uncomfortable taking this kind of gift from him. 

"Why not? You're my lady!" he smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Oppa, you know i don't need all of this!"

"What are you talking about? Of course you need!" he said then pulled her waist and traces kisses on her jawline. 

"Oppa, stop it!" she pulled away from him, Jiyong frowned and rolled his eyes.

"I don't get it, why are you being like this!"

"No, Oppa, i'm the one who should said that"

Jiyong take his phone and show Chaerin his email inbox, she smiled after and clapping, Jiyong then take the universal remote, he di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter