Teaser

♦ When The Past and Present Collapsed ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
thesweethearts "You look like !"  "You ain't look good either!"

He sighed as he walking inside the classroom, he threw his bag on the table as he reached his seat. He loosen his tie then rubs the back of his neck, his bodyache due to the lack of sleep. He yawn before finally rest his head on the table and using his bag as pillow. When he's about to closes his eyes, the bell rings sign that the class will start soon. Why, just great. He mumbled himself as he lean back on the seat, trying to make himself comfortable.

Not even paying attention at the class, he squirms his body around, he stare out the window before finally a marker landed on his head. He groaned and rubbing his head, what the.. . He realized he just got a jackpot, only thirty minutes after the class start, now he already sent to stand outside the class until it over.

He leaned to the class door, he's all alone on the empty hall. He then lower his body and squat walking, making sure he won't get caught by his teacher. He safely arrived in front of the vending machine, he need s coffee to make him stay awake. Just one problem, he didn't bring any money, he left his wallet on his bag, inside the class.

He ruffled his hair out of frustration, he goes checking under the machine but it's clean, i guess the ahjumma already sweep the foor clean huh. He took a few stepback and Bbang! He kicked the machine right on spot, two cold ice capuccino can came out. He open one and drinks it, when he about to put the other can to his pocket, he sense someone approaching him. 

"What you think you're doing, thief?" she asked while crosses her arms.

He hissed at her, "None of your bussiness, Miss President!" 

"I'm gonna report you!" 

"Do as you please, i don't care!"

"You ..." she mumbled herself as he disappearing from her sight.

 

——— Lunch break 

Chaerin just finish her shower after P.E class, when she's about to go to the cafetaria, she saw someone entering the indoor basketball court. Using her official position as the school student council president, she will use that excuse to get her nose in others bussiness, well she's quiet determined and persistant when it comes to things that she felt she needs to know.

 

She peak from the door before entering, but there's nobody there, she was sure that she saw a man comes here. She looks around the court and she finds no one. She decided to shrug it off, until she heard a noise came from behind the spectator bench. She narrows her eyebrows and goes to the sound source.

She can't believe who she found there, that's the guy from earlier. This thief.. what even.. he's sleeping? she thought, she kicked his legs.

"Yah, get up!" she said, he didn't respond, she squat down and shakes his shoulder, "You can't sleep here! Hello!"  

He groaned as he rubs his eyes, Chaerin get up and scan him from head to toe. He looks at him and sighed, "You again.. why are you here?"

"I should be the one that asked you that!"

"It's break time, i have my rights to not eating and sleeping instead!" 

"That's true, but excuse me, you can't sleep here!" 

"Why is it everyone is annoying me..." he said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter