Chapter03

♦ When The Past and Present Collapsed ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
theaftermath "You know the victim?" "Yes!"

The two guy seat next to each other without saying nothing at all, the other one keep lowering his head and keep pulling his snapbacks down covering his face, while the other one keep taking glances at him and only sighed came out from his mouth.

A while later a woman goes to their direction, she brings two big luggage, both the guy quickly stand up and take over the luggage. The woman the cup the younger one face and remove his snapback, she shakes her head and give a slight slap on his wounded cheek, he can only grimace holding the pain while she does that.

"I'm hungry, let's eat first!" she said breaking the silence, the two guy nodded their head, they went to one of the restaurant near the station.

Two of them seat across her, she eat her sundae deliciously while those two can't even take a bite. "Why you not eating? Hurry eat!" she said, after the command the two guy start eating, stil throwing glance at each other.

"So, tell me again.. You were hit by Daesung? The singer, Kang Daesung?" she asked.

The younger one almost choked, he calmly drink his water and wiped his mouth. He putting his hand on his lap on a decent position before he open his mouth.

"Umm.. yes, Ma" he answered.

"It's pure accident right? You not dealing with those mafia cartel again, right? Cause if you did, i'm gonna kill you myself, you hear me.. Kwon Young Don?" she said it firmly while finishing her food.

"Yes, Ma.."

"Good, why can you two boys be a good boy when i'm away huh?"

"I'm sorry, Ma"

Before she continuing scolding them the accident news appeared on TV, how surprised they were when the reporter said that the victim is suffered from a broken shoulder and  amnesia. While Dony only injured her head and few scratch on his face.

"This is nonsense!" he mumbled himself. "I didn't even do any interview with them, what even..." 

 

 ——— At the same time @Nylon's 

"Unnie, stop giving me outdoor shots, you not only torturing me but my team too" Chaerin is now with her supervisor, they talking casually on the pantry while having coffee and eating their snack. 

"But you do well there, in fact you do it very well!" she said complimenting Chaerin's work.

"I didn't sign up for these, Unnie~" 

"A good stylist need to always ready for any kind of task, sweetie!"

"In that case, i must have already graduated from this!"

She laughed and pats Chaerin's hand, "Come on, you doing great! Not every team can pull off a great outdoor shot! You are also lucky to have a solid photographer!" 

"Unnie, why you even let Seungri work in my team?"

"Cause you're a terrific combo! look at you now, helping each other and make a perfect scene!" she said then chuckled, "Well, i know he's sometimes out of control, but he's very focus and so far i like his works" 

"Hanbyul Unnie, you always win me with your sweet words, uhh i hate it that i'm actually enjoy your compliment now" 

The two girls step out from the pantry and heading to their office, while on the way Chaerin saw Seungri with Bom watching TV, Chaerin and Hanbyul goes to them. 

"What's new?" Chaerin asked them then sipping her coffee.

"Did Ji hyung told you anything about this, Chae?" Seungri asked her back.

It's the report about last night accident, "Uhm, yes he was with me before heading to the scene" she answered plainly, what caught her intention is the details about the victims condition, "What funny is, he didn't mention anything about the victim condition, well i know Daesung also injured and he even pushed back his world tour..."

"The victim known as Kwon Young Don, the resident DJ of HiTech Club located in Itaewon, Seoul. It was report he's on his way to his work place...." 

When the news anchor said that seems like Chaerin can't even digest her words, the most familiar name for her.

"Wait, it's Dony?" Seungri said.

"You know the victim?" Hanbyul asked.

"Yes, he was friend of mine. I often came to his club, but the girls quality is dropping there so that's why i haven't visit there again" he answered then take out his phone and looking thru his contact. 

Chaerin remember that Deuk gave Dony's numbers, but she felt it would be too awkward to suddenly call him and said, hey i saw the news, are you're okay. She take glance on Seungri's screen, and there it was, Dony name. "You gonna call him?" she spontaneously asked him.

Seungri nodded his head and try to give it a call, but sadly the number is no longer in use and he had no other choice except to look for him on the club. 

"Are you an idiot, how can an injured person, stil go to work on that condition!" Bom said, "I mean, if it was very serious.. he should be bedrest or something?" 

Chaerin excuse herself and quickly take her phone, she almost call Dony's numbers, she take a deep breath and pinches her cheeks. She finally calm and dial Jiyong's numbers. 

"Oppa, you see the news?" 

"Yes, the media is lying. I met the victim last night and it's nothing like what they said"

"What will you do now, Oppa?"

"Seems like the media attacking Dae, to clean this matters, there's only one way, to make the victim talk in pub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter