Teaser pt.2

♦ When The Past and Present Collapsed ♦
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

bittersweet "Tell me or i'll jump off the car!" "I dare you!"

Chaerin get out from her room while holding few folder on her arms, she then put it on Bom's desk. Bom blinked and looking at them, she gets up and packing her stuff.

"Unnie, i can't read all of this right now, so can you just tell me the summary of the report?" Chaerin half whining to her assistant, Bom chuckled then checking herself on the mirror. "Unnie..." she whined.

Bom smiled and take a tumblr then giving it to Chaerin, "Here's your coffee boss, but since that is your job..." she said, Chaerin pouted as she reached the tumblr.

"But unnie, i cannot approved this today, you know we're going to have a super long day!"

"That's the point sweetie, while we're on break, you can start looking at this precious little thing okay?" Bom putting the folders on her bag, she keep insisting Chaerin to do it.

Chaerin sighed when she looked that scene, but she knew what Bom said was right.  "Is the car ready unnie?" she asked, Bom nodded her head and give her two sheets of paper. "What is this unnie?" she read the content and shrugs, "A big shot today huh" she mumbled to herself.

Chaerin and Bom now walk to the elevator, before Chaerin's hand reached the bottom, another finger had already landed there. She looks on her side, "Right on time, Ri!" she said and nudges his arm lightly.

"You know who's our model today? It's Miss Kiko, Kiko Mizuhara!" he said it excitedly while checking his phone. He was browsing on Kiko pictures on the internet.

"Careful panda, look where your drools now, it's reaching the chin already!" Bom .

"Oh please nuuna, if you're jealous just say it! It's your loss for turning down an incredible make out session with me!" he said lightly, Bom then whacked the back of his head, "You are on my blacklist, stop trying getting my attention!" he said again while rubbing his head. 

"Keep on dreaming!" Bom hissed at him.

Three of them entering the elevator, Chaerin pushed the B2 button where her car parked. 

"Chae, you never told me you know her?" he break the silence.

"Who?"

"Miss Kiko!"

He become excited when he read on the internet about Kiko info, Chaerin laughed, "It because i don't know her!"

"But you went on the same colleges with her!"

"And there are about hundred thousand other student there, how could you expect me to 'know' her?" 

"But she's a supermodel since what age? is it fourteen?"

"It's fifteen actually" Bom correcting him.

"You stil really trying to get my attention, didn't you nuuna?" he casually said that as he back focusing on his phone. "But, you know what, actually..." he scanned Bom's from head to toes, "I think you have a better body than her!" 

Bom widen her eyes and whack his head again, "Aishh...~" he almost cussed but he stop, if she keep whacking his head like this he might turns into a real idiot soon. 

"Chae, i can't believe that you're actually blood relatives with this ert!" Bom said crossing her arms. 

Chaerin chuckles softly as she fix her bangs, "Oh.. tell me about it unnie, even i don't believe it myself!"

"I'm not proud either!" he said trying to defending himself.

"Cut it off, Ri, we know you do!" Bom said then she do a little hi5 with Chaerin. 

His name is Seungri, he's Chaerin's cousins, different from her, all this guy know is to have fun and girls, a true player. He currently working as photographer on Nylon, he shamelessly asked to be put on the same team as Chaerin. 

Seungri was about to go to the backseat, but Chaerin hold his shoulder and make his way to the driver's seat. He didn't noticed it because he was stil focusing on his phone, until he gets inside and found a wheel in front of him. 

"Chae, what is this? I thought you gonna drive!"" he mumbles, Chaerin didn't answer and throw the car keys to his lap while she goes and seat at the back and buckle up. Seungri keep whining but he accepted the situation quick and start the engine.

She re-read the paper again, "Unnie, today we gonna do outdoor shoot again, right? Honestly, i don't even remember when the last time we're actually doing an indoor shoot!"

Bom turns at her, "It's true. wait a minute let me check!" she look thru her bag and take out an agenda, she flipping it front and backward then poutting her lips. "To be exact, we've been doing outdoor shoot 'only' --- since six months ago"

"Six months? Aishh, Hanbyul Unnie, how could she done this to us?"

"I think we should, umm..  i mean you should talk to her later, Chae" 

"Wait, it's been six months? No wonder i'm  getting tanner!" Seungri said as he slightly rubs his arm muscle. 

"Well, atleast today outdoor shoot is in ranch, cowboy themes, ranch and horses, sounds pretty good for me" Chaerin already imagine the setting itself. 

"And today's menu is following the concept, western food!" Bom excitedly claps. 

"That means, there will be meat?" Seungri asked to making sure, Bom nodded her head firmly. "Well, atleast there's something worth it!"

"I just hope that our supermodel, won't act all that annoying and do the job fast" Chaerin said as she put down the paper and stare out the window.

Seungri suddenly clap his hand, "Ahhhh, speaking of that! 12PM ladies night at Mass, free drinks 2+1! Come and join me, I'm gonna open table!"

Bom laughed, "How many girls do you need to open table? I bet you won't afford the drinks yourself!" 

"Of course! If i can get it free, why would i paid? Come on, it's gonna be awesome!" 

"You know we don't do wild party, Ri!" Chaerin cut him before he try to advertise the event.

"I forgot, you two classy girl, oops i mean ladies.. you two classy ladies, do you know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter