Chapter 2

Forbidden Love

Where did you got yourself into. You have a famous celebrity in front of you and you just betrayed yourself by saying his last name.

He was tapping his shoe on the sidewalk, still waiting for you to answer him.
 

"JINHEE" You heard a familiar voice yelling from a distance away.


Oh damn it was

 

...................................

 

....................

 


Daehyun


 


You heard his footsteps coming closer and closer behind you.

 

"Your stalker" Jiyong teased you .

"No" You said back with furrowed eyebrows.



"Jinhee ah" "You made me worried and you didn't ..."

He suddenly saw this guy looking at him in a way he didn't like.

 

"Who is this" Daehyun asked you immediately

"Uh..well.....this..." You stuttered.

"I'm her boyfriend" G-Dragon said, while bowing his head a little. After that, he placed himself next to you, slowly creeping  his right arm around your shoulders, giving your best friend a dirty smile. Daehyun felt like you weren't comfortable being with him. Her first relationship... honestly.... he didn't like it.....She was to young and pure for a real relationship.

"Is that true" Daehyun asked you, not giving any attention to him and his actions. 

You cocked your head a little and you were a few centimeters away from G-Dragon's face, he nodded his head, gesturing that you are indeed in a relationship with him.

"Uhm" "Yes"

Daehyun didn't know what to say.

"Let's go princess" G-Dragon said to you while placing a soft kiss on your forehead. You giggled by his behaviour. Just when you wanted to leave, Daehyun hardly grabbed your wrist, mentally not wanting you to go with him.

"Are you serious" He asked you stern

"Yes oppa" You said back with confidence After you said that, he slowly let loose of your wrist.

After leaving Daehyun alone in that scene, you and Jiyong headed towards the black van. He let go of your shoulders and gently took your right hand to help you to get inside.

"Are you okay" G-Dragon asked you, once the two of you sat next to each other. He caressed your right cheek with his left hand. You on the other side remained calm by his actions. You can't believe what just happened. He just agreed for being your boyfriend in front of your best friend and now he and you are here in his van, him caressing your cheek which you gladly accepted. Cause now.... you are all his now.

"I'm okay" You answered him while looking outside the van, seeing your best friend waving you goodbye, while heading to his car. He looked sad in your eyes....

"Good" ""good" He said while letting go of your cheek. "Now let's go through my conditions" You looked at him in suprise.

"What do you mean ?"

"From now on" "You do anything I tell you to do" He said while lighting his cigarette. Slowly letting the smoke escape his mouth, while deeply staring into your big brown eyes.


________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

The two of you arrived at the YG building. Fans were circling around the building and you saw a little bit of panic in his eyes when he looked at you.

"Wait here" he demanded "I'll pick you up when the coast is clear" Before you could react at his words he quickly stepped out of the van. Leaving you all alone and the worst thing is you can do nothing about it. If you stepped out of the van, their "Idol star" would be spotted with a 15 year old girl, only if anybody recognize you, or the fans will chase you for being his girlfriend. You had all these kind of scenarios in your head. You were trapped in a van with nothing, only hoping that he would come back.  

 

"AAAAAHHHH THAT'S JIYONG OPPA"

"I LOVE YOU JIYONGIE"

"MARRY ME OPPA"

 

"OPPA CAN I MAKE A PHOTO WITH YOU"

 

Is he never getting tired of this you thought. He waved at them, all of the 20 girls screamed together.  He gave them a little smile before quickly going inside his safe area.

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

He finally came back for you....even if it was after 5 long hours waiting and wanting to go to the toilet. You really hate his fans right now. You suffered because they didn't leave. how can they wait so long for him you wondered. Lucky for you they were gone after 4 hours... IF you call yourself lucky....

You saw him walking towards the van, carrying a small plastic bag. He opened the door of the van, quickly placing himself on the seat next to you.

"What took you so long" You said with your arms crossed, completely avoiding his eyes.

"I'm sorry babe" He said while kissing your cheek "But.." "I brought you some chocolate, since it's Valentine's day today" "Look it's in a heartshape and......" he said happily. Did he even knew you waited 5 LONG hours in this stupid van

"You can't get away with just a kiss and some chocolate" You said angrily.

""Hmph, do you want more" He said with a smirk, while opening the plastic bag with chocolate

"NO" "I DON'T WANNA "DO" IT WITH YOU" You shouted at him, totally shocked by his words.

"Who said THAT" He said laughing at your reaction, while shoving some chocolate balls into his mouth.

________________________________________________________________________________________


After he ate some chocolate in the van, he finally brought you home. You missed a whole day at school again.... You hoped that your teacher didn't call your brother again, about you being absent today, because in the past you loved ditching school sometimes and your brother was always giving you a hard time after you did that. Once you reached home You quickly hide in your bedroom and immediately locked your bedroom door.
 


Meanwhile
 


Daehyun was working on his dance practice. He still had 4 more hours to go. Everyone was exhausted, but still continued.

"15 minutes break" said the dance choreographer to the 6 of them. He showed them today the latest dance moves, cause Jongup had a hard time by doing it all by himself sometimes. So once in awhile a choreographer comes to help him and the rest a bit.

Daehyun walked towards the bench. drinking some water. Still feeling confused about that guy being your boyfriend. Was it all fake or was it real he wondered himself. And more important, how come he looks so familiar to me. 

""Yah Daehyun" "What's going on" Yongguk said while seeing Daehyun drowning in his own thoughts. He couldn't tell your brother about what's bothering him.

"Nothing".. he replied back while drinking some more water.

"Is there something going on with your girlfriend" Yongguk asked with a wink. "You know...." "it's Valentine's Day today" "Wasn't she happy with ALL the gifts you gave her" He .

"Shut up" He kicked his legs, while he whiped the sweat on his head away.

 

"Break is over" ""Let's go"

 

That weren't 15 minutes......

________________________________________________________________________________________


It was 6 o'clock in the evening. The sun was going down and you still didn't eat a thing the whole day. You denied the chocolate Jiyong gave you in the van, so he insisted to give you the heartshape chocolate with some chocolate balls, so you could eat it once you reached home or whenever you feel like it he said.

It was sweet but you didn't like so much chocolate. Afterall you still can't believe this unreal "relationship". But you played along, as long as it lasted. 

"JINHEE" Yongguk screamed out of nowhere while kicking the front door open. "I brought some friends with me" "Can you order something for us" "We are starving"

You ignored his demands. Every night is the same. You always have to order some food, because he was to lazy to do it. Plus you weren't in a good mood at all for the whole day.

"JINHEE" He screamed. Sometimes you really hate your name.

 

Suddenly you heard a loud beep tone.

 

"You have one voice message" You heard the woman saying from the house telephone.

"Oh oh" You literally prayed to the Gods that he wouldn't listen to it while his friends were sitting in the living room. Cause you can already guess who left a voicemail message.

Within one second you found yourself running towards your bedroom door.

 

"NO DON'T LISTEN IT" you screamed, you quickly unlocked your door, trying to open the door, but it was stucked or something, you used all your force to open it, without any result.

 

*beep*


*Voice Message received at 10:18 A.M.*   


Good morning, I'm miss Han, I'm Jinhee's homeroom teacher,


"WAIT FOR ME" You screamed towards your brother

 

You probably already know me from the previous meetings we had. I noticed she was absent the whole day at school. I'm sorry to ask you this but I would like to make an appointment with your parents to discuss her previous test scores. It is urgent if you care for her future

 

"NO" "WAIT" You tried all your strength to open the door, but nothing helped.

 

The reason for this urgent appointment is because she's doing really bad lately in her class, so I wanted to know if she is doing well. Her highest  score on our latest math test was a D+ and also for her other subjects. So you can see that I would really appreciate if you called me back. My number is 00821089345998 

You are her guardian, but you can't even check if your little sister is going to school. So call me back, or else I'm going to make sure that she will be kicked out of our school. 

 

Your teacher message sounded real bad. This time Yongguk wouldn't let you go off so easily with this. This message was the worst of all the messages you ever heard.

 

*beep*


"Voice message ended" "Do you like to repeat the voice message" the woman said.

 

You were too afraid to go out of your room, cause it was awfully silent in the living room. No laughs, no shouts, no reaction...nothing. You were only hearing some faint soft footsteps coming, making their way up the stairs and stopping in front of your door.

"Jinhee" Yongguk said calmly by your door.

"Y-Y-Yes" You said with a soft voice while holding the chocolate close to you.

"Can you come to the living room" "Or... I will break into your room" He said extremely calm which made your body shiver. You never heard him talking to you this calmly before.

"N-No I can't" "the door won't open" "It's okay" "I'll order some....."

 


*Clap*

 


The door magically opened by one strong leg kick from your brother.

"Come with me" He said stern.

You followed his footsteps towards the living room with your head down, still holding the plastic bag with chocolate in your arms. Once you saw his friends and especially Daehyun sitting on the black leather couch in the living room, embarrassment hit your right away, knowing that all of the B.A.P. members know that you are ditching school and worst is, that they heard how bad you were doing at all of  your school subjects.

"Sit down"

He forcefully grabbed a wooden chair and placed it clumsy in front of his friends. You quickly sat down, faced by 5 boys, that were looking at you with pitiful faces. It felt like they didn't know what to expect what will happen next and neither did you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author note: Here is chapter 2 for you guys, I hope you enjoyed it, like I enjoyed writing it and as promised I will do a daily update. Please don't forget to comment and subscribe

I also wanna say thank you for the next subscriber to this story:

Lizziekay14

I will update chapter 3 tomorrow night ^^

Can you guys guess what will happen next with Jinhee kekeke

I love you all !!!!!!