Chapter 3

Forbidden Love

Today, 14th of February, also called Valentine's day was for you the day that your life was going to end, at least.... it felt like it was going to end.

You sat on the wooden chair your brother angrily gave you to sit on. It was already silent for more then 5 minutes. Everybody was dead silent and you couldn't dare to look at them with the shame you were going through, that was caused for being an unmanageable fifteen year old girl.

You finally dared to look up at your brother's pissed off face, he had his hands together, his lips leaning on them, while he was thinking hardly.

You looked at the glances the rest gave you. All filled with pity over you. All of them grew up to be great smart boys and you were the "little sister" who did the opposite.

 

"O-Oppa" you managed to say to your brother.


*Silence*


"Im sorry" you said sadly

This time he slowly looked up at you, shaking his head a little. It looked like he was finding words in his mind to say to you. Words of wisdom. Words that would change your behaviour, but he remained silent the whole time. Probably thinking it wouldn't help.


"Please..." "Speak to me" You said a bit louder


*Silence*


"YAH" you yelled this time. "Say something" you said with almost tears falling down.

For a split second you thought he was going to say something back at you, but a ringtone broke the awkward silence.

"I'm sorry" Daehyun said while locking gazes with his phone and Yongguk. "That would be my girlfriend" he said.

"It's okay" Yongguk said slowly "You can pick up"

"Hello" Daehyun said softly while quickly standing up from the couch, while heading towards the hallway, leaving the six of you alone.

 

...........................

...........................
 


"You....." Yongguk said to you, while standing up and gesturing for you to come closer to him. You stood up and grabbed the chair slowly to come closer.

"I'm not saving your anymore" He said angrily while placing both of his hands on your shoulders "Jinhee....." He said with his head down. not wanting to face you.

"Mom and dad said to me a couple weeks ago...." "That if you were doing bad at school" "That they would sent you to a boarding school"

"And....." He sighed heavily. It looked like he didn't want to say from what's coming next.

"I think you should pack your bags and...." He stopped himself. You already had tears in your eyes. How could your parents sent you to something like that.

"N-No...please" You said while crying harder within the minute. Already knowing what he would say.

"I have nobody' "I only have you and you guys" "I can't even make friends on my own" "I had to accept your friends or else I was all alone" 

You were now getting angrier and angrier. Feeling no more pain in your body, all that you felt was angry and sadness.

" you" You screamed suddenly " all of you" You said with tears covering your face. He quickly let go of your shoulders shocked after your words. You were running towards the front door, knocking Daehyun aside

"RUNNING AWAY ISN'T GOING TO HELP JINHEE" Yongguk screamed after you

You shut the front door and you were now running on the dark streets of Hannam-dong. Finding a place to sit down and mostly important to calm yourself down. They all hate me now you thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

"Lately I've been hard to reach, I've been to long on my own. Everybody has his private world where they can be alone. Are you calling me, are you trying to get through. Are you reaching out for me, cause I'm reaching out for you"' You sang in your head, while you were sitting on a bench close to a schoolyard, kicking your legs a bit back and forth.


You took your phone out of your pocket, seeing Jiyong had sended you 2 text messages 15 minutes ago.



14-02-2013 Tuesday 19:13

From: Jiyong oppa <3
.............................

I have a surprise for you.

I will pick you up

Call me

xx

............................



14-02-2013 Tuesday 19:26

From: Jiyong oppa <3

.........................................

You want oppa to get angry at you don't ya?"

Promise is a promise

You have to do what I tell you to do

Call me

Don't make me wait

..........................................


You felt light hearted. He cared about you even if he sounded a bit angry for you not calling him. He was the only person who cared for you in this whole world you thought. And he was totally right, a promise is a promise. You have to obey him. You suddenly felt good, while wondering what kind of surprise he had for you.

You quickly dialed his phone numer and after one ring he picked up

"Baby ?" He sweetly sang in your ear

"Yes oppa" You said cutely back

"Where are you know"

"Im in Hannam-dong" "Come to my house"  "I'll text you my address "meet me outside the house"

"Okay babe" He said softly "See you there"

You quickly texted him your address after he hang up. After that you quickly jogged back to your house. Forgotten everything what happened a while ago.

___________________________________________________________________________________

 

You saw a white Bentley parking on your parking lot. Jiyong smootly stepped out of his 100.000 $ car while walking towards your direction.

 You didn't hesitated to give him a hug, he quickly accepted your sudden hug. He gently cupped your face with his hands, while you gave him a small smile. He made you feel the most loved girl on this planet. Suddenly he came closer to your face. Is he going to kiss me ?. And after that thought he gave you a small kiss on your lips.

 

Your first kiss....

 

"O-Oppa" You said between the kiss.

"Hmm" He said back.

"Let's go inside" You said while taking his left hand that you intertwined with yours

He nodded his head with a smile, while heading to your front door.

"I can see you live well" He said while observing your big white villa. You gave him a warm smile before knocking the front door, totally not afraid of the reaction of your brother or his friends, not afraid what they will say when they see you came back, but this time with your boyfriend.....

Daehyun quickly opened the door after a few seconds, looking shocked by seeing you and HIM together.

"Why is he here" He answered you angrily.

"You also a good evening" G-Dragon said sarcastic, while giving him a dirty look

You didn't answered him but pushed him aside while still holding on G-Dragon's hand. You quickly walked passed the living room, almost running up the stairs that was leading to your bedroom.

The rest need time to observe what they just had seen They didn't had the time to react, cause they were left dumbfounded.


JINHEE WITH A GUY

_______________________________________________________________________________________

"WHO IS THAT" Yongguk screamed to the rest of his friends. His body was filled with anger. His baby sister with a guy.

Hell no.

"Her boyfriend" Daehyun said calmly

"HER BOYFRIEND" Yongguk screamed to him "SINCE WHEN ?"

"I don't know" He said back with his head down.

"YOU DON'T KNOW !" "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WATCH HER WHEN I'M NOT AROUND" He screamed in Daehyun's face. Blaming him for your actions.

"JINHEE" "COME HERE" He screamed at you.

After hearing your brother screaming your name a dozen of times, you asked Jiyong to go the car and to wait for you, so you could explain the rest that you were not going back to this house anymore. He nodded his head and you guided him through the back door, so the rest couldn't have a chance to lay their hands on him. He quickly went to his car and waited patiently.

You decided to face your consequences. You slowed down your pace once you entered the living room.

You were now face to face with your brother. You took all of your courage that was left to say the words you wanted to say to him.

"I'm going to Jiyong's house and he agreed with it" "I'll be staying there for a couple of days" "I packed my bags as you asked me too" "So for now..." ""Goodbye guys" You said to the rest, bowing your head a little.

Yongguk didn't hesistated and quickly walked towards you, blocking your way to the front door.

"You are staying here" "You are never ever seeing your "boyfriend" again "do you ing understand Bang Jinhee" He almost yelled in your face.

"You are not my father" You said while trying to push him aside, which didn't helped at all.

"No I'm not" He said while grabbing your arms that were trying to push him aside "But he gave me the job to take care of you while they're on their important business trip" "Do you understand Jinhee"

"No oppa I don't understand" "Step aside" you rudely said to him.

"How dare you" He said softly. He can't believe you were acting like this. He never saw you having an attitude towards him.

Did that guy influenced her he questioned himself.

"Okay" He suddenly said calmly to you, giving up on you...

"I give you what you want" "You want freedom" "There is the door" he said, while pointing towards the front door.


"I give you freedom"

 

He walked towards the front door, opened it for you so you could taste the freedom. You were dumfounded about what he just said to you.

Is he being serious ?

You slowly made your way towards the door... slowly walking into your freedom.

"Don't expect you can crawl back home" With that he shut the front door hard, which made your body shiver a bit. You once looked back at the house you grew up in before stepping into Jiyong's car.

Your new life will start today.......

 

 

 

Author Note: Thank you all so much for reading this story... Was this what you guys expected or something else ???

 

I wanna say welcome to my 2 new subscribers:

 


lovis89

Youngbaesaranghae

 

The story continues tomorrow with chapter four !!!

I hope you all had a great day ^^

I really love all of you

Don't forget to comment and subscribe guys, It always make my day when you do that :D !!!