Chapter 7

Forbidden Love


"Jagi" Jiyong whispered in your ear

"Hmm" You hummed, while moving your body away from him

"Baby" He whispered again.

"Hm"

"Jinhee" He said your name while rocking your body a little bit.

"What" You said annoyed, still having your eyes closed and your mind somewhere else.

"Wake up" He said.

"No" You said shortly. You were still tired from the tensions you had from last night.

"Okay" He said emotionless. "Guys bring the water over here"

Your eyes immediately shot open while quickly covering yourself with your blanket.

"No" "If you do that" "I'll kill each one of you" you shouted at them.

Laughter filled your bedroom. You slowly moved the blanket away, your body still covered with it, you saw that was BIGBANG laughing at you.

"That wasn't funny" You said angrily.

"Yes it was" they said "You should have seen your face" Jiyong said. He mimicked your face in a weird shocked way. The laughter was getting louder and louder.

"Yah" "STOP IT" you yelled. You hated when people were making fun of you and definately when boys did it.

"Come on" Jiyong said while sitting next to you on the bed. "It was only a joke" "Put some clothes on" "We have some explanation to do at the YG office about last night"

"Oh okay" You said, but right after your mind was processing what he just said., you realized what he actually just said to you

"Wait" You said shocked "What do you mean"

"Well" "YG found out about us last night" Jiyong said serious now. "So we have to go now"  

"Okay" You said, while literally jumping out of your bed, running to your clothing closet, quickly pulling out some ripped jeans and a tanktop.

"Uhum" You said while seeing them still staring at you.

"What" Jiyong said. You slowly pulled your dress up, hinting them you were about to change.

"OH" Jiyong said, He immediately pushed the rest hard out of your room. You laughed at them while seeing them dragged out of your room by him. You quickly changed in your casual clothes.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes in life you have to do things you really don't wanna do at all. Like for example bungee jumping, doing homework or break up with your beloved one. But you still have to do it to learn from it, cause what if you didn't do all the things you feel you had to do in your life and you didn't pushed through it. You will regret it for the rest of your life.

That feeling of not wanting to do it, but you have to do it, cause it will help you to grow up in life

That were you experiencing at this very moment.

Now you were here in front of the YG building, feeling that exact same feeling of not wanting to do it, but you have no other choice but to do it. The only thing you can do is to accept it. The rest were probably feeling the same feeling as you right now.

That made you feel more eased but not totally.

The BIGBANG members were heading towards the entrance with you. You hold Jiyong's hands hard enough,trying to release some stress by squeezing his hand together, cause you were feeling so nervous right now, that you almost have to puke.

The elevator ride towards the 7th floor felt like an eternity for you.  

"Do I really have to do this" You said nervously at Jiyong. He smiled at you, while squeezing your hand a little, knowing how you were feeling right now, but he was used to it.

"Yes Jinhee" "Remember" "Don't say anything" "Let us talk to him" "And PROBABLY everything is going to be alright" He winked at you. Your eyes grew wide after he said that.

"Yah hyung" "Stop making her so nervous" Seungri scolded Jiyong after seeing your facial expression.

"Okay chill" "Why are you all acting so nervous" The leader told s. Everybody stopped in their tracks, while looking back at him.

"Wow" "I hope I'm thinking wrongly" He said while seeing the look in their eyes "But do you guys think this is all my fault" He asked them seriously. You never saw him this serious to them before.

"No" TOP said immediately, while walking to the door of hell.

"No hyung" "ofcourse not" Seungri said sarcastically.

"YAH" "You guys really think this is my fault" "Am I right" He almost screamed at them.

"Don't fool me" "I'm your leader" "I make all of your ing albums and this is my reward ?" " you" He screamed at them, while dragging you to the office door. He quickly knocked on the door and opened it, while walking angrily inside.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

(.......)

 

 

 


You were crying in G-Dragon's arms for a couple of minutes or so. Feeling very horrible. Your whole world tore apart in that office.

"I'm sorry" G-Dragon whispered in your right ear. "I'm sorry for everything I put you through in that room" He said sadly. You cries were going harder within the minute.

"Ssshh" He comforted you, while warming your body a bit while his body was embracing you softly.

"Please" "It breaks my heart to see you like this" He sniffed. "I'm sorry for not protecting you" "I'm sorry for not giving my fullest every day with you" "I'm just so sorry" His tears were flowing now.

How can this relationship mean the whole world for him. It even didn't reach the 3 month jinx he believed in. You were his world now.

In life you just feel when the right person comes into your life. And when someone forbids you to be together. It just breaks your tender heart when someone like Yang says that to you. It was already hurting so much. But now it was slowly breaking apart.

Suddenly it felt like your lungs were squeezed together and suddenly you felt this foreign feeling. This felt like an astma attack. You had astma when you were a child, but you thought it was over, because in the past, the doctors gave you medication so you could grow over it, but unfortuantly it came back out of nowhere.

You body was screaming for air, but you couldn't inhale the oxygen anymore, you slowly let loose of Jiyong's body, while bit by bit drifting away to a dark place, far away from reality.

"JAGI" "WHAT'S WRONG" Jiyong screamed in your ear, while holding your body close to him. Not letting you go off so easily.

"GUYS" "HELP" "SHE'S NOT RESPONDING" You heard Jiyong for the last time screaming before you almost out.

The last thing you saw was 4 pair of legs running towards you before silence surrounded you.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

You saw a light at the end of a tunnel. This place was the place many people have talked about. It was a boundary between the Earth and Heaven. Here in this place you can choose to have peace for your body and rest for an eternity or go back to Earth and face life again.

Happy memories of your fifteen years of existence flashed in front of you. You can see your first kiss happening in front of you. You saw Jiyong protecting you from the world around you. You saw Daehyun.... You also saw the time Yongguk beat up the boys who laughed at you. You see everyone you once cared about in front of you.

Were you so weak to walk away from it. You could easily step into that light, cause your life was already falling apart, while remembering the bad memories in your pathetic life. But no. You were fighting hard to step back from that light. It felt so inviting, but you still resist it. You quickly saw darkness around you after you fought back.

You were back to life.

 

You felt it.

 

Even when the dark was embracing you.

 

You still could feel the love that was around you.   
 




 
Author Note: Oke I dont know why asianfanfics is picking on me just when I am about to upload this chapter 7 part 1 it says the site doesnt work. 

Well it is 3:07 here in The Netherlands, so I'm going to bed now,

Now I know how G-Dragon is feeling when he is dead tired.....No Im just kidding kkkk

I wanna thank you again for everyone who beared with me till now. I really love all of you. <3 And welcome my new subbies for this story:

aryez_lyn

Delano72

 

And also I really wanna thank the person who voted for this story, only the saddest thing is I can't see who did it T_T

Also remember I can't upload the story tomorrow cause I'm going to the house party kkk. And mostly I update in the middle of the night and around early in the morning cause.... I don't know why oke, cause..... I guess my inspiration comes into my mind when it's dark outside. Sounds creepy T_T Hahahaha

For now I hope you enjoyed this little teasing chapter ^^

 

Good Night World <3

 

Btw where are my subbies from ? I don't know T_T I would love to hear the answers from you kkk.