Chapter 4

Forbidden Love

-- One month later --


You were laying on the couch, thinking about everything that happened in last month. Your mind was processing the scene from the night that your brother said:


Don't expect you can crawl back home


Those harsh and painful words haunted you from that time on.

Now, the past month, Jiyong gave you a roof over your head. He was hardly home around daytime, but you still thanked him every night for everything. He always gave you a smile and reassured you that everything is going to be alright.

Even if you didn't spoke to each one of your "friends", you were still thinking about them every minute, wondering what they were doing right now.

You secretly thought that Daehyun will came to search for you so he could tell you to come back home, because everybody was missing you.


But he didn't......neither one of them.
 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

You walked towards school, it wasn't that far away from the Jiyong's apartment. You worked really hard on all your subjects for the past month. So they can be proud of you even when they didn't knew you were achieving straight A's.

You were walking on the schoolyard and noticed everybody was giving you weird looks. Being the shy you, you quickly hurried towards your locker and so on to your classroom.

Your classmates in the classroom were even giving you weird glances.

What was going on.....

You slowly took your history book out of your backpack, while ignoring everyone who locked their eyes at you. Girls were whispering and gossiping, but you couldn't hear clearly what they were talking about. The teacher came in and everybody made their way to their seats, immediately shutting their mouth shut.


What an awful beginning of the school day....
__________________________________________________________________________________________

School day was finally over. The whole day was horrible. People threw food to you, cursed st you, almost knocking you down in the corridors, slapping your books out of your hands, emptying their water bottles on your head.

Why didn't they tell you what was going on you questioned yourself, while walking towards Jiyong's apartment. Your clothes were wet and all covered with stains from the food they threw at you in the canteen. You were feeling hurt and broken.....

You finally arrived at the apartment comlex. Finally in your safe area. You walked towards the guest room you slept in the whole time. You let yourself fall down on the bed, while drifting off into a quick sleep.
___________________________________________________________________________________________

You woke up in the middle of the night. Hearing noises from the kitchen. You slowly sat up, listening carefully

Is Jiyong home ?.

"Jiyong oppa" You said but he didn't responded back. You walked towards the kitchen and saw that he was making some food.

"I see you're awake" He said while chopping some vegetables. He sounded tired.

"What are you doing" You said to him

"Can't you see" He said while yawning.

"You're tired let me do it" You said while walking towards him, gently taking the knife from his hands and chopped where he left off.

"Why are you wearing a school uniform" He said while pointing at your still dirty clothes.

"Oh this" You said while looking at yourself.

.

He didn't know that you were in school and also still didn't knew that you were only 15 years old.

"Well" "Look" "My friend called me today and she was bullied as you can see" You said sadly, while pointing at your clothes  "And she didn't had any spare clothes" "So I gave her mine, because I felt sorry for her". This was probably the worst or best answer you can gave him.

"I see..." He said while looking suspicious. Luckily he looked like he was too tired to go in an argument with you. He let you go off this time. You can't make another stupid mistake like this ever again. If he finds out that you lied to him the whole time, he definately will kick you out of the house and worst he will definately break up with you.
You cooked him dinner and put the school uniform in the washing machine. You decided not to go to school for the whole week, so he didn't be suspicious about it.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

After dinner the two of you watched some TV. He placed his arm around your shoulders, putting you closely to him, while slowly falling asleep.
You switched some channels with your eyes closed, still feeling broken from today until suddenly you heard boys saying:



We are B.A.P yes sir please take good care of us.
 


You quickly opened your eyes, remembering the faces you once left behind. They looked happy without you. They finally achieved what they always wanted to be and you were left alone in the dark living room with nothing but heartbroken feelings. You couldn't take it anymore you slowly put his arm that was around your shoulders next to his body, while slowly walking towards the front door. You quickly left him a note before you left the apartment.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

G-Dragon woke up from the couch, seeing a little note on the coffee table.
 

____________________________________________________

Dear Jiyong.

______________________________________

You probably are awake now.

______________________________________

I have to take care of some things

______________________________________

I'll be back in a couple of days

______________________________________

Don't worry, I will come back

_________________________________________________________________

i promise

______________________________________

 

 

Im really sorry for not updating yesterday :( Im so so so sorry, but I wanna thank my new subscriber for this story 

 

nckjy5e

 

I love each on of you and I will try to daily update. I hope you all had an awesome day and I hope you still like the story.

Please comment and subscribe, cause it motivates me more to continue ^^

 

Good night world