Chapter 6

Forbidden Love

The 4 men were making their way towards the black leather couch, placing themselfs down.

No greeting, no eye contact, no smile....nothing. Were they already hating you ? you thought

You were standing awkwardly next to Jiyong, waiting for someone to say something. Jiyong broke the awkwardness by offering them some drinks, leaving you alone in the living room with them....

"Hello" You said shyly, breaking the painful silence, while bowing your head deeply.

"Hello" They said after each other, while standing up to bow their head a little bit.

"My name is Jinhee" You said awkwardly. You were so nervous right now. Your body was stiff from just looking at them. You can't believe it you were meeting them. After that Seungri walked towards you, observing every body part of you with his eyes.

Can they see that you were way too young for him. Can they see through you ?. You felt busted.

Luckily Jiyong came in with the drinks just in time, giving each one of them their glass.

"Why are you guys so quiet" Jiyong told them while slowly sipping on his drink.

"It's just that....." TOP said, observing you completely up and downwards. "Where did you met each other" He said quickly, while looking back at Jiyong.

Jiyong was thinking long about his answer. He can't just tell them that you met each other on the streets and that he just agreed to be your boyfriend just because you told him to

"Well" He chuckled a bit. "She is an YG trainee" "Ofcourse You guys have seen her already"

Why did he tell them THAT you screamed in your head.

 

No

 

No sorry hyung

 

I would have know if I saw someone pretty as her was training in the building

 

All of them denied seeing you around the YG building. They were giving you suspicious looks.

 

"Oh" "weird" He said this time facing the floor.

"How old are you" Seungri said immediately with a wink, letting go of the previous subject

"YAH maknea" "Why are you asking" Jiyong yelled while pretending to slap the back of his head.

"Because she looks so young" He said while eyeing you closely

"Well I'm young" you said shyly. "I'm 19"

"WHA you really are young" "You can't even come into a club" Seungri laughed.

"Don't pick on her maknea" Taeyang said serious. Quickly defending your side.

"How can she come into the club with us tonight" Seungri said mockingly

 Wait a sec.... a club tonight ? OMG. I'm going to a club with them tonight. You were screaming in your head about that thought.

"I already took care of her" G-Dragon said to you with a wink
________________________________________________________________________________________


It was getting crowded in front of the club. You stepped out of the white Lamborghini Jiyong bought today. Everyone was looking at the two you with jealously. He linked his arms with yours, avoiding the gazes from the people who were waiting an eternity to come inside club Octagon, he slowly walkedtowards the VIP entrance with you, thinking about how you told him you were having a hard time wearing high heels tonight, so he carefully guided you, afraid that you might fall.

After waiting for a couple of minutes the rest of BIGBANG arrived and went inside the club together with the two of you. They were wearing all black casual clothes, cause it was the dress code for tonight. You were wearing a tight red dress that was long enough to just cover your .

You never went to a club before and you were glad you can experience something like that with them.

Who wouldn't want that ?

Loud hiphop and electro music were blowing your ears off, while the 6 of you were heading towards the big red sofa in the VIP room. You saw different brands of  alcohol bottles neatly placed on the table were the 6 of you were going to sit.

Reb Label, Malibu, Bacardi Razz, Vodka you read each of them loud in your mind.

You never tasted alcohol in your life, you only knew you were getting drunk if your drank to much of it. You saw TOP grabbing the Vodka bottle and pouring the alcohol in six black shot glasses. He picked two of them and gave you one, gesturing you can drink it. Everybody picked up their glasses and quickly let it slip down their throat.

You hesitated to drink it so you just stared at your glass.

"Aren't you going to drink it" Seungri said to you while pouring the rest some more. You shaked your head, while putting the glass down. He smiled at you. "You're the first girlfriend who denied alcohol" He said closely in your ear. After he said that you really didn't know what to do. Should you just drink it or not ? Or were they going to be suspicious about you. You noticed the rest were staring at you, waiting for you to drink it.

"You don't have to drink it right now" Jiyong said to you, feeling that you weren't comfortable tonight. "If you don't like Vodka" "You can take something else" He said sweetly. While grabbing a bottle of Red Label.

"No it's okay" "I will take it later" You said with a smile He nodded his head, placing the bottle down, quickly taking you to the VIP dancefloor. He gently placed his hands on your hips, going along with your movements on the beat. The rest were enjoying their time here. You thought everything was going to be fun, but since this was your first time here in a club, you guessed you had to high expectations about tonight.

_________________________________________________________________________________________


It was around 7 o'clock in the morning and Jiyong and you had to grab a cab, leaving his car alone in the parking lot near the club. You finally arrived home. He was too drunk to even walk straight. He balanced his body on yours. He was so heavy right now. Daesung had to bring TOP home by his car and Taeyang and Seungri were helping you.

"I'm sorry you had to witness this" Taeyang said. You just nodded your head while you handed him Jiyong's body. He carefully placed him on his bed. He was knock out and right after he was snoring loudly.

"Thank you" You said while feeling dead tired after tonight.

"You don't have to thank me" Taeyang said with a smile. "He's my best friend" "So I can't just leave him alone" "I'm stuck with him till the end" He said jokingly.

You knew about their friendship. Those two were like Yin and Yang. Wherever the one is going, the other followed him blindly. Like a Siamese twin. They can't be without each other.

"I give you my number" Seungri said "So if something is wrong" "You can call me" "Doesn't matter how late it is" He whispered seductivly in your ear so Taeyang couldn't hear it.

"We're going" Seungri said quick after he gave you his number. He gave you a small wink before leaving the house. He was acting so weird since the moment the two of you met.

You waved them goodbye and once you lay yourself down on the bed, you quickly fell asleep.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

G-Dragon spotted with an unknown girl @ club Octagon.

Last night, G-Dragon and his entourage were having a good time at club Octagon. Sources were telling us that they saw them dancing with each other and even make out in the VIP rooms.

Who is this unknown girl ?.

Other sources were also telling us that they saw G-Dragon acting drunk early in the morning and that Seungri, Taeyang and the unknown girl were helping him into a cab while quickly driving away.     

On the other side Daesung helped TOP to get into his car and probably brought him home afterwards. We don't have further information about this scandal. For now let's wait what their agency, YG entertainment, will respond back.



Yang Hyunsuk was angry as hell while reading more of this article on the internet. Each one of them ruined their image in one night. He decided to call their beloved leader. He quickly had G-Dragon on the other line.

"Hello" G-Dragon said annoyed

"Can you explain this" He screamed at him.

"What do you mean" He said dumbfounded  

"Should I read it for you" He said angrily"G-Dragon spotted with an unknown girl @ club Octagon"

"Wait..." "What" G-Dragon said afraid.

"If you don't wanna die" "You better hurry over here" "Every time saving your asses" "I probably should deny you everything" "Call your brothers" "This time I'm playing it hard" "I'm not letting the five of you go off so easily" With that he hung his phone.

G-Dragon quickly called Taeyang, afraid what will happen this time with them.

"Hello" Taeyang said casually

"We're dead bro" "We are so dead"

 

 

 

 

 

Author note: Thank you all so much for subscribing and commenting. <33333

It always make my day when you do that. I have to say sorry for this short chapter :(, the next one will be much longer... promise !!

I also have to say that I can't update on Friday because I'm going to a house party and you know how house party's are kkkkk. So I double update tomorrow as in return ^^ and last but not least I wanna thank my new subscribers:

SicaGG

LadyBelle90

jackied0807

 

Again thank you so much and have a great day/ evening ^^

Good night world <3 Off to bed kkk