Chapter 5

Forbidden Love

 

It was 2 o'clock in the morning. You were standing in front of your "old" house. There was a party going on. The loud music can been heard all over Hannam-Dong. Different colours of lights were lighting from every window. Cheers and laughs can be heard from the garden. 

 

Did they completely erased you out of their minds ?


You wondered if it was the right time to knock on the door to say you were still alive or was it better to walk away and return to your beloved boyfriend and let them choke in their happiness.

You took all of your courage and decided to slowly make your way towards the front door, until you suddenly saw that the front door swung open, a few feet away from you. The loud music was escaping out of the house. You didn't hesitated and quickly ran to hide behind the old big tree in your front yard.

Thank God they didn't saw you.

"Why did you tell me this tonight" You heard a familiar voice saying to someone. You turned your head and saw that Daehyun was talking to his girlfriend, while you were hiding behind the tree.

Daehyun.....

You cried in your heart, seeing him a few feet away from you makes your broken heart ache a lot. His name brought chills all over your body. He has changed you can tell.

 

His clothes


His hair


His voice


"I'm sorry oppa" his girlfriend said sadly to him.

"No" "you're not" He said angrily "You told me you were taking your ing birth control pills" He shouted this time in her face. He sounded drunk while he was talking to her the whole time.

Appearantly, they did it and his girlfriend said to him it was only one time she forgot to take the pill and now she told him that she was 2 months pregnant with his baby. You didn't know what to think right now. You were so confused right now. How can they "do it" you questioned yourself. Daehyun didn't seem the type for you to "do it". You thought a relationship was about holding hands, cuddling and sometimes giving each other a little kiss on the lips, just like in the movies you have seen on TV, but not the whole "do it"

You felt disgusting right now, because now you knew why your brother was so angry about you having a boyfriend

He was just protecting me.....

You never did it with Jiyong, but what if he told you to "do it" with him. What would you say ? You're still too young and still only 15 years. You were too young for even thinking about "doing it"

While drowning in your thoughts you heard his girlfriend crying, while telling him what they should do next. He didn't responded back, not knowing what to do right now.

He sighed "Let's talk about it later" He slowly said. "Don't worry" "We made him or her" He said. You see him laughing at her, while gently taking her hands in his.

"I promise" "I won't leave you". After he said those words his girlfriend gave him a hug, while pecking his lips a multiply times. That scene broke your heart. You decided to walk away from them, silently crying your heart out.

Daehyun didn't deserve this. Why is he always the good guy....

__________________________________________________________________________________________


While heading to your unknown destination. You unwillingly found yourself walking towards the Han river. You couldn't stop yourself crying over Daehyun and the challenge that is facing him in a couple of months.

You placed yourself on the bench near the Han river. This place was a place where you can find rest and peace in your mind and body. You loved how the moon was reflecting in the water. The people who gathered here around this time were always in a good mood. You can hear them laugh about the lame jokes their friends told them, hearing how their day went, hearing no worries out of their mouth, only hearing how happy they actually are. Your heart can smile after hearing the people around you. The atmosphere was peaceful. It felt like you belonged to one of them.

"Can I sit next to you" You heard your boyfriend saying to you There he was, standing a feet away from you, carrying a tiny jacket in his hands.

You recognized his voice right away. You slowly nodded your head. The tears were now forming in your eyes, cause he was here just in time, in the moment you felt more lonelier than ever. You were wondering how he find you here on this place.

You didn't knew he was worried sick about you after he read the note. He rushed with his car to every little corner of a possible hangout spot in Seoul. After he checked everything his only hope was to go to your house and saw you were hiding behind the tree. He was not angry at you, not at all. He was just worried. In the past month he had the urge to protect you from all the bad things the world can give a broken woman like you. Now, right here, after seeing you almost breaking down, he finally could protect you for everything that hurted you in the early morning.     

"Did you do what you had to do" He casually said to you, while placing himself next to you. You gave a second nod. Tears were now escaping your eyes. You can't hold them in anymore. How can he be so gentle and caring after I left him with that stupid note.

 

"Why is my baby crying" He said sadly while whiping your tears away with his thumbs. You shaked your head, he didn't have to know what happened 2 hours ago. He was not getting an answer out from you, so he also remained silent the whole time, waiting for you to regain yourself. He placed his small jacket around your tiny body.

One thing he knew for sure. He go wherever you're going to. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________

It was 7 o'clock in the morning. Jiyong and you were dead tired from the painful and worried night. The two of you slowly made their way to your own bedroom.

"Oppa" You said before opening your bedroom door.

"Yes" He said while facing you.

"Can you sleep with me tonight" You said to him. Yes you were shocked to ask him this, but you really wanted to sleep in his arms again.

"Everything for you" He said, while making his way towards you. "Let's go sleep"

The two of you changed into some simple clothes and placed yourself down on the white soft kingsize bed, just laying in each other arms, while noiselessy falling asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Birds were singing their song outside, the sunrays were warming your face up. You slowly sat up, thinking that Jiyong already went to work. Secretly you wanted to wake up next to him. He was your everything now, but disappointment hit you right away when you saw the text messages on your phone.

 


15-03-2013 Friday 08:21

From: Jiyong oppa <3

----------------------------------------------

I'm sorry you can't wake up in my arms

I made you some breakfast, eat it please

Don't make your oppa worry to much over you

I'll be home before noon

I promise

G xx
---------------------------------------------

 

 

 

15-03-2013 Friday 11:03

From: Jiyong oppa <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Did you eat your breakfast ?

Are you sad ? If you are don't be, cause oppa is coming home ^^

G
 

------------------------------------------------------------------

 

11:31


You skipped school today. You didn't even care about it anymore. It wasn't like you didn't skipped it before. You only went to that stupid school to upgrade your grades, so they could be proud of you, but right now they can off. They were not deserving anything this time . You only cared about you and Jiyong.

 

"Jagi" Jiyong sang, while coming into the house.

You immediately had a smile on your face, hearing his voice can light your day up. You walked over to him, giving him a hug and a peck on the lips. No words can describe how you are feeling right now. Butterflies were in your stomach. Just the thought that he is all yours make your world turn up side down. 

"You know that I love you right" You said in the crook of his neck. He smiled at your sudden confession.

"You know that I care about you right" He said sweetly near your right ear.

"Yes" You shyly said, while hugging him tighter

 

(...)

 

"I want you to meet my best friend" He said out of nowhere

"Why" You said a bit shocked.

"Cause he wants to meet you" He said while caressing your hair. You were shocked, was he serious right now. This relationship was getting on a higher level.

"Okay..." "When ?"

"Now" He said with a smile. A few seconds later you heard a soft knock on the door. Jiyong walked towards the door. Not only his best friend came in, but 3 more men stepped into the house. You knew who they are, ofcourse you do and many girls would trade their soul to be you right now.

 

Now was it time to keep your head cool and act like nothing's wrong.

 

 

 

Author Note: You don't know what just happened to me. Suddenly asianfanfics.com was doing stupid, just when I was to upload this chapter. So I had to rewrite it again, TWICE T_T hahaha now I can laugh about it but first I was so angry, cause I really wanted to upload it. so everyone I give you chapter 5. I hope you guys like it. AND im planning to involve the Bigbang members more into this story. Cause Daehyun is dealing with his "problem" right now kkkk. Tomorrow I will upload chapter 6, just because I love all of you.<3 <3 <3 Cheesy ? kkkk I still love you all.

 

Also I wanna thank all my subscribers <3 and ofcourse my new subscribers <3 :


GoHaerin

michily*

horseforlife

AbbyYoYo