Chapter 1

Forbidden Love

 

JinHee was walking around on the dark streets near the Han river at 5 o'clock in the morning, she had her school uniform on, while carrying her heavy black backpack on her left shoulder. Her footsteps were getting heavier and heavier, that was caused by the wind that was blowing her body away. Besides the cold, windy weather, she actually loved walking in the dark that somehow made her feel safe under the black heaven with the light of the twinkling stars.

She was heading to her best friend Daehyun, because she was kicked out of the house, because her brother wanted to "do" something with his girlfriend one month anniversary. A big thing for him, since he never had a girlfriend longer than a week or so.

JinHee was a lonely person who only has her best friend, that was 4 years older than her, but she never felt like he treated her as a little sister, only sometimes he is a bit overprotective. That she actually find really amusing sometimes.

 

*Flashback*

 

"WHERE WERE YOU" he screamed, he was stamping his feet hard on the ground while quickly walking towards your direction. It was obvious that he wasn't happy about you not telling him why you didn't show up an hour ago at his house. 

"Chill I just had to do something" You said with a little bit embarrassment in your voice.

"What did you have to do then ?" He said with a lifted eyebrow, he was calm, but he was still mad at you even if you were safe.

"Nothing serious" You said while studying the floor and getting more embarassed about this conversation.

"Tell me" He said in a serious tone.

"I had some issues" You said while avoiding his eyes.

"What kind of issues" He continued, keeping his eyes on you.

"I had my....."

"My what" He said irritated, getting annoyed by your answers.

"MY PERIOD, OKAY" "I WAS LEAKING" You screamed, while slapping his small chest.

"oh.....EW" He said with disgust written all over his face "Why did you tell me that.!"

Your arguments were like this all the time. They were always about you and almost never about him. He is a person who likes to have his things for himself and you are totally cool about it.

 

In a distance you could see his small house that was in downtown Seoul that he shared with some roommates, who were really nice to you and your brother. You finally arrived at his house. You were pushing the numbers of his code into the security system machine


2 8 0 6 1 9 9 3


*Code accepted*


*Click*


You happily stepped into his house, greeted by a sleeping Daehyun on the couch with the TV on his full volume. You walked  towards his sleeping body, letting go of your heavy backpack and placed it on the coffee table in front of the couch. You always thought he was cute when he was deeply asleep. Eyes closed. Plump lips. Both of his hands that was used as an imaginary pillow for his head. He looks like a sleeping angel

You grabbed the TV remote to push the volume lower, not wanting that he would wake up from the sound of the TV.

You slowly placed yourself on the couch next to his sleepy head, you softly patting his hair,not knowing that he already noticed your presence since the beginning you set foot in his house.

"Daehyun oppa" "Wake up" You softly said next to his ear.

"Hmm" He said, while faking that he is not hearing you. while moving his body a bit.

"Wake up" "I know that you are awake," "Tsk, you " You said while standing up, ready to go.

Suddenly you felt arms wrapping around your waist, the weight pulled you back down on the couch. Your felt butterflies in your stomach, which was a very weird feeling for you.

"What's wrong with my little sister" Daehyun said softly, still with his arms around your waist and eyes closed

This guy, I swear, you never can get really mad at him.

"Nothing serious" You said while trying to break free from his arms.

"Hmph" He said while slowly letting your waist go. He turned his head to see what time it was on the digital clock that was placed on the wooden dresser in the living room.


05:28 A.M.


"Is that why you are here earlier than normal" He said with a smirk, knowing that you have to give in there was something wrong.

"Well I was having some issues" You explained

"Jinhee.." "You are fifteen years old" "What kind of issues can a fifteen year old girl possibly have" He said serious with a laugh at the end.

"Well" You said, feeling a bit offended by his words. You may be only fifteen years old but you can still have issues or not ? you asked yourself.

"Nothing" "forget about it" You said annoyed.

"Well then" He said while placing himself in a sitting position.

"Wanna have some breakfast ?"

You shaked your head, really not wanting to eat something right now. He gently grabbed your hands and guided you towards the dining table, placing you down on one of the chairs that were neatly placed next to each other.

"You are gonna eat something, or else I'm gonna tell your brother about it" He said with a laugh

"Well he is busy at the moment" You said with a mocking voice

"OOH" "You mean.." "He is BUSY" He said. Finally understanding why you are here so early in the morning

"Yes" You said sadly.

"Why are you sad ?" He said with concern.

"I'm not" You said while looking at your hands that you placed in your lap

"Well then" "Why are you giving me that face" He said while coming very close to your face, giving you a warm smile.
"It's nothing" You said with a smile, while pushing the distance away from his head that was to close from your face.


_______________________________________________________________________________________


The two of you were heading towards your school with his car. It was his daily routine. Him bringing you to school, then he will be working till 5 p.m., he picks you up from school right after his work, bringing you home just in time for dinner  . He was like a brother you never had. He was the total opposite from Yongguk. Sometimes you wonder if he was thinking the same as you. Sometimes you even thought that he had a crush on you seeing him doing all these kind of efforts just to check up on you, but at the moment he has a girlfriend and that thought was quickly in the "forget-about-it-zone" in your head.

it didn't bothered you, or actually it does..... a tiny little bit.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your school day was finally over and the teachers had giving you and the class a whole bunch of homework. Another night wasted on your math and history homework.

 

*New message*

 

13-02-2013 Monday 15:37

From: Daehyunnie oppa 

..............................................

I'm so so so so so so sorry.

I can't pick you up from school.

You can walk yourself home.. right ?

I will make it up to you xxx

 

P.S. Call me when you are home, okay ? ^^

..............................................



Can I manage an 1 hour walk towards home with those heavy books. Thanks Daehyun....

You decided to change your school uniform for your normal clothes in the toilet rooms from the school, you put some natural make-up on your face. Placed the books you don't need tomorrow in your small locker, placed your sunglasses on your head and you were good to go.

 


13-02-2013 Monday 16:27

To: Daehyunnie oppa

......................................

It's alright

I'm not a baby anymore.

ttyl xxx

......................................


*Message sended*

 

You were just walking out of your school when you suddenly felt your phone vibrating in your backpack.

 



*Daehyunnie oppa is calling you*



You sighed heavily, while picking up your phone

"What is it ?" You said irritated

"I told you I'm sorry" He said with a sad voice

"It's okay oppa, I don't mind"

"So why do you sound sad ?" He asked worried

"Öppa, please" "You don't have to check up on me all the time" "It's getting annoying" "And what do you have........"
 

 

*BOOM*


 

You felt a huge pain on your left shoulder while you lost your balance. The weight that pushed you down onto the sidewalk was coming from a man. He also dropped your phone and your black backpack.

"I'm sorry" The man said quickly, while trying to help you

"Jeez, can't you see" "Are you blind" You almost screamed at him

"I told you" "I'm sorry" He said, shocked by your reaction.

"Yeah right" "You......." You said angrily not finishing your sentence. Your small hands wiped the imaginary dust away from your clothes, while giving him a death glare

"Look" "It wasn't my intention to break your phone and..."

"WHAT YOU BROKE MY PHONE" You screamed at him, searching the sidewalk for your phone. You noticed little pieces of your pink phone completely scattered around you. You  picked it up and saw that the whole glass screen was broken and parts of the mobile itself.


"I will fix it" He said quickly, since he noticed the angry expression on your face wasn't going away.

"Yeah" "HOW ?" You said while giving your pink broken phone to him.

"Fix it" You said while eyeing his movements. Out of the blue you know for sure you remembered his face somewhere, but you couldn't put a finger on it.

 

Those sunglasses

His pointy chin and nose

Those teeth

HIS VOICE

 


He looked very carefully at your bling bling pink phone. Once he saw the damage he caused to your phone he knew he couldn't really fix it. He looked kinda panicked about the situation, he didn't know what to do with the phone so he just gave it back.

"I'm sorry" He slowly said. "I can't fix it"

"Well then" You said slowly back

"That would be 600.000 " You said with a smile, while forming your hand into a bowl, gesturing him that he could pay right now.

"Uhh.." He said while taking a few small steps away from you

"Im waiting" You said in singing voice.

He smiled at you

"Alright" "Alright" "Do you have a piece of paper and a pen" He said. After that he saw you kneeling down on the sidewalk. searching through your backpack and sees that you tear a piece of paper from your notebook and picking a pen out of your Hello Kitty etui, what he actually found really funny to see. You gave him the items and saw he was writing something on it

"Here you go" He said

 

______________________

지용

________________________________

0082-10-8694-6787

_______________________________

 

_____________

 


"Why are you giving me your number" You asked confused, while studying the piece of paper.

"So you can call me" He said with a smirk "So I can pay you another time for your phone"

"Ooh" "No" You said while handing him the ripped piece of paper.


"Look..."


"Jinhee" you said


"Look Jinhee" "I'm a very busy person" "If you want me to pay for your stupid phone" "You should call that number" He said while giving the piece of paper back into your hands.

"How do I know that this is your real number" You wondered

"Aish..! you really are something aren't ya" He said irritated

Suddenly you heard a loud hoink from a car behind you. You turned around to only be faced by a black van with blinded windows. You see Jiyong making his way towards the van.

"Call that number" "You won't regret it" He shouted at your before setlling himself in the black van. You were left dumbfounded, seeing the car slowly driving away from the parking lot.

______________________________________________________________________________________

You finally arrived at your home sweet home. But for the dozen time you were hearing noises from your brother's bedroom.

Oh no, not again....

Moans can be heard all around the apartment.

"IEW GROSS" You said loud enough for them to hear.

You quickly walked towards the house telephone. Quickly dialing Daehyun's number as if your life was depending on it.


"I see you arrived home safely" Daehyun said immediately after 3 rings . You can hear him smiling through the phone

"Can we go eat some dinner" You said with a tired voice

"Not tonight" "My girlfriend is having a hard time"

"Yeah so do I" You angrily snapped back at him. How can his girlfriend be more important than you.

"Huh" "What do you mean ?" He said angrily back. "What's going on Jinhee"

"Nothing, pabo" "Have a happy time with your girlfriend" "Bye"

You immediately hang up after you said that. Not wanting to go in an argument with your best friend. If his girlfriend is more important than me, then I don't want him as my best friend anymore. You decided to go out of the filthy house. Right now at the moment you have nobody you can lean on. Not your best friend. Not your brother. Not even your parents, who were always on a "business" trip.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jinhee placed herself after an hour walking through Seoul on a bench near the water fountains. She was alone. Darkness surrounded her. Not a single light ray can be seen in her mind. She was the kind of girl who gets really depressed every time someone turned her down or canceled something. Never taking any risks in her life, always playing on safe. That is the best thing to do her mind said. At the moment you were just mad at everything and everyone.

Suddenly something popped into your mind. You still had Jiyong's number in your pocket.
 

"Excuse me" You neatly asked the person that was sitting on a bench further than you.

"Hmph" "What do you want ?" A girl asked you, she looked like she was your age.

"Do you perhaps have a phone with you" "I have to make an emergency call" You quickly lied to her.

"Hmph" "Sure" She said while chewing on her bubble gum. You carefully took her mobile and dialed Jiyong's number.

 

After 2 rings he picked up the phone.

 

"Who is this" He said casually. You immediately recognized his voice. He didn't lied after all

"It's me" "The girl who's phone you broke a while ago"

"Don't tell me you wanna get paid right now" "Cause I don't have time and..."

"No" You said, cutting him off "I wanted to ask you something"

"What is it"

"..........."

"I want you to be my boyfriend"

The next thing you knew he was laughing hard on the other side. It was so loud that even the girl could hear him laughing. She gave you a suspicious and weird look.

"I'm sorry babe" "But I'm already taken"

"No you are not"  

"What do you mean"

"You have me now" You said, playing a little mind game with him

"Hmph.. for how long ?" He said, playing along with you

"One year"

"Are you insane" "Are you high maybe" "Or drunk" He said amused.

"First of all I'm not insane" "Second I'm dead serious right now" "And last but not least, you still have to pay me a 700.000 back" "Your choice" You said getting also amused by this never ending conversation.

"WOW hold on" "You first said 600.000 and now I have to pay you 100.000 more" "You really are insane"


*beep* *beep* *beep*


What did just happened. Did he just hung up on me. Whatever....

You thanked the girl who gave you her mobile phone and gave it back to her. You quickly walked back to your house. Still depressed about the whole night, you decided to order some pizza, since your stomach was screaming at you the whole time.

"Yongguk ah" "DO YOU WANT SOME PIZZA" you yelled at him

"YES" He screamed back from his bedroom

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning came and you were dead tired from everything. You kicked the blankets away from your body.

"JINHEE" Yongguk screamed at your door, knocking like a maniac.

"YES"

"GO CHANGE" "HAVE SOME BREAKFAST" "AND GO TO SCHOOL" "I HAVE TO GO NOW"

With that you heard a loud noise. The noise of your brother leaving the house.

Again you were left alone for the whole day. You walked over to your dresser and pulled out the emergency cellphone, hoping that Daehyun called you at this phone, but after seeing no missed calls or no new text messages you guessed Daehyun wouldn't pick you up after the stupid conversation you yesterday had with him.

You did what Yongguk told you and headed to school.

Again you heard a recognizable hoink behind you. It sounded like..... THE VAN

You happily turned around with a big smile on your face. Your mind was right. The black van slowly pulled over and you saw Jiyong stepping out of the van.

"Here you go" He said with a big smile, handing you something he pulled out of his leather jacket pocket. You saw a big pink mobile phone with little diamonds on it.

"Thanks" You said with a sad voice, you slowly took the mobile phone from his hands and the smile you first had on your face disappeared completely.

"What's wrong" He asked casually "I gave you a better phone than you had before" "This one is the newest on the market" "It took me a lot of effort and..."

"No... it's not the phone" You said with your head down, again cutting him off

"Are you still mad that I said no to your little offer from last night" he said with a big smirk.

You gave him a death glare

"You really are good at this" he said while pointing at your eyes.

"I'm hungry" you suddenly said

"So..." "What do you want me to do about it" "Don't you have to go to school or something" He said annoyed.

"WHAT SCHOOL ?" "How old do you think I am"

"Hmph" He said while scanning your whole body.

 

Big brown eyes

Full lips.

Brown long hair

Cute

Cup B/C

Korean body type

Short person
 

"I think you are 19 or so" He said while giving you an "OK" sign

You wanna laugh at him. How can he not see that you are much younger than the age he just calculated in his head, but you are not going to tell him that you are 15 years old. At least.... Not yet.....

"Do you think I'm cute" You said to him with a little aegyo. He laughed at your question.

"Sure" He said

"Do you think I'm hot" You said with a wink. He laughed this time a little bit louder.

"If you had the same fashion sense as me" "Then I will consider it"

"Is that a yes" You said with a smile

He nodded his head with a smile back.

"Am I hotter than your girlfriend" You said shyly.

He bowed his head while holding his laugher inside him.

"Yes, okay" "Yes, you are hotter than my girlfriend"

"Hmph then tell me now Kwon Jiyong" "Do you wanna be my boyfriend ?"

"Yeah sure" He said normal "But can you tell me" "How do you know my last name" He said this time very serious, looking straight through you. You could sense he wasn't going to accept an lame answer.

 

 

Author Note: First of all I really wanna thank my two first subscribers for this story:

exotic_bigbang_lover

BIG-BIGBANG-FAN 

I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter, I will upload chapter 2 tomorrow night or so. I'm thinking to do a daily update, cause I'm really having fun writing this story :D... Don't forget to comment and subscribe. Your comments make me motivate to continue this story more and more. For now have a great morning/afternoon/night.