Donald Duck

Bad Boy Sehun

Jae stepped out of the car, walks elegantly into the main entrance of the company.

" Anyeonghaseyo. Jae ibnida. I would like to meet my mom, Seo In Hyun. She has asked me to meet her in her office." Jae said to secretary Kang who was busy preparing something in his hands

"Omo. Are you Jae? You are so pretty!! As what your mum described you to be." secretary Kang looked at Jae with astonishment

Of course I am pretty. Don't you know that mixed are always good looking babies in this world, you dumbo?

"Ahh. Yes, I am Jae." she replied, 

" I am sorry, Jae. Your mum is currrently not in her office, but she would like me to pass this to you." Secretary Kang said while holding a stack of papers with a brown notebook written "Exo's schedule"

Jae was shocked.

"Well I believe you have mistaken. I am not here for this job. I am here for another job, a classy one."

"Nope. You are here for this. Exo's schedule planner. You have to manage all Exo members' transport, accomodation, schedule, training sessions. This is what I have been told by your mum."

"Nooooo!!! Not this!!"

"Just take this for now. You can talk to your mum when she comes back. Take the elevator, go to the 17th floor. There you will meet Exo's leader, Suho. He is waiting for you there."

"Suho?"

"Yes."

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

Jae walked into the elevator. Pressing number 17 at the side. She was ravaged. 

Stepping out of the elevator, she wondered

Exo.Exo.Exo..............trying to recall. She frown to herself. I think I heard of these people before..........

Like a bulb lighting up in her head, she looked up. 

Oh My God. Exo. The famous boy band which their concert tickets sold like hot cakes in Osaka last year.

Then, a tall , handsome figure stepped out of nowhere, standing right in front of Jae. Jae's eyes widened, staring back into the eyes of the man standing in front of her.

He smiled at her.

Jae's heart melted like cheese on a hot pan, bringing her into her wild imagination before...... SNAP!

" Hi. Are you Jae?"

"Yes" Jae answered so politely with a little shyness in her sweet voice.

" Hi. I am Suho. The leader of Exo."

'Suho????" Jae was suprised, glad to have been taking the brown notebook from Secretary Kang in the first place.

"Yes. Nice to meet you." Suho said, offering a handshake to Jae.

' Ahhhh, yesss. Nice to meet you. Uhm, I will be your group's schedule planner and coordinator if you would like to know." Jae said while shaking Suho's hand in return. Like electricity running through her body, Jae could feel as if she was on clouds while holding Suho's hand. It was indeed warm and tender, hot- blooded. A perfect one to hug on a winter day. 

"Uhmmm, excuse me?" Suho said while trying to wake Jae up from her fantasy imagination.

"Ohh, I am sorry.." not realising she has been holding for Suho's hand for sometime.

"Its okay. Hehehe" Suho giggling to himself, eyes staring onto Jae who was blushing right at that moment.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''Ding Dong''''''''''''''''''''''''

The elevator opened. Someone stepped out of the elevator, eyes covered by his stylish sunglasses, mouth covered by a black mask, a leather coat jacket with blue jeans fitting nicely onto his slim legs, those perfectly fine shoes walking slowly into the direction towards where Jae and Suho were standing.

Omooooooooooo..........................................is ................he................a..............robber??? 

"ehhh Sehun ya" Suho greeting his maknae

"Let me introduce. This is Jae. Our new coordinator."

"Ahhh, really hyung?" Sehun asked

" Yes. So pretty she is." suho replied, looking at Jae once more

" Haha. Not really she is"Sehun pushing down his sunglasses till the bridge of his nose, eyes looking at Jae from head to toe and..........walked off.

"Oh my god. Who is that rude, ugly man standing in front of me just now? Its just so uncomfortable by looking at the way he walks, the way he styles. Looks like an ahjusshi in his 50's, a donald duck from the back!!!!!!" Jae just screamed at the top of her lungs, right in front of a cute guy she met just now, Suho.

"Haahahhahah. He is not a donald duck or an ahjusshi in his 50s. He is Oh Sehun. The maknae of Exo, youngest member in the group." Suho giggled to himself again.

" Omo. My world. My lord. Oh Sehun, Exo's member?" Jae trying to confirm of what she heard.

" Yes. Exo's member." Suho telling Jae.

What is wrong with this guy???? Is he even a Korean??? So rude of him to not greet someone he just met. I will make you remember of what you did today....~~~~~Never mind. I am a high class, well educated, polite lady. I should act like one. Forget about it. Just forget~~~~