December Comeback

Bad Boy Sehun

"Okay,all members." Suho clapping twice trying to get the attention of all the members who were busy practicing their dance for their upcoming concert.

Suho and Jae walked into the dancing room.

All eyes of the members of Exo were on Jae. Jae stood right next to Suho, heart fluttering at the same time before introducing herself.

"Hiiiiiieiieii, I am Jae." her voice croaked.

All the members burst into laughter. Jae turned her eyes onto the one who laughed out the loudest, OhSeHun.

"Eyyyy. Stop it." Suho said

"This will be our new coordinator. Please treat her well. This time mind your manners. Your coordinator this time is a female, not a hyung you can play or joke around anymore." Suho warned them in stern tone.

"Okay. We understand!!" all the members answered.

Except one, glaring at Jae. Refused to answer as if his mouth has been sealed, stuffed with gold.

Jae ignored Sehun and continue to get to know the rest of the members, getting to know their names.

By the end of the hour, intelligent Jae already break the ice with the rest of the members, completely knowing their names.

"So, I will be your coordinator from now on. If you have any problems, you can come and look for me. Okay?" Jae said

"Okay!!'" the members replied with full spirit.

Jae makes the members feel comfortable, making the members feel as if she is their noona who will take care of them with care.

Soon, the members were back to their practice. Then, Jae ran through her hands into the brown notebook, scanning every schedule of Exo.

Jae was trying hard to adapt to her new job but Suho is always there to guide her.

However, Exo is going to have a comeback in the end of the December month, on the 24th of December- Christmas Eve. It would be quite busy for everyone. Having the thought of it already scares Jae.

"How can these members endure the tiredness throughout the rest of the year. Indeed being an idol, it needs lots of sacrifice." Jae thought to herself whilst looking at the members practicing with every ounce of strength left, beads of sweat trickling down their foreheads.

Two weeks have passed.

Fans were already screaming outside the concert hall. Every single Exo member already got their hair, and clothes done. All of them were standing at the backstage, full of anxiety.

"10 more minutes till theconcert starts" Jae told the members.

Then, all the members made it to the stage, entertaining the crowd, their beloved fans with all they can. They performed their new comeback songs and also other hit songs like Growl. All the fans loved it!! The performance was fantastic!!!! The crowd was cheering, so loudly!!!

The Exo members ended their performance beautifully before entering the backstage again. They thanked their sunbaenims, everyone who were there to make their comeback a success, including Jae. But there was one member who walked towards Jae, looking at her disgustingly. It was Sehun.

Jae pulled Sehun's hand.

"Yah, rude guy. Why did you show me that face? Don't you have at least some respect for people?" Jae confronted Sehun

"Yes, I do have respect for people. But not for you." Sehun replied with arrogance

"Why?" Jae was curious with his words

"Its just that.You are just alike someone I know. Someone I really hate." he replied with anger and a little fear in his voice

Sehun walked away, leaving Jae confused with what he just said with tears streaming down the apple of her cheek for unknown reasons.