Truth Or Dare

Bad Boy Sehun

"Ahh, hyung!! Where have you been?" Sehun asked just as they entered the doorstep.

"The garden at the opposite. Just enjoying the night sky for a moment." Suho answered, looking at Jae who was standing beside him.

"Eyyyy, perhaps were you two dating??" Baekhyun's question nearly gave a heart shock to Jae

"Byun Baekhyun!! What are you saying? Dating?? No way.." Suho frantically searching for words. At the smae time, Jae looked embarassed at the question threw at them.

" Sorry, I was just joking. Hehe..." Baekhyun replied while Sehun staring constantly at them all the time.

"Okok!! Let's start the game, shall we? I have been waiting so long." Kai's voice filled the room.

So, Jae and Suho took their seat on the floor, where they ended up sitting side by side and Sehun sitting at the opposite. A bottle was placed on the floor before it spun when Chanyeol applied some force onto it. It spun and spun and spun before it comes to a halt. The tip of the bottle was pointing towards Kai and the base was towards Baekhyun.

"Yes!!!!! I get to ask!! Truth or dare?" Baekhyun said in excitement.

"Dare." Kai said courageously.

"Woahhhh, our Kai is really brave ehh??" Suho was trying to instigate him.

"So, I dare you to....to ....to kiss our cute maknae Sehun on the lips." Baekhyun was figuring out.

"Ok!!! Good!!! I've waited for a very long time, our baby!!~~~" Kai said jokingly while looking at Sehun at the same time, before plunging his body forward and held Sehun's face tightly, forcing a kiss on his lips.

Sehun was flinching, trying to escape Kai's grasp which held onto him so tightly. 

"Yahhhhhhh!!!! Hyung!!!!!!!!!! What are you doing??????" Sehun indignantly hollered at Kai while the rest of the Exo members burst into laughter, laughing their heads off. Chen and Xiumin alredy rolling on the floor, laughing while holding on to their stomachs.

Jae was suprised. She didn't know that a boyband performing so charismatically on stage can be so playful, so disgustingly playful in their dorms when no fans are watching.

 

"Okok.. let's stop laughing for now. Shall we continue?" Suho as the leader trying to get back everyone into their sense.

"Yes, hyung." Chanyeol was back to his original self.

He spun the bottle with slight force and it went spinning, spinning and spinning and stopped.

Jae's eyes widened with shocked, anxiousness at the same time. The tip of the bottle was facing her while the base.......the base...... was facing towards...... Oh Sehun. The guy who just got a kiss from Kai, who was still flustered, vexed.

"Okay!! Sehun ask!!!!" Chanyeol's voice woke Sehun up from lingering into his own thoughts.

"Fine. Truth or dare?" Sehun was looking at Jae, wanting to now her choice, as if hoping for her to choose TRUTH

"Truth." Jae replied, feeling kind of nervous, uneasy.

"Do you have a sister?" Sehun asked out of nowhere.

Jae's eyebrows knitted close in thought, the atmosphere became dense and strange, the members staring at each other at awe. An unsettling feeling began welling inside Jae.

" Uhmm, why would you ask that??" Jae was still confused.

" Just answer. You chose truth right?" Sehun being impulsive.

"Ye...ye..yes. I have." Jae stuttering in her soft voice.

"What's her age??" Sehun questioning Jae, making everyone more confused while staring blankly into Jae's vacant eyes.

"I bet Sehun maknae mind's went a bit unhinged after you kissed him. Your y lips brought him to Dreamland" Baekhyun whispered to Kai in a jokingly manner.

"Same age as me.23." Jae replied but getting more annoyed now.

Then, Sehun stood up and walked back into his room, leaving everyone sitting in the circle, flustered and flabbergasted with his actions

Why would he want to know about my sister?