You Will Remain The Apple Of My Eye

Bad Boy Sehun

Feeling lonely as Sehun cried at the end of the corridor, he wiped his tears of confusion as he slowly stood up and realised his phone sounded a beep indicating an incoming message. He reached out for his phone in his right pocket and opened the message.

Where are you? Let's meet at the same place now.

He closed the message furiously and climbed the stairs to the rooftop. 

At the rooftop

"What again do you want from me right now??" Sehun just walked towards Seohyun.

"What information do you have for me?" she said.

"NOTHING! Okay? I have nothing! No information at all!!" he hollered at her instantly.

"Have you forgotten our revenge???? Her mother killed Hye Jin!!! Have you totally forgotten?? Something is wrong with you!!" she yelled at him.

"No... It's juustt..." he was speaking in a soft tone before Seohyun cut him off.

"Just do what you have to do, okay? We have the same motive, which is to make Jae feel what we had felt all these years, our sufferings!! Make her feel the same! Get a grip! You win her heart, and then dump her and get revenge for Hye Jin!! Don't let the daughter of the murderer have a good life!!" she was definitely vexed up.

Sehun just kept quiet and stood there. Reflecting on his own thoughts and his past, he looked up at Seohyun and just nodded his head in agreement, before walking off slaming the door shut leaving Seohyun behind. As he walked down the steps, he was determined to put his feelings aside and do focus on what he needs to do.

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

FLASHBACK TO 2 YEARS AGO

"Hye Jin ahhh....It's time to wake up already. I've made breakfast for you.." Sehun softly calling Hye Jin who is still soundly asleep on the bed.

"5 more minutes. Just 5..plss" she begged Sehun in an aegyo voice.

"Quickly! Get up, sweetheart. It's time for you to go to the set later." he slowly tugged her hair behind her ears and whispered to her.

Hye Jin chuckled softly.

"Okay, fine...It's ticklish.." she chuckled out of irritation.

She got out off bed and went to the dining table where all food are already served by Sehun on the table. She sat down, gasping at the cooking skills that Sehun has before Sehun walked towards her and gave her a peck on the forehead before scooping some waffles for her.

"Well, did you sleep well last night?" Sehun asked whilst putting the waffle on her plate.

"Well, you know I did, handsome." she replied in a hush tone.

"When do you think we should announce our relationship to our fans? We have been dating in secret, and I feel that it should not be this way." Sehun stopped scooping and looked at Hye jin right in the eyes.

Her sparkling eyes looked back at Sehun and she flashed a benevolent smile at him before speaking.

"It's okay. I'm happy with you like this. It's enough that I know that you love me."

"But...don't you feel you wanna tell people that you have someone that you like already? That nerdy office boy in the company seem to always has his eyes on your bodyy and.." Sehun worriedly said.

"Wait, are you jealous of a nerdy office boy right now? The great and famous Sehun? HAHAHAHA!!"  she laughed so loudly that her stomach ached.

"Okay, stop blabbering. Eat up quickly. I have training today and you, my princess has one scene to complete your filming today." 

She stopped joking and lifted her cutleries to slice out a small piece of waffle coated with strawberry jam and sweet honey, putting the piece of waffle in , letting the honey melt in it just like how her smile made Sehun's heart melt like ever before.

                                               Image result for sehun smile