Some Feelings For Her?

Bad Boy Sehun

It was a starry, starry night. With the backdrop of crickets behind the long grass outside the window, Jae was sitting underneath the canopy of luminous stars materialized among the ocean of blackness, illuminating the sky while was observing the beautiful constallation and the patina of the moon . Someone sat right next to her, on the grass in the garden outside Exo's dorm.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" she recognized the voice, it was Suho's.

"Nothing much. Just enjoying the night sky. Its barely so clear as it is today." Jae smiling that seemed genuinely sweet,with just the right touch of shyness that made an unexpected warmth rushes through Suho.

"Ehh.. Uhmmm... Yeah, you're right." Suho stuttered for words, looking at Jae from the corner of his eyes.

" Hey, you have to get to bed now. You have a fan meeting tomorrow." Jae told Suho.

"Yeah, yeah I know... Hehehe" he cannot control his laughter looking at Jae being so serious at her work.

Both of them sat under the ocean of black sky, the bright moonlight for sometime before Jae threw a question at Suho.

"Suho??"

"Yes??"

"I would want to know your opinion...... What would you do if someone treats you badly but you have not done anything wrong to them?" she asked Suho, wanting to know his answer

"Uhmm, it just means that maybe that someone probably dislikes you in a way that you don't know for what reasons." Suho answered looking at Jae, trying to read the changes in her facial expression.

"Ahh,,, really?" Jae still looking dissapointed, before staring at Suho and on the ground

He hates me? Not really.. Why should he?? I have not done anything wrong to him. I do not even know him before I came into this country. Maybe I should ask him one day? Yes, one day.

As Jae continued staring at the ground getting carried away in her thinking, not knowing Suho was staring at her. His heart aches when he sees her confused or sad for someone not worth.Someone he knows. Oh Sehun.

"Anyhow, let's get back in. The members must be waiting for us." Suho snapped her back to reality.

"Why are they waiting for us?" Jae wanted to know.

"They wanted to play truth or dare. Let's go !!" before Jae could hear clearly, he grabbed his hands onto Jae's and pulled her up.

Jae could not balance herself and landed on Suho, before Suho could take a grasp of her.

Suho smiled, showing his perfectly aligned teeth.

Jae smiled also in the embrace of Suho's arms, before Suho let go of her and they took a walk back to the dorm under the bright moonlight. 

Side by side.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers. So as far as you know, Jae is someone who loves to keep thoughts to herself and I am adding a bit of mystery touch in the relationship between Jae, Sehun, Suho and Seohyun. Every character in this story is keen to find out the truth, hahahahaha, probably not Jae who is still oblivious about what was happening. So keep up with the stories and subscribe, as I add more spice in the next few chapters.