Confused feelings

Bad Boy Sehun

"E-X-O!!!!E-X-O!!!!!" fans were screaming at the top of their lungs, jumping and waving, hoping for EXO to appear on stage any moment.

"Kajaa!!!! Fighting!!!" the Exo members were giving each other support before the fan meeting in central Seoul starts. Suho lead the members up on stage, all of them standing confidently in front of their beloved fans before introducing themselves alongside a 45 degree bow as politeness.

"Anyeonghaseyo, Exo ibnida!!" they shouted harmoniously with full spirit while Jae looking proudly at them from backstage. She was observing Sehun who was waving earnestly to the screaming fans, his smile making them fall in love with him at first sight despite his face splattered with extreme amount of BB Crream to cover the dark circles underneath, consequence of his cries yesterday night. Jae was observing closely at Sehun This guy is not that bad after all.

As soon as Exo entered backstage, they hugged each other after the fan meeting ended successfully and smoothly. 

"Jae noona!!!!" Kai screamed when he saw Jae and ran towards her at an instant before throwing his hands wide open, ready to give her a big hug.

"Stop!! Kai!! Behave yourself" Jae warned Kai because of his child-like attitude when off-screen but Exo members know about Kai's childish attitude. Other members look on before laughing it off.

"So, shall we go for dinner now? My treat." Jae generously said.

"Really??? Noona?????" all members said in unison as if it was a cue.

"Yes. Let's go!!" Jae said in excitement to her little 'brothers'

 

The sun was already setting when Exo stepped out of the car, stepping foot into Porinae restaurant, famous for its pork cutlets. They ordered their respective favourite dish and had a sumptous meal. Suprisingly, Sehun was eating happily with the members, stuffing food into his mouth before he could even swallow. 

*Buzz buzz** Buzz buzz******* Sehun's phone vibrated in silent mode. Consequently, he excused himself and went out to receive the call.

"Hello?" Sehun said with much politeness in his voice.

"Any information yet? Its been a week past." Seohyun said sheepishly over the phone.

"Yes. Uhm... i got some. She has a sister. The same age as her. I think its the one you're looking for." Sehun said while rubbing his forehead with his fist, trying to recall the conversation he had with Seohyun at the rooftop the other day.

"Really?? Is that true??" Seohyun changed her tone all of her sudden, full of politeness.

"Yes. It's a truth or dare game. She wouldn't have lied right?" Sehun said convincingly.

"Okay. Thanks!!"

Sehun cut off the line first before he could hear her clear enough through the phone. He knew there are many types of people in this world and the type he hates the most is the ones who make use of others for their own benefit. He turns his head, averting his gaze through the transparent restaurant door, observing all the members who were happily chatting away. Slowly, he turns his gaze towards someone who was laughing cutely at some lame jokes, tucking her hair everytime it drops to block her face, someone whom he appreciates to treat them for dinner, someone he probably don't hate so much after all, Jae.

He does not know why was he feeling like that. Doesn't he mean to get what he wants in the first place? Wasn't it all planned from the start? He was flummoxed. He was so near in getting revenge but why does he feel like not now? That when she is right in front of him. Close to him.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers once more!! Comment below although this update might be quite tiring for me as my fanfic I typed just dissapeared right before my eyes before I could even save it. So, I had to re-type. Mind the spelling mistakes if there is.