Miss Hye Jin

Bad Boy Sehun

Footsteps getting heavier as Sehun headed towards his room, not mainly his room but a room he shares with Suho, the only hyung he is closest and comfortable with. He threw the door open, slammed the door behind him enough to be heard by the members and Jae sitting at the living room. Nevertheless, slumped his body on his favourite bed which is filled by his scent, he inhaled the scent deeply through his nostrils, bringing him back to memories. The happy, warm memories he had before. At least before everything happens that took her away from him, forever.

Knock knock

Sehun does not care to give any response, choosing to keep silent. The door opened slowly, with a slight creak sound due to the old door hinge. His roommate stepped in carefully, as if he was entering a lion's den being afraid to wake the lion up. It was Suho. Being careful enough, he closed the door behind him slowly before taking a few steps towards Sehun and braved himself to start a conversation.

"Sehun ya..." his head jerked forward a little to see if Sehun was still asleep since his back was facing him. Dissapointedly Sehun gave a silent response. Suho was heading out back to the living room when Sehun's voice filled the intense situation. "What?"

As soon as Suho heard Sehun, he walked towards his bed and sat at the edge of the bed, trying to balance himself from falling. He gathered his courage and cleared his throat before "Why were you like that just now, asking weird questions to Jae?" he said.

"Nothing. It's just that...that lady out there...I just couldn't contain my anger whenever I see the resemblance of that old lady in her.I really miss Hye Jin. I truly miss her." tears welled up in Sehun's eyes but he was trying to hold it back since it was already the past, forgotten past. However still a piece of memory about Hye Jin still left in him. 

"It's already the past, Sehun. It's already the past. I know you miss Hye Jin a lot but... she.. is already.......gone." Suho was devastated when he said the last few words from his mouth. He knew Sehun wouldn't be able to accept those words, he might go berserk or perhaps maybe he wouldn't sleep for nights if he was thinking about Hye Jin. But instead Sehun sat up straight, looking at his hyung who is the only one in the group who knows about Hye Jin and clasp onto his arms.Tears were flowing down his cheeks with a little bit of rawness to it. His whole body was shaking, his sobs stifled at first before a wave of emotion washed through his mind. Crying through the night in the warm embrace of his big brother.

Jae was checking on every member, making sure all of them was already tucked into bed. What a caring coordinator after all. She was walking past Sehun and Suho's room, stifling a yawn before coming to an abrupt stop at their door. The door was slightly open, enough for her to peek through to check on them if they are already sleeping but the lights were still on. 

"I know Hye Jin is gone. However, it seems like her soul's still with me. Protecting me...." Sehun still sobbing uncontrollably.

"It's alright. It's alright.. Just get to bed now. Everything will be okay. Everything will be alright tommorow. Just get to sleep for now. Hye Jin wouldn't want to see you in this condition, right?" Suho caringly said. Eventually, Sehun pulled away from his hyung's embrace and nodded, lying down on his bed. Consequently, his caring hyung got up, covered a duvet over him before walking into the bathroom to get washed up without realizing the presence of Jae standing outside the door, despite the darkness outside.

Jae did not intend to eavesdrop on other people's conversation but she couldn't help it. She wanted to know. She was intrigued with what was happening to Sehun. At least probably she could help out if he needs, knowing that Sehun might lost someone he treasured most since watching Sehun crying so badly. However, there is something bothering her mind, like she was trapped in a maze. Being unable to get out of the maze with no one helping her, she began to suffocate herself as she continued to find a way out. Nevertheless, the path of the maze began to get more confusing as she digs deeper into her thoughts.

Who is Hye Jin? I heard of her somewhere before. But what has my sister has anything got to do with him?