Ouch!

Bad Boy Sehun

A dark, shining black limo parked exactly right at the entrance of SM Company, a man well- dressed with his suit and tie placed his one hand behind his back while the other reached out to the car door handle and opened the door with ultimate care. Right after he opened, a lady who looked middle- aged stepped out, clicking the heels of Jimmy Choo, the limited Prada edition with Dolce and Gabbana outfit. Walking with full confidence, employers of the SM company bows as a form of politeness whenever they see her, with their daily greet " Good morning President Kim".

Her office is at the highest floor of the building, the building located in a most valuable and expensive in Gangnam, costing nearly a million dollars per square.As she sat down, she called for Secretary Ahn. 

Instantly, her secretary rushed in to greet her with a 90 degree bow and is at her service.

" Good morning, President!!" he greeted her in full spirit.

"Well, good morning. How are things going along?" President Kim asked nonchalantly.

"It's all good, President." he replied in full confidence but anxiety at the same time.

President Kim did not gave him a thumbs up or encouragement but instead continued going through the documents that she has to sign. As she was going through half of the documents while Secretary Ahn stood there waiting for her any needs or requests, she looked up and asked, ' How's Jae?"

"Uhhh, well she is doing fine. Do not worry." he said 

" Okay, you can go out now."

" Okay, President. Call me if you need" he said as he stepped out cautiously out of her executive room.

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

On the other hand, Jae is busy preparing Exo's schedule for next month and heard someone opening the door knob. Suho stepped in and stood next to Jae who is sitting on the couch before slumping down onto the couch, sitting next to Jae. Looking at her from her side, he sensed insecurity and confusion. As Jae turned her face to look at Suho in the eyes, her heart skipped a beat and she quickly turned her head away before Suho can notice the blushes on her red face.

"Why?" Suho asked as he chuckles at Jae

"Well, nothing." she answered instantly out of embarassment

"Let's hear some songs. I feel it's getting quite awkward between us right now. Hehe" he chuckled again as he took out his earphones and put one of the earphone into Jae's ears.

Jae did not flinch, she did not avoid. She just sat there, listening to the songs with Suho as she slowly, slowly dozed off into her dreamland. All Suho could do was smile looking at Jae, observing her facial features closely as he put Jae's resting head on his broad shoulder.

Just as he was looking at Jae and observing Jae, someone barged in through the door and his face turned red, not from embarassment but from anger and jealousy. Instantly, he immediately shut the door behind him and walked off, stomping his feet unconciously on the ground leaving Suho flabbergasted at his actions.

He was raging inside, filled with jealousy. For no reason why, he started to feel iritated at what he saw, the loving look on Suho's face and Jae resting comfortably on his shoulder. His steps were pacing fast and he continued to walk in an increasing speed, faster and faster and faster and BAMM!!

"Ouch!!" Sehun screamed out of pain.

His elbow was bleeding as he accidentally knocked his hand at the corner of the corridor wall. Tears started to well up in his eyes, before his voice croacked with the sentence " Hye Jin ah, what is exactly wrong with me now?" he whispered underneath his breath.