Arrival in South Korea

Bad Boy Sehun

"Announcing arrival of flight S282 at terminal C"

Full of confidence, tall and pretty, high heels fitting perfectly into her feets, sunglasses sheilding her beautiful eyes, Jae was walking out from the arrival terminal at the Seoul Incheon Airport, South Korea which ranks the second best airports in the world. Enough to be proud of her mother's hometown, Jae walks with her Prada bag, full of fashion sense, into the car waiting for her outside.

"Anyeonghaseyo, ahjusshi." Jae said with much politeness, despite staying in another country since birth.

"Ahhh, Jae. You're here." ahjusshi replied, looking at Jae still putting on her seatbelt.

"How is life in Japan?"

"Good!! How about you, ahjusshi? Long time no see." Jae looked at ahjusshi who has been her mother's driver for quite sometime.

"I'm fine!! Okay, so shall we start moving right now?"

"Sure, I can't wait to see what is my job my mum has arranged for me in this beautiful city."

"Your mum has asked me to drop you over at SM Town company."

"Oh really. What kind of business does that company do? It might be a great job since mum has asked me personally to work for this job. Ahhhh, I can't wait!!" Jae said with having all kinds of fantasy imagination.

"SM Town is a company which trains celebrities and singers."

"Huh? What you mean?"

" Your mum has arranged you to be a schedule planner, for a boy band called Exo!! E-X-O. Don't you know? The really famous boy band, with their hit song MAMA... Arghhhhhh I love their song!!! Pardon me. Haha!!"

" Who in the world is Exo????"

" You'll know when we reach."