Chapter 2: Shadow

Imperfect Mirage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dongwoon placed his arm around his girlfriend’s shoulder as they were buying some popcorn and drinks. Jiyoung wore her hair up in a bun and had on glasses that made her look a little different than her normal look as a disguise that when after the conflicts, the men won’t recognize her from her personal life. She wore a simple white tee and jean shorts to give the impression on the ‘girlfriend look’. Jiyoung gulped while making her way to them as she made herself ready to cry.

“How can you do this to me?!” Jiyoung pulled his shoulders breaking the couple apart, “After one year of what I thought to be love, you go on and cheat on me with her?”

“Uh, miss?” He was confused and dumbfounded, “I think you got the wrong person.”

“No I’m not, Dongwoon!” The tears kicked in adding fuel to the scene, “Why did you do it? Was I not enough?”

“I don’t know you,” He pleaded at Jiyoung to stop then to his girlfriend, “Suzy, I really don’t know her.”

Fire burst inside Suzy, “Really? I don’t buy it Dongwoon.”

“I don’t even know her!” He pulled his arm away from Jiyoung as Suzy ran away.

With the whole crowd watching, Jiyoung spilled a few more tears to get the crowd’s heart. Dongwoon watched his girlfriend run away from his sight then grabbed the sobbing girl who caused it all by the wrist and dragged her away from the scene.

“Who are you? Why did you do it?” He stopped at an empty hallway and pinned her to the wall making her unable to get away from him.

“Because I love you,” She answered while wiping her tears away.

“I don’t even know you,” He sighed heavily holding in his anger, “Tell me why you did it or I’ll take you to the police.”

“Like I said, I love you,” She glared into his eyes innocently.

“I’m taking you,” He squeezed her wrist.

She winced a bit in pain and suddenly kicked him in the shins with all her strength then ran away from his sight.

“Yah! I won’t forgive you!” He shouted as he bent down to discover a fresh bruise on his right shin.

 

“She did it!” Minah exclaimed after looking into her binoculars.

“Really?!” Jessica and Krystal cheered.

“Yah, where’s my money?” Jiyoung stopped in front of them while holding onto her hurt wrist.

“Minah,” Jessica said as she got the money to give to her, “Give her fifty more.”

“Unnie,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter