Chapter 1: The Plot

Imperfect Mirage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Son Dongwoon, he has a girlfriend but what he doesn’t know about her is that she’s two timing him with his older brother. He’s twenty years old and lives in the dorms with his older brother, Yang Yoseob. Why do they have different last names you ask? Their parents divorced when Dongwoon was one. Their mother took Dongwoon with him and changed his last name to hers, Son. He’s not that blunt cause he’s a sweet and understanding person in a way, so breaking he and his girlfriend would be no biggie. Oh and he loves writing poems so he could express his feelings, he even writes songs but no one ever heard his beautiful music before, I’ll be so happy if I were the one-”

“I need to know that much about him?!” A woman with a well proportioned body and fair white glistening skin took a sip of her coffee exclaimed while mumbling, “Gee, why do you guys even swoon over him?”

“Yeah! You have to! It’s all about this right?” A smaller woman with a short cut flashed her money at the annoyed woman.

“Minah, you want her to think she’s some kind of beggar and leave us here with no one to tear them apart!?” Another woman that appeared to be the gang’s leader smacked the smaller woman on the head with her clenched fist.

“I’m sorry, Jessica. I won’t do it again.” The smaller woman lowered her head and crumpled her money into her purse.

“Whatever,” She rolled her eyes and sincerely stared at the annoyed woman, “Please Jiyoung, do this for us. You’ve done this before right? Aren’t you well known for this?”

“For a good price of one fifty, I’ll do it,” A sly smile crept on her face as Jessica clenched her teeth together, “Aren’t I well known for this?”

“Unnie, it’s too much…” Her younger sister approached her.

“If that’s the case, go find another person to do the job.” Jiyoung stood up ready to leave.

“Okay! One fifty! Do it, please.” Jessica bit her bottom lip and grabbed Jiyoung’s arms.

“I’ll need to see his picture then. When do you want me to finish this?” She asked as Jessica took out a half-inch folder.

“Here, everything you need to know about Son Dongwoon is all in this folder.” She handed the folder to Jiyoung.

Jiyoung nodded and left the coffee shop with his profile in hand.

“Unnie, do we really have to do this?” The younger sister asked as she nudged her shoulder.

“Krystal, I have to. It will make me believe in something.” She answered watching Jiyoung disappear away from her sight.

 

“Gyah, this is way too many pages!” Jiyoung complained to herself as she sat down in her room. She opened the folder lifelessly and observed lazily, “At least he’s cute, not like those in the past.”

There was a knock on her door while she concentrated on the profile, “Jiyoung! Open up!”

She heaved a sigh and set the folder down to open the door, “What are you doing here?”

“Ddokbokki?” The tall toned man asked while rising up the bag of food. Her stomach growled mercilessly.

“Come in.” She puffed her cheeks and opened the door widely for him to enter.

He chuckled and sat down in front of the table setting the food on it after entering the dorm. She sat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter