Chapter 5: Guilty

Imperfect Mirage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun froze as she whispered it in his ear. He felt Jiyoung grin against his ear as he snapped out of his little moment, “You weirdo.”

“You’ve obviously fallen for one,” She retorted.

“Obvious? It could just be me being a byungtae,” Sehun held onto her shoulders, “I could just kiss you and it wouldn’t even-”

Without even finishing his sentence, Jiyoung pulled Sehun in and held his bottom lip with her teeth then and on his lips entirely as if she was devouring him. He stood still with his eyes wide opened, witnessing his best friend making out with him. While she his lips, she opened her eyes and met his staring at her. His lips finally made its move and replied to Jiyoung’s sudden action. He wrapped his arms around her and made themselves inside her dorm room. Sehun laid her down on the couch with him on top of her as they continued to devour each other to no end. His hand traveled down to her buttoned shirt. Jiyoung pulled away from the sudden action with her hands on his chest.

“That’s enough,” Her eyes glistened as he heavily breathed.

Sehun strangely stared at her with confusion, “Even after that, I felt nothing.”

“That’s good, you shouldn’t put personal feelings into things like this,” she smirked but her heart was feeling nervous.

“Then can’t we go further?” He challenged.

“I’d rather not,” she declined, “it’s best just to be friends.”

“I don’t mind being friends with benefits,” He smiled foolishly as she pushes him out.

“Bye bye, Sehun,” She rolled her eyes and waved goodbye. He stared at her then smiled to himself. He felt giddy as he thought about their scene they just had not too long ago.

“Kang Jiyoung, I think I love you,” He whispered to himself.

 

“Hyung, you drank too much,” Dongwoon shook his head as he grabbed the bottle of soju away from Yoseob.

“No! Give that back to me!” He yelled with his head on the table.

“Aish, imagine a girl cleaning up after you,” He sighed and placed the unopened bottles in the fridge.

“She takes care of me well, she cooks well, she smells nice, but she has another she can’t let go of. Woon-ah…” The older brother lifted his head and stared at his younger brother.

“Who is she?” Dongwoon chuckled at him.

“She is B-ba-bae…” He slowly placed his head down as his brother watch his eyes close, “baby, my babe.”

“Ha, you weirdo. Here, lemme take you to bed,” He grinned happily and carried his brother to his room.

“Oh, you’re a nice younger brother,” Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter