Chapter 7: I'm Sorry

Imperfect Mirage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello, Jung Krystal,” The voice greeted but was unseen.

“Who are you?” She asked, scared.

“Don’t worry, I know you, it’s all that matters,” It replied while she picked up her pace out from the lonely thrift store after locking it.

A hand suddenly grabbed her wrist as she began running, “Krystal.” Startled, she screamed and cried for help, closing her eyes. “Yah, open your eyes. It’s me, Chanyeol!” He hugged her with a smile on his face. She pulled and looked at his face.

“Idiot,” She sighed in relief and hit his chest.

“It’s alright,” He laughed while wiping off her tears, “How are you and your sis?”

“We’re doing fine,” She smiled at him and walked away, “we should get going; it’s creepy here around this time,”

“Wait,” He called, “Let’s hold hands like we used to.”

Krystal grinned and held out her hand, “How did you know I was here?”

“When I came back from Taiwan, I went back to the orphanage. They told me you guys were living in the dorms of Sung Kyun Kwan University,” Chanyeol held onto her hand and the back of her hand, “I missed you.”

“Still just as cheesy,” She chuckled as they both walked.

“Is your sis doing alright?” He asked with a hint of guilt.

“Honestly?” Krystal looked up at him, “I don’t know what happened to her, and she suddenly changed once we left to college. She’s stalking a guy and wrecking his love life.”

Chanyeol looked down at the ground as they walked; he remembered the days when Jessica was still protective of her sister.

A glimpse of the past played in his head.

                Jessica followed him outside after he came in noticing Krystal was asleep. He was disappointed that Krystal was sleeping so he played with the dirt and a stick in his hand.

                “Boo!” Jessica startled him from behind. He frowned and glared coldly at her, “Y-yah, what’s with the look?”

                “Jessica,” He started, “I have a confession to make.” She felt her heart flutter and smiled nervously, avoiding any eye contact with him.

                “I-I like you too!” She blurted and kissed him on the cheeks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter