Chapter 3: Coffee Shop

Imperfect Mirage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy woke up and found her lover sleeping while hugging her as they lay on her bed . While having a little time to herself, she thought about what happened last night with Dongwoon and his apparent lover he’s been hiding. ‘Why does it hurt just thinking about them?’ She thought to herself as she reaches for her turned off phone.

“Fifteen missed calls,” She read after turning on her phone, “Did he really not know that girl?”

“Suzy-ah,” The man next to her yawned, “Is it Dongwoon?”

“Yeah,” She replied softly.

“Did anything happen yesterday?” He asked, “You were out of it yesterday.”

“It’s nothing, really,” She smiled at him.

“No, there’s something. If you don’t tell me I will find out from him,” He threatened.

“He cheated on me all this time,” Suzy faked a smile.

“Isn’t that great? We can finally be together now without him feeling hurt,” He smirked and leaned on her to her neck.

“Yeah, it’ll be great,” She sighed as he worked his way down to her chest, “Yoseob, not now, maybe later.”

He stopped and locked eyes with her, “You didn’t have feelings for him did you?” She shook her head. “Then why not? We didn’t do it last night, I’m hungry for you babe.”

“No, I’m not ready yet,” She pushed him off and picked up his clothes throwing it at him, “Take a shower.”

“Ah, alright then! I’ll finish myself inside the shower,” He pouted and went inside the bathroom.

Suzy picked up her phone and dialed Dongwoon’s number, “The number you are calling is unavailable right now, please call again or leave a message after this beep. Beep.”

“Let’s break up, maybe it’s better off being this way. And don’t bother calling this number anymore, I’m going to change it,” She sighed and hung up.

 

Dongwoon checked his phone after hearing it from the restroom. He listened well and thought about last night, “This can’t be happening; I need to search for that girl.”

“Ah, it’s raining!” Sehun stretched his arms as Dongwoon walked out of his dorm. Sehun watched him walk away as he continued his morning stretches getting ready to go for a jog, “Hey, you think you can wait for me?” He yelled at the concentrated Dongwoon. “That’s weird, he usually acknowledges me. I guess I’ll get going.”

 

Jiyoung went to the local coffee shop and bought a Frappuccino. “Ah, just for rainy days,” She her lips and placed her earbuds in her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter