Chapter 6: Easy

Imperfect Mirage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun yawned while resting his head on the desk as the teacher went on about physics. He closed his eyes and saw Jiyoung instantly. It’s been going on for almost a month now since that night. He couldn’t stop thinking about what happened that night. He stopped visiting her as his feelings grew stronger. ‘I wonder if she thinks about me,’ He thought of her perfect small lips.

“Jiyoung, you were great out there!” Sehun heard and looked out the window spotting her and a tall man from her P.E class. Sehun’s eyes glared and sat up completely tuned into her conversation.

“Thank you,” She smiled purely and wiped her face with her towel.

“So, on Saturday, it’s my birthday. Please come to my party,” He stared down at the ground hoping she would come.

“Saturday?” She questioned while turning her head and found Sehun staring at her through the window. She smirked at him secretly and turned back to talk to the guy, “It’s also Sehun’s birthday.”

“Are you guys together?” The man asked disappointedly.

She looked back at Sehun knowing he was listening and answered, “yes, we are.”

“Oh, okay. But hey, if you need someone to talk to, I’m here,” He smiled bitterly.

“Oh Sehun!” The instructor yelled at him.

The student next to him nudged him, “Professor is calling on you.”

Sehun snapped out of Jiyoung’s conversation and smiled at the instructor, “Yes sir?”

“Out of the classroom now,” The professor gave him a death glare.

“As you wish,” Sehun mumbled and took his bag with him to greet his love. He felt nervous as he walked. His hands trembled at the thought of her. His stomach ached. His heart felt strange. He stopped walking and observed his surroundings.

There she was, sitting alone, enjoying the wind brushing against her white elegant skin. He approached her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter