Chapter 9: Love Is...

Imperfect Mirage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun knocked on Jiyoung’s door but there was no answer. He called her but again, no answer. He sighed and left the building to buy some coffee. As he approached the café, he remembered his bold move in order to protect Jiyoung. That was also my first kiss, he thought silently to himself as he remembered. He grinned happily and went inside the shop to buy a mocha latte.

 

“Yeah, I’ll see you in a bit then,” Jiyoung smiled as she spoke on the phone, “Alright, bye.”

She sighed and glared at Jessica, “Be friendly with him, he’ll find you useful today.”

“I still don’t see why it can’t be you helping and getting close to him,” Jiyoung replied firmly.

“It’s going to my plan accordingly, so just go along with it,” She smirked slyly at her.

“And if he falls in love for me?” Jiyoung smirked back.

“That’s what I plan to happen,” She answered and handed over the envelope.

“I don’t have time to play love stories anymore,” She took the envelope and opened it.

“When he falls in love with me, that’s when you will stop,” Jessica replied with her arms crossed.

“I’ll stop when I want to,” She picked up her ringing phone and walked off.

“Ah, you are? No, it’s okay. I only like them on rainy days, but thanks. I don’t have classes today so I’m just out. No, I can’t today, I have something I need to do but I’ll see you tomorrow okay? Bye.” Jiyoung smiled purely as the call ended and waited patiently in the front of the university.

“Jiyoung!” Dongwoon called from behind.

She turned and greeted him with a smile, “Are you ready?”

“Yeah, I’m all set,” He took a step forward toward her.

As he dragged his feet, before he knew it, he was on top of her. He tripped over a small crack on the cement and as she saw all of this happening, she ran to stop his fall but he was too heavy. She groaned painfully waiting for him to get off.

After realizing he was on her, he immediately got off and grabbed her broken glasses before helping her up. Her ankle twisted as she tried to save him. He glared deeply into her eyes and apolo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter