CHAPTER VII

IDOL & THE SHIPPERS
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER VII

WHEN IT'S OBVIOUS

 

 

_____________________
Free Time Activity (FTA)
Jessica & Tiffany

“Jessi. I see your name in Yoona’s thread. What on Earth are you doing there?” Tiffany announced out of the quietness. Both of them were enjoying their FTA for two hours. To be honest they hadn't got a chance for FTA for almost a month already.

Jessica raised an eyebrow. “Oh I see your blue name below.” She replied, looking at the blue name. “Celeb.”

Now something caught the Hwang’s attention. She peeked a bit before asking:

“Did you buy that COSMOPOLITAN magazine?” She asked as she saw the magazine behind her partner’s laptop.

Jessica nodded lazily.

“I have to. Its Lee Hyori as the cover, I bought it soon as that.”

Tiffany exhaled. “Fan girl.”

“I saw the admin in my thread shipping YoonYul.” Jessica said more to herself, and laughed. “What are you doing here, celeb?”

“We haven’t been able to keep up with Yoona lately, that’s why.” Tiffany looked sad for a bit. She always treasures their moments together- and the last was at the funeral—weeks ago.

“Jessi.” said Tiffany again, but didn’t turn her gaze from her pink laptop.

“What.”

“Yoona, she-recently she’s having this kind of issue with this Kwon.”

They both stared at their own laptop screen in silent, looking all serious and observant.

Of course, who would not? Im Yoona was known for being a female artist without much PDA (Public Display of Affection)- or even interest in others. She didn’t even have any dating rumor. Ever. Im Yoona, perhaps she was the only artist without an affair- or scandal. Nation’s diva.

“What’s with the PDA…” Tiffany muttered. “Does this have anything to do with popularity boost, using the Kwon? Sunny’s idea or something?”

Jessica looked at Tiffany, and was ready to debate. “Fany yah. Do you think Yoona lacks publicity?—and of all the people in the Universe—they decided to pick a person-- the famous cold Kwon for it?”

She then shrugged her shoulder, and munched the candy on , now that her partner Tiffany seemed to get the idea. “Well but who knew… We should interview Yoona before Paris concert. Oh maknae’s here too.”

“Why does both of you like to use secret account?! Ooh and Sunny’s here too!?”

Jessica smirked and leaned to tease the Hwang. “Fany, it is fun. Very very fun. You can come and go anytime you want without people noticing—without lagging the whole SME web.” She made sure the last sentence hit her partner.

“Sunny checking Yoona’s thread herself? I guess she’s aware of this YoonYul too.”

Jessica continued with the rant. “Now that you’ve appeared, the whole website lagged so much. Get down to earth, Fany. Like what I~ do.” The Jung went puce. “See? They’re spamming the shoutbox”

“Oh gosh Jessi stop being so talkative. This is called fan service. I'm the nicest and best idol for fan service, OK?” Tiffany ignored her partner’s expression and went on. “They’re asking about you. Where is Jessica and else.”

“Oh don’t tell them my username here.”

“Oh I will tell them that ‘guysss Jessi disguised as-’”

“Shut up Fany. I’m gonna read this fanfic update- and you can go on being a celeb.”

“Oh God.” Tiffany face-palmed.

“What now?”

“You still read fan fictions?!”

“What’s wrong with that? Let me be. I haven’t been able to read this author’s five updates.”

Tiffany only glared in disbelief.

“Oh my God—wait what’s R-18?” The Jung asked all the sudden.


_________
Love Rain

I wish I had a helicopter, thought Yoona. Perhaps I’ll get one. How much are they?

But she needed one now, because she was bone tired and all she wanted was to be at home, sleeping in her own bed which she hasn’t touched yet for two days, to recover from all the tiredness. SM Town preparations and Love Rain were trolling her body. And a helicopter would get her back in minutes just like a genie.

Today’s filming of Love Rain would consist of two scenes, and they had been taking shot since early morning, it was now 3 PM, with all the sun and without the Kwon. The idol pouted.

Yoona sat back again, thinking about the other girl. She has not caught a glimpse of Yuri since she started filming, and this made the idol wondered when would the girl came.

Will she? Should I text her to ask? But wouldn’t it look like I was nagging her to come? What if she’s busy?

Well if she’s busy at least I could heard it from Yuri herself. Way better than guessing with my own mind.


To: Impure


The idol stared at her screen-the qwerty keyboard- for a long time.

Wait what should I type…
Oh!

She started to type what her heart told her to. Now she glanced at the screen again, and she pouts.

Yoona shook off the first idea and went on with the second one:

I’ll add Yuri’s fave emoticon. Hihihi.

She supress her laughter to herself after sending the message, but really, the smile was clearly visible even for other people.

Taeyeon looked at the table where Yoona sat down and spent the break time. She seemed more cheerful and talkative than she’d ever seen her since the morning, talking to some of the artist- Kim Si Hoo, Tae thought his name was- and laughing her odd alligator laugh when she was amused.

Yoona attracted some of the crew’s attention, and Kim Taeyeon had told them that it was simply a result of her vitamin.

Taeyeon wore a weak smile at the sight of the dongsaeng who was chatting and smiling happily. And her phone was buzzing inside her pocket. She looked down to catch the caller’s ID.

It was Sunny.


______
Twitter

@lifelessbee: OMG THE SHOP IS PACKED WITH YOONADDICTS I GUESS.
@lifelessbee: THEY EVEN BRING YOONA’S STUFF. OMG LOL I CAN’T BELIEVE THIS HAHAHAHA.
@lifelessbee: the queuing line is so long I don’t even…
@lifelessbee: Oh? What’s that- YoonYul??
@lifelessbee: Our manager is having a hard time maintaining the shop. Yoona, please come here again soon >__<


_________
Meanwhile
Kwon Yuri & Choi Sooyoung

Kwon Yuri had driven the Mercedes all the way to the idol’s filming location, accompanied by Sooyoung. She was curled up beside her boss, watching the vehicles as they disappeared in the wake of the powerful Merc, wondering about the lives of their occupants, where they were going and why. On the Louis Vuitton soft leather, she hovered between being sleepy and asleep, replaying the most vivid moments of the weekend.

‘She’s my vitamin’

Sooyoung closed her eyes with a wide grin. This was one of how the shipper spazz.

“What’s on your mind, ert?” The boss shot the question with unseen expression.

Sooyoung turned to gaze upon the boss’ dark aviator glasses that looked superbly cool with her.

“I just remembered something precious, boss.” She answered, and she received another look that she didn’t know exactly like what, since the aviator wasn’t helping. But she was sure that the boss was pleased with the answer.

Kwon Yuri let a small smirk out on her face, and went to focus on the street again.

Choi Sooyoung turned to her boss again. “Boss”

“Hah.”

“That’s a very dark aviator,” she commented, still observing. “It wasn’t usual of you…?”

“Is it clear from the inside view?” She asked again, “How can you be able to see Yoona idol with that daaark glass?” she peeked here and there to confirm.

“Can you see my eyes?” The boss replied calmly, a bit haughtily.

Sooyoung shook her head. “That’s why I ask you boss?”

Kwon Yuri’s smirk appeared. “Purposeful dark aviator sunglasses.”

Staring will be much more convenience.

Sooyoung’s wide grin reappeared. She took her phone and start typing in a flash.
 


Bboongbboong: A dark aviator is legit 8’D STARE STARE STARE.



She laughed again, until a beep sound was heard. Sooyoung glanced to find the source. She was sure that it wasn’t hers that beeped out.

“Oh? Boss you got a text message” She said.

Kwon Yuri took the iPhone from the dashboard.

Choi Sooyoung watched how the boss unlocked the screen and else- and she saw the boss’ killer smile that she once warned to never let that killing smile out again.

The secretary almost fainted because of heart attack.

“Boss I told you to not smile like that again” She groaned, frustrated.

She took a deep, deep breathe. “And if you’re going to smile like that again- can you please warn me first.” She whined, and tapped her chest calmly.

Kwon Yuri’s smile disappeared, soon replaced by a grin. “I forgot.”

“But Yoona text me,” she explained tenderly, sweetly.

Sooyoung’s heart jumped out for a second. Her eyes bulking with excitement.
“What did Yoona idol say?!” She nearly stood up inside the car.

Kwon Yuri covered for some moment before she showed the text to the secretary.

From: Yoona
Have you seen my vitamin :B

“OMG YOONA IDOL YOUR VITAMIN IS ON HER WAY THERE”

1 hour later, the Kwon and the faithful Choi finally calmed themselves.
It wasn’t easy.

The long trip spent with their endless grinning and blushing cheeks, glancing back at the screen and then one of them would scream or even squeak. Seriously, it wasn’t easy to stop spazzing people.

When they nearly reached the destination place, everything went calm already. No more blushing, no more endless grins.
They get off from the red Mercedes.

Sooyoung saw a small smile escaped from the boss’ lips as they stepped their foot to the location. She couldn’t help but to smile too, seeing how happy her boss was. Another message alert rang, and the Kwon got another text.

“Who is it, boss?”

“Sunny.”

“She told you something?”

“Yeah. SM Town Paris, five days from now.” and then she glanced to her secretary. “You take care of things since I’ll be going first.”

“Roger ma’am! So Hyoyeon and I will be taking the next flight?”

The Kwon nodded.

They walked to where the people gathered—Yoona should be around there.

“Oh and boss what about Hyori unnie? You escaped from her?”

They stopped 30 meters away from the crowd of crew.

“Yoona idol…!!” Sooyoung waved excitedly.

Yoona glanced over the secretary- and her eyes stopped to where the Kwon was. They both looked at each other from the distance, and then a smile appeared.

“YOONYUL!!” Sooyoung shouted to the idol again.

Yoona smugly grinned to Sooyoung, and back to smile to the Kwon. Some of the crew turned to look at the scene- who was the person to make Yoona smiled so prettily, so genuinely like that. And surprisingly for them, it was the cold Kwon of all the people.

“You see how corny those two are?” Said the manager triumphantly when she finished running into her friend- Choi Sooyoung.

“Don’t rush,” Sooyoung replied, her tone suddenly soft as she took a quick glance to her boss.

Taeyeon elbowed Sooyoung. “You wonder how much that smile cost?”

Sooyoung looked momentarily sheepish. “Who can put a price on my boss’ happiness?”

“Choi Sooyoung!”

Sooyoung turned with puzzled look to Taeyeon. “What-?”

“Are you fine? Drunk?”

“No… I’m just a happy shipper drowning in my overwhelming love for boss and Yoona idol.” Choi Sooyoung blushed.

Taeyeon chuckled as she smiled. She seemed very happy- Sooyoung. In a white floaty skirt and draped vest top, it crossed to Taeyeaon’s mind that anyone who didn’t know of Sooyoung might think that she was some sort of angel, coming to cheer on her boss and the idol.

Since their arrival in the location, both Yoona and Yuri’s smiles widened even more, sweetly smiling and grinning as they took a glance on each other.

"Oh Taeyeonah," Kim Taeyeon looked at her friend. "Yoona idol will be on Win-Win again, right?"

"How... Did you know about that?" Taeyeon asked quitely.

Sooyoung wasn't supposed to know. She hadn't talked about this with anyone except Yoona. Did Yoong tell Yul about this? truth to be told, Kim Shinyoung had requested a special talkshow with Yoona the day after they finished the latest Win Win with Goo Hye Sun. And the current SME President-- Lee SoonKyu was very fond of the funny MC, Shinyoung. They developed a good friendship. Knowing the request from Kim Shinyoung, Sunny had told Taeyeon and Yoona to agree into it. So they agreed to film the next show for tomorrow. Shinyoung didn't tell anything again since then--about the guest star or anything. It wasn't going to be directed or at least a bit scripted. Perhaps they were going to surprise.

"I can't wait to watch Win Win" Sooyoung flicked back her short brown hair dismissively.

One hour later, Kim Taeyeon spotted the reporter from SEOULTODAY-who trailed Yuri down some days ago- running to Yoona as soon as the break time started. For a moment, Kim Taeyeon was about to emerge from where she had been standing with Sooyoung, narrowing her eyes as her eyes trailed the figure.

She decided to watch.

Sooyo

Please log in to read the full chapter