CHAPTER XIII

IDOL & THE SHIPPERS
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

A coat from her fan girl

 

When you’re in love, you don’t need too much word.

A look, a touch, and a smile—you’ve said all.



______
Twitter
 

cstya: [RUMOR] Yoona and JETI to perform @LOTTE

chu_yoonyul: RT cstya: [RUMOR] Yoona and JETI to perform @LOTTE party

4Y: RT cstya: [RUMOR] Yoona and JETI to perform @LOTTE party

icesnow217: I’m waiting for [CONFIRMED] kind of information lol.

imshuffling: I heard 11 and trains will be there as well @cstya



________
Nighttime
Sooyoung’s chamber

“You can’t hide it from me,” Hyoyeon said seriously. “I’m living here with you. I can see what’s going on!”

They were in Sooyoung’s bedroom; Sooyoung curled up under the covers of her bed, Hyoyeon stood near the bed, crossing her arms, sporting a devilish look.

“What do you mean?” Sooyoung replied, her voice muffled by the pillow. After what she saw in the morning—YoonYul kissing—, she felt as though the only place in the world she wanted to be was here, tucked away from the world under the silk blanket in an almost stiflingly warm big cocoon.

“You used to be so high and happy by seeing boss and Yoona idol. But now… You are so quiet. Too quiet!”

Choi Sooyoung stayed quiet below the blanket.

“Yah.” Hyoyeon said, grabbing Sooyoung’s leg. “Yah what happened to you.”

There was a pause and then Hyoyeon spoke again, “AH… DON’T TELL ME YOU STOLE MY DESSERTS!”

“No!!” Sooyoung whined, still hiding below the blanket.

“DON’T TELL ME SOORI BITE MY STUFF?”

“Noooo! Soori is innocent!”

Irritation surged through Hyoyeon. Her capacity for patience wasn’t long enough from the beginning. She humph-ed and went closer to the bed—and pulled the blanket as powerful as she could. Why did Sooyoung keep hiding under the blanket?!

“Yah! Why are you—what are you doing with those picture of boss and Yoona idol?!” Hyoyeon yelled, “THEY ARE STILL ALIVE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

Choi Sooyoung was lying on the bed, accompanied by two framed pictures: one was her boss’ and the other one was Yoona’s picture. They stood on the bed, facing sad-looking-Sooyoung.

“I keep thinking about their love…” Sooyoung said, her voice soft and compassionate.

Hyoyeon sat down nearby, suddenly worried about her friend’s mentality. “What are you saying? Of course boss love Yoona idol, and Yoona idol too—”

Sooyoung sighed. “Aigoo, Ddoyeon ah…I’m talking about a whole different level of love,” she paused, her voice low when she said, “it’s not as easy as we thought of!”

“Wait.” Hyoyeon got up. “Are you talking about your fiction?”

Sooyoung shook her head. “Eih!” She messed her hair in frustration. “I’m going to call Taenggeum. Where’s my phone…” she looked around for the cell phone.

Hyoyeon watched as Sooyoung dialed the number. She didn’t understand what her best friend talked about. A whole different level of love? Not as easy as what they had imagined?

“Hello?” Sooyoung’s eyes lifted up. “Taenggeum-nim, we need to talk.”

“Oh Sooyoungah? What happened? I’m still at—Yoona, wait a moment. Sooyoung calls.”

“Is Yoona idol there near you?”

“Uh-um. Why?”

“Taenggeum, walk a bit far away from Yoona idol!” Sooyoung whispered as though Taeyeon was somewhere near her. Hyoyeon raised her eyebrow.

“Why why why? Yah don’t scare me.”

“Taenggeum. Can you—spare some time to come or sleep over here with Hyoyeon and me? Or should we meet somewhere tomorrow?”

“Oh thank you, but I’ll never sleep together in one bed with you again, since your leg keep kicking my head. Don’t you remember??”

Sooyoung smirked stoically. “Heh. This is an urgent matter!”

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, and decide to get some orange juice from Sooyoung’s private refrigerator inside her room. She took a can of juice, opened it, and took a sip.

“I’m not kidding.” Sooyoung said calmly, staring blankly at the wall, “I saw boss and Yoona idol kissing.”

Kim Hyoyeon’s eyes bulged.

In three seconds the juice burst out from . Wide eyed, she wiped and scolded Sooyoung. “Yah! What are you talking about!”
She thought it was a joke to choke her to death.

No voice came from Taeyeon’s line.

“Maybe I don’t know that much,“ Sooyoung said again, after sending glances to her best friend, and then focused on the phone again. “I think we need to talk, Taenggo yah.”

“Alright.”

It was silent again, and Sooyoung’s mind started to wonder around random things in the past…
 

“If I have a boyfriend, the thing that I wish to do the most is to give a back hug.”


Back hug…

The quote she remembered about the idol had somehow triggered her memories of what happened earlier in the kitchen.

She watched how tenderly the idol embraced her boss from behind, how Yoona’s hands firmly yet preciously hugged her boss, how long they stayed that way in each other’s hand.

And how seeing such scene brought so great impact on Sooyoung.
She even forgot to breathe.

When did they got together, I wonder… Are they secretly… dating? If it’s true then… It won’t be easy for them, isn’t it…?

Suddenly emotions whirled within Sooyoung’s heart, making it hard to even cast a smile. Worried, she turned to Hyoyeon, who was now sitting silently right beside her.

“Did you just say you saw boss and Yoona idol—kiss-kissing?”

“They kissed.”

“Boss and Yoona idol… kissed…?”

“THEY KISSED! THEY WERE KISSING! KISSING!”

“OMONA—KISSING—you mean… Boss is replying the kiss and the other way?!!”

“YES, HYOYEON. THEY WERE KISSING. I MEANT IT, A REAL KISS. THE KISS YOU SEE IN DRAMAS. KISS…. KISS…!!!” Choi Sooyoung was frustrated.

The two were speechless, not knowing what to do.

“So… you think… they are… like that?!” Hyoyeon asked quietly.

“Like that—like what?! Don’t make bipolar statement!”

“Like… like dating?! Or crushing on each other?!

Sooyoung rubbed her forehead. “We always think of them as close friends who cherished each other, right?”

Hyoyeon nodded.

“But the case is—it’s much more than that. It’s much more than we had imagined and expected.”

“So where should we meet?” Suddenly Taeyeon’s voice was heard. HyoYoung jumped from the bed in surprise. Taeyeon was listening to their conversation all the time.

Sooyoung picked up the phone she dropped on the bed earlier. “When do you have time?”

“Tomorrow morning, and the next day, when Yoona and Yuri will go shopping together.”


______
Twitter


 

slya512: I miss yoonyul… where are they….

 

desertmoon71: Yoonyul PDA PLEASEEEEEEEEEE

 

Nzayint: yoonyul and jeti deprived :C

 

bites8: I miss yoonyul djlajdskldjsl airport confession <333333

 

kraazyasian: yoonyul when will you come to AU airport…

 

alexisT: yoonyul should come to SG airport and do another confession

 

PrincessMushroom: YY should come to FR airport together with JETI <3



_____________
JETI & the deer

At the far end of ELBON café on the third floor, a party of two was enjoying Parmesan custard with anchovy toast, while the other one was having a spaghetti chicken with mushroom.

The girls with Parmesan were enjoying their lunch. The one with the pink napkin was busy flipping her magazine through pages of hot stuffs, while the other one was busy sneering at the girl who was having her spaghetti chicken with mushroom sauce.

“This spaghetti is good.” The girl said, ignoring the mocking stare.

Hearing the statement, Hwang Tiffany paused from her flipping session, to join her dongsaeng. “Yoona, you should try this, this is absolutely my favorite,” She said happily, dipping her strip of toast into the small pot of custard and stirred it around, “Jessi likes this too,” she smiled.

Opposite of Tiffany was Jessica, wearing white Prada shirt, tight Calvin Klein jeans with red Gucci loafers, nodding lazily, and sent a look to the youngest girl amongst them. “How’s life?”

“Life’s great.”

“How’s your vitamin?” Jessica asked again. Yoona noticed that Jessica’s eyes were sparkling and that a smile of anticipation was playing around her thin lips.

Yoona narrowed her gaze, but she was wearing an expression, mix of smug and mocks. “Anyway unnie, can you recommend me a nice place to shop privately?”

“For what occasion?” Tiffany replied. Fashion has been her thing. With Jessica.

“Lotte opening party, for the new department store.” Yoona wiped the corner of her lips with napkin.

“Oh, of course!” Fany excitedly answered. She pulled her purse from LV bag, and took out a catchy card from it. “Here’s the card. Go to this address, I’ll tell her you’re my friend.”

“Thank you!” Yoona said, getting more excited.

“I heard Kwon Yuri would be there as well?” Jessica threw another ‘Yuri’ question.

Yoona nodded. “They’re friends.”

“Oh really?” Fany tapped her finger near Yoona’s plate. “Yoona please tell Yuwree that there’s one dazzling diamond in my wish-list from LakeWood jewelry.”

Yoona made a stoic look. “Unnie, its Yuri, not Yuwree.”

Jessica smirked.

“Fine, tell Kwon Yuwree that—“

Yoona intercept, “Fany unnie—Kwon Yuri.”

Fany sent a look to Yoona. “Fine. Tell your vitamin that.”

Yoona frowned and looked at Jessica, who grinned, and then back to Tiffany. “But you’re rich enough to buy it! Why should I tell her~”

“It cost my payment for some tiring months!” Fany shrugged. “I can buy nice house in US with that diamond.”

“So the point is—Fany doesn’t want to buy the diamond with her own money, Yoona dongsaeng.”

Fany smiled and nodded innocently to Jessica.

“Don’t give me that angelic smile, Fany. I’m not buying it for you.” Jessica shook her head, pouting and complaining while scrolling her iPad screen. “The last time you said you wanted a BMW so I bought one— 320i series—and two days after I bought it you said you wanted a new one which is a PINK Bentley.” Jessica gazed coolly and desperately to Tiffany.

Tiffany gave Jessica her dazzling eye smile, showing off how gorgeous she is with different kind of angle. She said, “You’re all I have” while opening her arms widely, as if she wanted to do a long distance hug with the Jung.

Jessica broke the staring contest and rubbed her head in frustration. “Oh my God, she’s doing that again—smiling and I can’t say anything to her.”

Yoona laughed, clapped her hands, “That’s an eye smile for you, Sica unnie.”

“I’m going to the toilet.” Jessica placed her napkin on the table, and excused herself for a moment.

“Don’t fall asleep, unnie.”

Jung Jessica ignored Yoona’s mockery. That leaves Yoona and Fany alone.

“Fany unnie, stop grinning like that, will you?”

“Yoona yah. Let’s make a bet.” Tiffany moved her seat closer to Yoona.

“What is it?” Yoona asked, curious.

“Will Jessi buy me the diamond?”

Yoona opened but nothing came out. She observed Tiffany’s expression, then asked in a low voice, “Is it really that expensive?”

Fany nodded innocently.

“Oh dream on, unnie.” Yoona lost her interest.

She looked at Jessica’s iPad, trying to find something interesting. The screen has not yet locked. She smiled child-like and took the stuff, ignoring Tiffany with her expression.

“Jessi likes to creep on your thread recently while lying on our bed,”

Yoona laughed at ‘our bed’, she looked at the screen again to search for the title of the thread.

[OTHERS/POLL] YoonA’ soulmate, who would you pick in Yoona
started by laugHxx, 14 April 2012

167 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is YoonA soulmate? (573 member(s) have cast votes)

“So how’s Jang Geun Suk?” Tiffany asked, looking at Yoona, who was enjoying something from the iPad.

“He’s nice.” Yoona replied shortly, still looking at the vote-thingy.

“That’s it?” Fany raised an eyebrow.

“What else?” Yoona looked at her unnie. “That’s all,” she explained like a little kid whined to a talkative mom.

“Ah you’re no fun. You don’t do crazy shopping and you don’t have someone you love...”

Yoona turned to Tiffany, waiting for the unnie to continue the words.

“Yet.” Tiffany observed the dongsaeng.

“I’m saving money for my future, unnie.” The idol replied casually.

Fany laughed, “You sound like a housewife—no, you sound like Seohyun!! Ohmigod!”

I’m saving money for our future—Yuri and I.
If the worst possibilities occurred—as if Yuri was kicked out from her company—or me being kicked out as an actress and singer, by that time, I still have lots of money to work on and live with Yuri without trouble.
I want to spoil her all my life.

We could go to other country and bought a nice house with a wide, open garden along with swimming pool, nice cars and cloths, not just for us but for out future children, perhaps. 

I will still be able to get them into best schools, university, cars, and provide their life well enough. I’ll save my money for that time to come.
When the world is against us, I will be fully prepared.

“Yoona,” Came Jessica’s voice.

“Oh?”

“What are you thinking about, daydreaming in the bright sun?” Tiffany asked, curious.

“Photographer Myong should have taken picture of you spacing out.” Later the Jung laughed at Yoona.

“Unnie, aren’t you specialty is spacing out too. And who’s photographer Myong?”

Jessica pointed at Tiffany. “Fany.”

[rrrrrrr] [rrrrrrr]

JETI looked at their dongsaeng picking up her buzzing iPhone.

“Hello?” she said.

“So… Hi. How are things?” Yoona looked up, and her stomach did a pleasant forward roll of excitement at the sound of Yuri’s voice. As casually as she could manage, she said, “Hi!! I’m having lunch with Sica and Fany unnie, at ELBON,” she explained, although she had reported to Yuri her schedules for today, with whom, and for what.

Yuri chuckled. Yoona’s blood rushed to cheek. “Great, is the food delicious, Yoona?”

“It’s delicious.” Yoona grinned. We should go here in the future.

JETI started to make coughing sounds, for example: “Ehm,” followed by another “Ehm” and a big “Ehem.”

Yoona frowned at her unnies.

“Are they mocking us?” Yuri asked softly, and Yoona smiled by the word ‘us’. She could feel her skin tingling as her mind raced over various images of her Yuri.

“Don’t mind them. They’re silly.” The idol said jokingly.

“Yah.” Jessica and Tiffany pointed at Yoona. “We stay fresh by being silly!”


______________
YoonYul Thread

Krystalized (Today, 02:34 PM):
SM- Donors
150 posts
[RUMOR]
Yoona will perform a song in LOTTE opening ceremony, and a duet with JETI.
And in the other hand, CEO Kwon Yuri will be the special guest of honor (?)

youlikemyABS (Today, 03:00 PM):
SM- Donors | My Vitamin |
3.207 posts
JETI and Yoona!! God, I can’t wait to see them perform ^_____^
It’s been awhile since the three got together, isn’t it?
And WOW… Kwon Yuri will be there too… YoonYul moments ;A;

Shea<3Sel (Today, 03:12 PM):
SM- Addict | YoonYul deprived… TT.TT |
1.290 posts
The Prez of YAs thread is back! She came back with nice, hot confirmation lolol.

Yuri-jjing <333333 sjdlksdjksljdklsjdlkasd.

MushroomHead (Today, 03:20 PM):
SM- Addict
2.032 posts
Good news! I’d like to see more YoonYul and JETI!!

ashpen11 (Today, 03:42 PM):
SM- Struck | Jessica – Kwon Yuri
191 posts
woot… yoonyul
 

___________
The next day

At Tiffany and Jessica’s suggestion, Yoona and Yuri went to the private suite of a famous private mansion with lots of hot stuffs for women, where they met Kayee, JeTi’s favorite personal shopper in the mansion, whose mission was to bring the girls all manner of sumptuous things while they relaxed in luxurious surroundings, decorated with soft camel colors and a wall of mirrors that made observing the clothes as easy as possible.

Soon the long banquette seat was littered with discarded garments from Dior, Vera Wang, Donna Karan, Marc and Jacob, Stella McCartney, Chloe, Dolce and Gabbana, and many others.

Kayee came into the suite, her arms full of clothes. She was grinning happily, obviously pleased with her latest haul. “I think you ladies are going to love some of these,” she announced. “I’ve got some amazing occasion dresses here.” She gave Yuri anxious look. “That was what you wanted, wasn’t it, miss?”

Yuri nodded. “For a speech.” Yoona peeked behind Yuri’s back.

“Something simple and luxurious,” Kayee laid her finds carefully on the sofa. “You will adore this—a dark blue dress by Missoni.” She held up a black long sleeved mini dress with bandage panels and chain-mail mesh inserts at the hip and sides. “This will be perfect and glam.”

“But it’s so short,” Yoona said behind Yuri’s back, her eyes widening. “I can’t imagine.”

“Go on, try it,” Urged the girl, looking at Yuri, while imagining how perfect the dress would fit the heiress.

“Oh, o—“ Kwon Yuri began then stopped herself when she saw Yoona shaking her head as she placed her hand on Yuri’s back.

Noticing the disapproval from Yoona, the heiress shook her head, chuckling. “I think I’ll pass this one.”

Kayee looked surprised. “But you’ve got the figure for it—and why wouldn’t you want people to notice how wonderful and stylish you are?”

“She says this is too short,” The heiress declared, glancing at the idol, sending her a gorgeous smile before she said, “Definitely no, then.”

Yuri was half smiling, and half grinning, when the idol silently smiled at her reason.

“Then let me show you some Burberry collections.” Kayee recovered fast, “Perhaps it might please you,” she stopped before turned around, “As for other services, would you like to know, miss?”

“I need explanation, if you don’t mind,” Yuri replied, liking Yoona’s hand on her back.

The girl nodded, “We will handle everything, basically you need to show up six hours before and we’ll have a dress, shoes, undergarments, bag, jewelry, hair and make up. We recommend you to not wash your hair for the upcoming twenty four hours, and then we’ll get a manicure, bubble bath by OPI, a full leg and arm wax, and if you want a high light color hair then we’ll have a deep-conditioning hair treatment couple of hours before, as for color, we’ll give you recommendations and after that you can start a highlighting regimen soon after.” The girl smiled politely.

Yuri whispered to Yoona, “JETI picked the right place, really.”

Yoona chukled, nodding. “Of course. It’s Sica and Fany unnie we’re talking about.”

“As for teeth, we can make it perfect too, nobody will realize that they’re caps, they really look natural.” Kayee added.

“I think mine’s good enough.” Yuri said, and then something crossed her mind. She nudge Yoona’s finger for attention.

Yoona smiled when she realized that she once did the same exact thing back then in the supermarket.

“Yoona, what color should I get?”

Yoona took Yuri’s hand, and asked the girl, “Excuse me, do you provide a hair extension too?”

“But of course, would you like to see them, miss?”

“Yes—and the sample of the hair color, thank you.”
 

______



The hours passed very quickly as Yoona and Yuri styled each other, couldn’t resist the wonderful clothes the personal shopper brought in by the armful.

“And can you please give me two pair of clothes, one tighter than mine and the other one the same?” Yuri asked the girl.

When Yoona sent her a questioning look, she answered, “It’s for Sooyoung and Hyoyeon,” she added again, “Sooyoung is skinnier than me.”

“Okay, I can get you another pair of our latest collection,” Offered the girl immediately.

Kwon Yuri pulled out a tiny paper from her handbag, and handed it over to the girl. “It’s their detailed body part size.”

Kayee looked at Yuri, and said, “Oh, this is very helpful, thank you. I’ll add these to your bill.”

When the girl walked out the mirror room, Yoona immediately casted a smile to Yuri. “You really care for them, aren’t you?”

Yuri replied the stare. “When I didn’t have anyone to depend on—even family—they are always there for me, Yoona. They’re like my own sister.”

Yoona’s expression changed a bit. She never knew about Yuri’s family. Does Yuri have siblings? Sister? Brother? What about her mother, father, and grandfather? Where are they?

“Do you have sister?” Yoona asked quietly, studying Yuri’s face.

Yuri shook her head, “No,”

If Yuri had a brother then she should have answered with something like ‘I don’t have sister but I have a brother,’ but Yuri didn’t say so.
Yoona didn’t dare to ask more about siblings.

“What about your parents,?” Yoona moved closer to where Yuri stood. They both rested their back at the wall.

Yuri seemed to lose in her thought for a bit, but she managed to shake her head, a weak smile on her lips. “They died when I was very young, in a plane accident, Yoona.”

Yoona stared at Yuri, at Yuri’s expression, her eyes, he gestures, hee everything—before she took one of Yuri’s free hand, embracing it warmly.
Yuri stayed silent, staring at the floor, and Yoona could feel the past sadness came over the girl she loved with all her heart.

Yoona frowned, as she felt a heavy burden inside her heart. She didn’t want Yuri to be sad. She felt her own eyes got teary of thinking on how Yuri had spent all her days and memories without parents—and it hurt Yoona more than she could imagine.

The idol pulled Yuri into a hug, a very, very warm and lovely one. “I’m so sorry to hear it,” Yoona whispered.

She could feel Yuri nodded slowly, and tightened her embrace to Yoona. Yoona felt tears in her eyes; it was like she could feel Yuri’s pain, “Yuriah…”

“You have me, you have me now, and forever. Don’t ever forget this, I want you to know that you’re not alone. I’m here with you, I’m yours, and will always be,”

Yuri closed her eyes and tried to calm herself in the idol’s embrace. As long as there was this—the cozy intimacy she felt whenever Yoona’s near her that she needed so much—she would be all right.

With Yoona, she would be all right.
 

I can’t conceal this way I feel

For all the time we spent together, forever, just gets better

 

See what I’m trying to say is, you make this, better…

And no matter what the day is, with you here… it’s better.

If you’re here, it’s better…

The more I talk to you— I fall in love with everything you do

 

Our love has changed

It’s not the same

And the only way to say it; is say it, its better


 

________




When they finally left nearly two hours later, Yuri was flushed with excitement. The shopping had been a thousand times better than she imagined, and exhilarating combination of enjoying Yoona’s approval when she tried on dresses, mini-dresses, coats, and the sheer regressive fun of playing dress-up. Yoona too, had expertly guided her to the perfect outfit for the opening party. What’s more, the idol even bought the identical to the one she would be wearing.

Yoona even suggested her to wear her hair in neat pigtail and handed her a necklace for the official dress.

Yuri bought clothes for the on-stage speech. Aside of that, she also bought two pair of clothes for Sooyoung and Hyoyeon.
As for the arrival photo shoot session, Yoona had insisted to buy it for her as a present. She called it, ‘our couple coat’.

As for the hair, Yuri was going to high light her hair for the party, since Yoona said, “You can always have the stylist put high light on your hair and get it back the day after. A high light hair color will suit this dress,”

When they exited the private mansion, there was too much for them to carry or to fit into the car, so the girl, Kayee, had arranged for it to be sent on boxes and boxes of shoes, accessories, and clothes to their place.

They smiled all the way back to the car, where Taeyeon was waiting for them in the special parking lot for the VIPs.

When they opened the door, Taeyeon was inside, looking exhausted with deep dark shadows under her eyes. She was eating ddokbokki while watching something in her iPad.

Please log in to read the full chapter