CHAPTER XII

IDOL & THE SHIPPERS
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The Little Things

 

“Secrets are not my concern. Keeping them, is.” -9, 24, 32




“Go on, Sooyoung. Exit the car.” Urged Kwon Yuri, pointing at the car’s door—but Sooyoung thought it was a joke. She shook her head, laughing.
Her boss is getting funnier.

“What?” Yuri crossed her arms, realizing that the secretary wasn’t taking this seriously. “I just bought the ticket for you” she said stoically, before she pulled out her iPhone and scrolled for a second before touching the screen and beginning to read the flight code.

“Flight?” Sooyoung’s eyes widen, dropped as she tilted her head, surprised but slightly mollified. “Whe—where?”

“Somewhere smart,” explained Yuri with a grin. “You,” She elegantly flipped her hair for a better dramatic scene. “Are going to San Francisco.”

Choi Sooyoung gave her boss an anxious look. “Me… going to San Francisco, boss?”

The boss and the secretary exchanged look.

“Oh! Omo, following Yoona idol?!” Sooyoung exclaimed, her relief obvious.

“No, not really, Sooyoung.” The boss looked at the window, avoiding further eye contact.

“Then?!” The secretary peeked.

She was getting excited all the sudden. When the boss turned around, it must be because of these:
1. Yoona idol is on that direction
2. The boss is shy and she doesn’t t want to reveal that to others

Sooyoung assumed that it was the second option. She kept tilting her head to see the boss, while grinning mockingly.

Kwon Yuri placed her hand on Sooyoung’s cheek, and tried to direct her head back straight with some force. But Sooyoung’s head did not move even an inch. She kept on grinning while asking stuffs to the boss. “Why boss? Why why why? Why do you want me to fly to San Francisco?” She blinked and blinked and blinked.

“Stop asking and just do what I say, can you not, Choi Sooyoung?”

Sooyoung shook her head, still grinning. “Cannot...”

Kwon Yuri pulled on her D&G aviator, looking cool, “Just so I will have a reason to go inside and see her off.”

Choi Sooyoung covered with her hands, hiding her squeal. She was getting more excited by this.

“Now get—out.” The heiress pushed the high secretary closer to the door.

The secretary didn’t bother getting pushed aside to the door. She was high and happy. She kept on saying, “Oh my gosh, boss! I think I really need to see a doctor to check up on my diabetes”—even after they had stepped outside the car to the international department.

“Prepare yourself. Paparazzi.” Kwon Yuri adjusted her aviator, walking to the entrance door, hiding her feature by ducking her head.

The wind blew, messing the hair of the happy secretary. She was still in trance of her own thoughts on cloud eighty-eight. When she noticed her boss already walked away from her, she catch up soon after. “You and Yoona idol is getting sweeter each day oh my goodness boss. I’m having diabetes!”

And she had barely gotten the question out of —“What paparazzi?”—Before they were met with dozen of paparazzi and fans.

“Ohmaigod, are they going to take our pictures?!” She asked, suddenly terrified by the possibility she had failed to consider. Her hair. She started to think whether she had brought her little mirror in her bag or no—and that when she did, where and when could see use the item.

Toilet, her brain said. Go to toilet, go to toilet…

Choi Sooyoung was still in her own thoughts of toilet while the boss—Kwon Yuri—tried her best to look like normal commoner and walked quietly to the entrance door.

When the boss, noticed her secretary was left behind, she turned around all the way and dragged the girl steadily. “Yah!” she clenched her teeth, as they walked passed a slim, tanned girl with long black hair and pair of eye that held high curiosity about them. “Stop spacing out. Go print the ticket with the code number I gave to you.”

Sooyoung looked at her boss with expectation, “Can I go to toilet too, boss?”

“Toilet?” Yuri repeated, pushing some bodies so that they could walk.

Sooyoung nodded. “My hair is messy!”

“Go go go.” Yuri nodded. “Hurry, we still have to go inside.”

While Yuri waited for Sooyoung, she heard someone spoke from behind her back, with a rather bold question: “What do you like about Yoona?”

She assured herself that the question wasn’t directed for her. There were tons of YAs here, and the chance of anyone asking her a question was just… impossible—unless the person recognized her. The possibilities of someone recognizing someone inside this swarm of people was just… unacceptable for the Kwon.

The same voice said again, “You come here to see Yoona off? She’s inside the waiting room already!”

Kwon Yuri decided to turn around and see the girl. If the question was really directed to her—and she kept on ignoring it, the worst possibilities might occur. She’d just have to turn around and confirmed. If she walked away now and the girl screamed her name, it would be far more dangerous since there were still paparazzi and fans. A little talk wouldn’t do much damage, she thought. She just needs to reply and asked the girl to keep this a secret, perhaps.

The girl stared at her, incapable of speech even though Yuri was wearing her aviator. So it was really a question for her. She answered the question in a low voice. “I like everything about her.” She soon added, “Thanks for the information. I’ll make my way now.”

As the Kwon start to walk away from the girl, she thought that it was a success, since the girl didn’t say anything; the girl even appeared to be speechless. Oh, but some things went out of control.

Have you ever heard of fan meeting an idol, and no scream was heard?
Never, right?

That was the case.

The girl went into chaotic state of screaming after some seconds of being utterly silent. And the other fan around started to put attention at the scene. For a moment the time seemed to stop, as the fan stared at the heiress—confirming whether what they saw just now was real or not.
Fan always had eagle eyes, didn’t they?

When their mind started to work again, the entrance door was filled with screams—once again.

Some of the fan asked for autograph, some of them just had weak legs that could no longer bear their body, some of them just screamed like they were riding roller coaster, some of them typing their phone while trembling.

Some yelled a loud, “YoonYul!”

Kwon Yuri decided that it was now the time to enter the gate without her secretary. The time for the departure was nigh. She shouldn’t have answered the question, but then again, the girl was asking about Yoona. She just couldn’t ignore it so easily.

She took her iPhone, and typed a text to someone and hoped that she wouldn’t have to worry about tomorrow’s featured story.


______
Twitter


SooYoonar: LITERALLY SPAZZING CUZ OF SWEET KWON “I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER”

somenigel: OMG KWON YURI WE APPROVED OF YOUR “I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER”

aegyodeeryul: YOONYUUULLL HEART BURSTING ASDJKLDJSKLSA

skielsypoow: WHAT HAPPENED IN MY TIMELINE…

TheNeck: “What do you like about Yoona…? I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER”

yoonalogy: THE BEST QUOTE OF THE YEAR GUYS RT: @luvyoonyur: “I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER” (Yuri to Yoona, airport confession)

icesnows2107: We like everything about you two too <33

TheNeck RT @A_NiYY: KWON YURI WAS HERE KWON YURI WAS HEREEEEEEE

somenigel: I CAN’T STOP SPAZZING OVER THIS SERIOUSLY

YoonYulSoulmate: (Fan) “What do you like about Yoona?” (Yuri) “I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER”

KwonToucheYoon: 555555555555555555555 Yuri 555555555

Yrakkuma: I’M SEEING I LIKE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER FLOODING MY TIMELINE. ME SO HAPPY ASJKLAJS

SooYoonar: YOU DON’T KNOW HOW I SCREAMED WHEN YURI ANSWERED IT WITH SUCH LOOK AND DIGNITY OH MAN

Twinsoul_YY: T_____T YY is so sweet….

Deprived-sional: OMG THEY ARE SO SWEET TO EACH OTHER OMG JETI WHERE ARE YOU GUYS

NINCOMBOBOOT: KWON YURI’S LOVE CONFESSION-ACCEPTED. NOW GET MARRIED.

NINCOMBOBOOT: CLOUD 8 YALL 8D

rainamiii: I think YoonYul is Real!! OMG… That’s true!!

milomilk: oh my god yoonyul



Meanwhile

Sooyoung took her iPhone out from her bag, while walking hastily to the toilet.
Someone was following her, she was sure of that.

She turned around and sneaked a look at the person. She saw the girl smiling, just a little. Choi Sooyoung gasped. She should be proud of herself, she thought. She was getting popular, and now she got a person following her. But still, she wasn’t going to let the fan or paparazzi taking another bad picture. Her hair was messy, and at least she wanted a good picture.

She managed a weak grin, as she was getting closer to the toilet. She fastens her pace and said into the person she called. “Annyeong hasseyo Taenggeum!!!”

“What the hell, ‘Taenggeum’?! It’s 21st century, yah!”

She ignored the yelling. “Meet me at toilet downstairs! I’ll explain later—until we meet, Taenggeum!!”

“Ah jinjja this person is crazy…” she heard Taeyeon muttered before she ended the call.

Choi Sooyoung entered one of the available rooms inside the toilet, and she managed to tweet something:


Bboongbboong: WHY IS MY HAIR SO MESSY T^T I HATE IT.


She placed the iPhone inside her bag and sat down after locking the door.  She couldn’t gussy up outside, couldn’t see? She wouldn’t let the fan saw her looking like this. She sighed and starts pulling stuffs from her bag. First, mirror, and then the hair pin. She was about to do her hair, when someone knocked on the door.

She gasped in surprise and the mirror fell down.

“OH MY GOD!” She muttered inaudibly. “Taenggeum?!” She said the code name for Kim Taeyeon.

But no one answered. Could be two possibilities : Taenggo sama was upset and hence didn’t want to answer or else, it wasn’t Taenggo to begin with. She took the mirror and stared at the locked door, which holds scary possibilities.

“Are you Choi Sooyoung?” The voice asked. 

Oh no. It is not Taenggeum. The secretary gasped again. She hasn’t fixed her hair—yet. She couldn’t come outside just like this and smile. She looked everywhere as she thinks of how to react. She decided to stay quiet and pretended that she did not hear anything.

“Choi Sooyoung?” The voice said again. This time, it was a bit hesitant than before.

For a split of second Sooyoung had thought of imitating a cat’s MEOW but then again she knocked her head since it was nearly impossible for a cat to be using a toilet room.

Pretend to be someone else, Sooyoung!! Ohmaigad this is just like in the detective movies… Sooyoung cleared quietly, before she said, “Je ne suis pas Choi Sooyoung.” thank goodness she knew some foreign languages. And she waited for the person to answer. Her heart started to make some noises.

“Le troll.” She heard the girl muttered, and then a small laugh was heard.

OH MY GOD THIS GIRL—IS A TUMBLR PERSON—SHE KNOWS I AM TROLLING!!

She typed a text.

To: Taenggo-sama
TAENGGEUM PALLI JUSSEYO!!

“Choi Sooyoung! Please kindly give me your autograph!”

Omo what should I do now? I said that I’m not Sooyoung, now if I come out everything will be awkward.

She stayed silent.

“I’ll go away after I get your autograph!!”

Is she going to trick me…?!

A familiar tone echoed throughout the international terminal: Attention to passenger Choi Sooyoung please proceeds to gate number four. We repeat, passenger Choi Sooyoung please proceeds to gate number four.

Sooyoung heard a chuckle. The fan was laughing at her. The secretary didn’t know how to react. Should she laugh along, or to stay quiet?
Nevertheless. Hero always comes the last.

A loud voice was heard inside the toilet: “YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG! YOU BETTER HURRY OR I WILL LEAVE YOU!”

Kim Taeyeon’s voice. Taenggeum. Choi Sooyoung cursed for her best friend. She glanced down to see a paper moving around, followed by a rolling pen. She took the paper, and the pen desperately in shame. She signed the autograph, and after she finished writing her name on the paper, she put the paper and the pen back on the ground.

The fan took it. “Thank you very much, Sooyoung-sshi!! I’ll treasure this as much as I treasure Yoona’s autograph!”

“OH—you’re a fan of Yoona idol too?!” Unconsciously she replied. She realized it after three seconds.

“Yes I am!” The fan sounded happy, and giddy. “Thank you again, and please keep supporting YoonYul!!”

Oh my gosh. Another shipper!

“YoonYul couple,” Sooyoung replied, grinning. “Yes, let’s keep supporting YoonYul!” Sooyoung could easily guess that the fan was jumping like a rabbit while hiding her squeal.

“You can exit the toilet now, I’ll leave you, teehee. Thank you very much!!”

It was silent.

Sooyoung wondered if the fan was still there… And then she heard Taeyeon’s voice.

“Yah, Sooyoung! Hurry up! Yul and Yoong are already upstairs. I’ll leave you in ten seconds—come out now!”


Some hours later

“Ahh…” Sulli said, aware that she should be aiming for a little modesty but unable to stop smiling at the moment. “I’m still happy.”

“We are, Sulli. We’re extremely pleased, and I wanted to tell Choi Sooyoung that her performance earlier doesn’t go unnoticed.”

“So basically…” Both them said in unison, “Cold Kwon was making excuses so that she could go to airport.”

Sulli and her faithful companion couldn’t keep themselves from beaming. Finally, the extra work for climbing trees, not sleeping at night, and wasting money for fuel had paid off. They got to know something. Even though it was just a little thing—they felt that knowing it was worth it.
The little thing that Yuri did for Yoona.

“This is just the most entertaining revelation—ever. Don’t you think so, Sulliah?”

Sulli laughed, cleaning her SLR lens. “Never imagined of it.” She stopped for a moment before saying, “If we hadn’t wait until Yoona’s plane took off, we wouldn’t have known such thing like this.”

Sulli looked at the picture she took.

“Seriously. Who would have sneakily exit the waiting room and all the way back to the lobby, with a total whole new cloths!”

Her companion added, “And cold Kwon bribing security to pass through the security gate to meet up with Yoona is just soooo eye-candy.” The girl holding NIKON camera looked at the picture she managed to get with a smug grin.

“Gosh never knew they will be this close to each other… I mean, have you ever heard of something like this before? Man, this Kwon rocks.” She said, admiring the picture again. “Don’t you want to say thank you to me? If it weren’t me who winked at the securities then we wouldn’t be able to get inside, you know.”

Sulli put on an ugly face towards her friend. “Geez. Stop your narcissism, partner.”

The companion shook her shoulder with pride. “You are welcome. I like this girl by the way—the Choi.”

"Are you going to post her pictures with Yoona's manager?" Sulli looked at her friend, waiting for an answer.

"Yes. People don't need to know what happened after Yoona's plane took off. I'll post those picture instead of the one when she wears sunglasses and scarf."

“Wait—do you think Kwon Yuri saw us taking their picture?” Sulli suddenly asked.

“No. We took it secretly! Thank goodness it turns out good! I wasn’t even looking through the lens.”

“But Kwon Yuri was looking at our direction…” Sulli looked at one of the picture she took through the laptop.

“Choi Sulli, stop worrying. What matters most are we get to see YoonYul and got their picture as well. This will add our private picture of them.”

Sulli frowned. “But I somehow shivered when Kwon Yuri looked at us even though it was only for a brief moment!”

“Stop worrying, ahjumma. Let’s check on the thread now, shall we? And tumblr too.”

Sulli opened the YoonAddict thread, along with YoonYul thread, while her partner, lurking on tumblr and other websites. She turned to see her partner while the thread was loading. “Let’s start creeping in the mansion from today on. What do you say?”

Her companion laughed. “Are you kidding? Since when did I ever refuse things about Yoona and Yuri? Count me in! Besides, my eagle eyes are better than yours, Sulliah.”

Sulli mimicked her partner’s mouth gestures and went on, “Anyway should we bring something for our ? You know how we suffered sitting and hanging on the tree…”

They both stared at each other. “Yes we should.”

“Aha… That person replied my PM, Sulli.”

“Who? Oh—bimbim?”

“No, it’s deerSUGAR. Let’s read. She’s been missing lately.”

From: deerSUGAR
Subject: Re deerSugar-nim

Hi.
My nonexistence is not based on how close Yoona is with Kwon Yuri lately. Now that you state it, I feel that what I’m doing is really absenteeism. lol.
No, I’m not a YoonYul anti...
Please do look forward to my appearance again, soon :B


____
MSN

Signing in to MSN…

Fv:
Yesterday the world is filled with “I like everything about her” and “YoonYul couple” quotes.

skiels
Hi unnir.
Yessss.

Fv:
It’s going to change today.
ANYWAYY
Let me ask you
If you have spao cap and it rained, what would you do? you were wearing it and suddenly the rain poured

skiels:
Run… even if I’m wearing a cap, if it’s raining HARD, I will run.
If it’s just tiny rain, it’s fine… just walk normally.

Fv:
All right.
Now I can see which one loves Yoona more lmao.
Thank you
(´ヘ`)う you are meant to be Yoona’s shipper, while cold kwon is the lover.
HAHAHAHAHAAH

skiels:


Fv:
ヽ(•̀ω•́ )ゝ✧
~(‾▿‾~) ​(~‾▿‾)~

skiels:
!!____!!

Fv:
HERE IS THE HOT NEWS, MAN. OMG SO MANY YOONYUL THESE DAYS
Prepare to love SWEET COLD KWON
۳(˚Д˚ ۳) ۳( ˚Д˚ )۳ (۳ ˚Д˚)۳ ۳(˚Д˚ ۳) ۳( ˚Д˚ )۳ (۳ ˚Д˚)۳۳(˚Д˚ ۳) ۳( ˚Д˚ )۳ (۳ ˚Д˚)۳۳(˚Д˚ ۳) ۳( ˚Д˚ )۳ (۳ ˚Д˚)۳۳(˚Д˚ ۳) ۳( ˚Д˚ )۳ (۳ ˚Д˚)۳
[FANACC]
“Kwon Yuri was spotted wearing the SPAO cap, navy blue edition 530.
She was wearing her SPAO cap, and when the rain poured, she pulled the cap from her head and protects it with her jacket."

skiels:
omg #_#

Fv:
I mean—WHAT THE? AREN’T YOU SUPPOSED TO COVER YOUR HEAD & HAIR WITH THAT CAP?

skiels:
it's the most logical way but... this heiress. Is she okay ;~;

Fv:
("˚Д˚)-σ FGS SHE COULD BUY THAT SPAO CAP AS MUCH AS SHE WANTED—SHE IS SUPER RICH—AND YET SHE WAS THE ONE COVERING THE CAP. LIKE IT WAS MORE PRECIOUS THAN HER OWN HEALTH!
I JUST COULD NOT EVEN…. THINK. I COULDN’T EVEN PUT MYSELF ON HER SHOES. THAT KWON MUST BE A SUPER FAN OF YOONA.
۳(˚Д˚ ۳) ۳( ˚Д˚ )۳ (۳ ˚Д˚)۳۳(˚Д˚ ۳) ۳( ˚Д˚ )۳ (۳ ˚Д˚)۳۳(˚Д˚ ۳) ۳( ˚Д˚ )۳ (۳ ˚Д˚)۳۳(˚Д˚ ۳) ۳( ˚Д˚ )۳ (۳ ˚Д˚)۳۳(˚Д˚ ۳) ۳( ˚Д˚ )۳ (۳ ˚Д˚)۳
IF I WERE HER, I’D PUT THE CAP AND RAN FOR SHELTER JUST LIKE YOU. T__T
Omg now I feel so little compared to her. My pride as a fan shattered.
You remember about ishallremainameless@tumblr fan account from her mom in Paris?

skiels:
omg unnir your emoticon lmfao
You mean when ahjumma slap CK’s ? O_O

Fv:
YES THIS:
“My mom saw YoonYul eating ice cream together near the park. My mom even tapped Kwon Yuri’s LMAO. Mom said that both Yoona and Yuri were nice and inseparable.”
YOU REMEMBER 100% NOW?

skiels:
How can I forgot lololol. The fan account that was cut half. Lolll. Seriously the ahjumma’s so funny. And she got nerves.

Fv:
I AM grateful that she told her story to her only daughter-and I AM MOST GRATEFUL THAT THE DAUGHTER TOLD ME THE WHOLE THING ASJLASLJKAS. You remember how she told us that she saw yoonyul hugging backstage?! T___T omg when I recalled about it, I wanted to cry and jumped. She described it very sweet… They way they hugged.
And the way Yuri stared at yoona from the distance; ahjumma

Please log in to read the full chapter