CHAPTER X

IDOL & THE SHIPPERS
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER X

Im Yoona, The Romantic

 

“Tough time never last, but tough people do. Don’t look at where you fell, but where you slipped.”

 



Kwon Yuri’s Mansion
Early Morning

“Boss!! Oh my GOD!”

Choi Sooyoung laughed as she looked at her boss, who had come waltzing into the living room and thrown herself down on one of the long sofas. “Look at you, boss.”

“Look at me—what?” Kwon Yuri asked, hiding her grin.

“Well-” Sooyoung gave her a knowing sideways glance. “I’m sensing romance vibes. HUUUUUGE romance vibes. Tell me some breaking news please, boss?”

Kwon Yuri blushed. “Don’t be silly.” She said quickly, ignoring the puppy dog eyes the Choi made. Sooyoung even pouted cutely but it seemed that it had no effect whatsoever on the boss.

The secretary noticed it and changed her mind. “That’s a shame.” Sooyoung idly turned the page of the newspaper she was reading. “I thought something happened.”

Yuri cleared .

“Of course, you and Yoona idol, boss.” She glanced at her boss again.

There was a pause, and the two looked at each other.

Kwon Yuri broke the stare, and then sat up straight. “Sooyoung. What do you say if we go shopping together with Hyoyeon soon? I really think I need new stuff in my wardrobe.”

The secretary noticed again. She went with the flow.

“Do you know, boss?” Sooyoung laughed again, and then saw her boss’ expression. She held up one hand, “Boss. I’m not really laughing at you, I’m just happy that you seem so much better than you were. Spending time with Yoona idol has obviously worked wonders. Let’s go shopping!! I’ll tell Hyoyeon!”

Kwon Yuri sat back, thinking about the moment she had spent with Yoona hours ago.

“Why did you kiss me?”

Yoona tensed for a bit and relaxed after a split second when she noticed Yuri tensed too.

She smiled, perfectly covering her nervousness. “I want to know how you truly feel about me,” She caressed Yuri’s cheek, a small smile turning in her lips. “If you had rejected the kiss—or even freaked out, then…“

Yuri followed, their eyes capturing each other. “Then…?”

There was something mystical in the way they stared deeply into each other.
Something they couldn’t explain but loved.

“Then that means you don’t like me the way I like you,” The idol admitted.

A big smile appeared on Yuri’s face.

So it was a test to know how she truly felt about her idol. It wasn’t a kiss- training for Love Rain or anything—it was just Yoona, wanting to know or rather, confirmed if Yuri swings that way to her. So to say Yoona knew the answer already.

And Yoona liked her that way.
They liked each other that way.

The uncommon—kind of forbidden way.

This was something she couldn’t easily tell anyone about—even to people who were her closest friends. She couldn’t risk anything, even the simplest thing, when it comes to Yoona and her whole career.

Kwon Yuri hugged the secret to herself that they are in a steady relationship. They. The two of them. Yoona and her. In a relationship.
Relationship. Officially—secretly.

“Oh and boss.” Sooyoung said, thinking over something. “This is weird but photographers are beginning to pop out at odd times and take my pictures when I was hanging out.”

Yuri raised her eyes, the thoughts of being official and secretive evaporated by her wary over the secretary. “Really? Did they do something to you?”

“Not at all! But I felt slightly popular…” Choi Sooyoung laughed haughtily, trying to ease Yuri's mind. She knew her boss had been slightly over-sensitive about her case since the big incident. So she joked out, “I might become a celebrity soon!”

Kwon Yuri made a face to Sooyoung. “Tsk. Be careful,” She grunted, and caught Hyoyeon in the living room entrance, walking in a fast pace.

Her eyes wide, dropped, eyebrow high.

“Sooyoungah—Sooyoungah—!“ she hurriedly went to her friend, and showed something on her iPad screen. She pointed at the screen as she took a deep breath before she yelled, “HOW CAN YOU APPEAR HERE? YOU LOOKED HORRIBLE, SOOYOUNG.”

This caught Yuri’s attention, and soon Sooyoung’s gasped of shocked hit their ears. “My no make up face!”

Yuri joined. “What happened?”

“Boss—Sooyoung is becoming popular!!’

“Who posted this?” Kwon Yuri wasn’t really happy by the news. Getting famous means more problems for Sooyoung—in the future.

Popularity took your freedom away—and the heiress didn’t really like the thought of Sooyoung getting anxious and having regrets in the future.
And she didn’t like the idea of her friend getting troubled or involved too much in Korea’s publicity. Mass media was not something a person should be underestimating.

It has the power to turn the wrong from right and right to wrong. It has power to persuade people even without proofs.

“Boss.” Hyoyeon continued, piercing Yuri’s inner thoughts, “See here.”

Yuri moved closer to take a look.

“A fan of Taeyeon took picture of Sooyooung and posted it.”

Yuri looked at the picture and to the watermark.

Sooyoung, noticing the boss’ worried expression, tried to reassure her that nothing was wrong with only a single photo. “Don’t worry boss, I think he’s a nice person. He stared at me and I waved at him after he took my picture.”

Both Hyoyeon and the boss looked at her, trying to believe what she said.

“It REALLY is okay! Since JETI might be seeing my picture too…”

Hyoyeon’s wrinkles appeared. “HA! YOU WISH.”

“Why, Hyobee? SICA REMEMBERS ME. AND FANY TOO.” The argument started.

“YEAH—NASOO, RIGHT?” She teased the taller girl who just grunted. “Very nice name, Sooyoung yah~”

The victim decided to ignore the tease and changed her focus into her boss. She winked rapidly, “Anyway, boss… When will… Ehm… Yoona idol came again??”

Yuri stared at the girl.

Hyoyeon stared at the girl.

Sooyoung winked again, seductively. “When…? When will… We see her face again—here?”

Hyoyeon closed her wide-opened mouth just now, remembering the scene earlier. “Right. Yoona idol seems so happy when she left earlier? I wonder why?” Hyoyeon talked to herself.

“And she was wearing a very cute expression too, when she entered the car… RIGHT, HYOYEON?” Sooyoung requesting a team-up from Hyoyeon.

“RIGHT.” Hyoyeon joined. 

“SOMETHING MUST HAVE HAPPENED, RIGHT YOYOBEE DDOYEON????”

“RIGHT, DDOOYOUNG.”

The two were getting very excited by their own assumption and imaginations.
Shippers these days.

Kwon Yuri glanced at the two weirdos in front of her who kept sending weird signals one another with their eyebrows. “Whatever.” She said, and decided to leave the scene. She made her small escape to exit the entrance door, straight to where they parked her car for work.

Then Sooyoung said something in a loud voice, purposely: “AHH… MY HEART IS IN THE LEFT BUT IT IS ALWAYS RIGHT…”

Then the two of them—HyoYoung—laughed and giggled till their cheeks hurt, after successfully making the boss almost tripped.

Then a message tone rang. It was Sooyoung’s phone buzzing.

From: Taenggo-sama
What did Yuri do to Yoona? She’s been smiling the whole whole wholeeeeeeeeeeee time.

“OH MY GOD. DDOYEON LOOK AT THIS!”

“Wooh!” Hyoyeon getting pumped. “Woooh!!!” She responded after reading the whole text.

Their brain were asking for something more.
Evil Sooyoung did something to the text. She whispered something to Hyoyeon, and the girl followed the boss quietly from behind.

Now Sooyoung forwarded the text to the most responsible person.

To: Boss
Forwarded message from Taenggoo-sama:
"What did Yuri do to Yoona? She’s been smiling the whole whole wholeeeeeeeeeeee time."
AHA AHA AHA A-SEDUCTION OF YOONA IDOL, BOSS? > :D

Soon after, Hyoyeon ran all the way to where Sooyoung was standing, and told her friend so enthusiastically, “HAHAHAHA BOSS GASPED,” She couldn’t stop laughing, “BOSS’ SO CUTE, YOU SHOULD SEE YOURSELF HAHAHAHAHAHA….!! SHE GASPED READING YOUR TEXT, SOOYOUNG JJANG!”

The two laughed and clapped their hands together.

Their boss’ gasped proved to be something more.

Something must have happened between the boss and the idol, they thought.
 


______
E! Asia 
News Update
 


Seohyun’s collaborations: Yonghwa or Kyuhyun?
Interview with JETI: Who’s the most romantic? Find the answer!
Forbes top 10 richest girls in Korea: Im Yoona & the youngest SM CEO Lee Soonkyu ranked!




______________
YoonYul Thread


SYster (Today, 12:00 AM):
SM- Rookie | Certified YoonYul & JETI shipper |
4 posts

GUYS FANY SAID THAT YOONA IDOL IS THE MOST ROMANTIC FRIENDS SHE KNEW. I WONDER WHAT YOONA IDOL DOES TO HER VITAMIN LIKE EVERYDAAAAYYY~
@NIKONyoong Why do I like YoonYul? Shipping them is an obligation. Its like they’re my (Twin) General, and I’m their troop <3

NIKONyoong (Today, 12:15 AM):
SM- Struck
205 posts

Hey there, @SYster the way you called Yoona as ‘Yoona idol’ really resemble someone… Kwon Yuri’s secretary called Yoona that way too, I heard it when I saw the ‘leaves’ scene on Love Rain filming location ^___^ it’s cute, by the way. Hahaha! Trooper, huh? It’s a nice code name… Shall we make ourself as a trooper from now? (Y)
They do resemble each other sometimes.
[INFO]
Yoona will fly to San Francisco tomorrow for EIDER advertisement with Lee Minho.

KwonToucheYoon (Today, 01:00 PM):
SM- Donors | ~YY~
321 posts

Yoona and Yuri both on Forbes Korea’s top 10 richest girls.
No #2 Kwon Yuri (LakeWood Heiress)
No #4 Lee Soonkyu (SM CEO)
No #5 Im Yoona
Source: E! News Asia

@NIKONyoong & SYster: TROOPER!! Nice name!

deerSUGAR (Today, 1:14 PM):
SM- Super Moderator | Magnetism of Y |
14.777 posts

Guys, as you requested, I’m going to move the YoonYul pictures from YoonAddicts thread into here. Feel free to ask me if you have any problem and question, and congratulations for the new thread.

SLRyoong (Today, 01:19 PM):
SM- Donors | No.1 YoonYul Shipper |
185 posts

After you posted here, the thread’s suddenly crowded with users, lol… Welcome to YoonYul thread, deerSUGAR-nim. Please lurk here often and ship YoonYul :P
@NIKONyoong & SYster, I’m officially a trooper then :D


21 user(s) and 8 anonymous user(s) are reading this topic:
windddoe, Nufe_theYoonAddict, drtungtungteeth, NIKONyoong, callmeHYUNG, nigelangelo, youlikemyABS, yoongkkuma, Yoonagenie, skiels, harpeloos, aitanagall, SLRyoong, yoongpout, KwonToucheYoon, maknaesshi, CAMyoong, ppyoong~, mushroomheaddd, echo21305, Fv88.


_____
Yoga 

It was 05:00 PM.

Kwon Yuri in another deep breath as a wave of panic crashed over her.

In a valiant effort of fight off the heart beating and the memories, she pinched her thumbs and forefingers together to make two circles, held her hands out before her, and began chanting, "Relax...Relax...Yoga... Relax... Blank mind..." She continued, "Yoga...Yoga...Yooga... Yoona." she scrunched her eyebrows together in an expression of absolute concentration, but it didn't do a darn bit of good.

In her mind the memories played out. Memories of Yoona proved to be as stubborn as the idol herself.

The erratic beating of her heart still not stopping as she saw Yoona's lips curved up into a smile, and slowly their face were getting closer and closer. Yuri smiled back, and she thought that nothing else mattered, not even her yelling mind about the closeness between them. 

The idol leaned closer, her head bent, and she gave a quick peck to Yuri.
Both of them were breathless.

Please log in to read the full chapter