CHAPTER I

IDOL & THE SHIPPERS
Please log in to read the full chapter

CHAPTER I

IDOLS, SHIPPERS & FANBOYS

 

______________
Jessica's Thread


Doyouthinkiamfunny (Yesterday, 11:09 PM):
SM-Rookie
30 posts
I still don't get what did you guys find this person so 'GorJezz' like you called it.

JeTiBOND (Today, 05:40 AM):
SM-Donors | JeTiJeTi:) |
570 posts
You are one of the haters, aren't you? For goodness sake, Jessica is hot like hell. You antis are too blind to see that. Please stop lurking around this thread and stop your bad-mouthing for Jessica. She IS gorgeous.

secretJesspazzer (Today, 06:15 AM) :
SM-Donors | JeTi is real |
837 posts
@Doyouthinkiamfunny, I suppose you must be blind :) And I don't think you are funny at all.

youlikemyABS (Today, 06:17 AM):
SM- Donors | DancingQueen |
3.150 posts
@Doyouthinkiamfunny, You there! What are you doing here? I noticed that you've been 'complaining' quite a lot in this thread... And I don't really like it- or will tolerate it much longer. The first sin you made was on your first post here, saying "Goddess Gorgeous Jessica?! Are you guys crazy? That's too much. She's not thar pretty without make ups." I thought as the time goes by you would be able to like Jessi more, but as the day passed, you did not change at all. Your second post here regarding a fan account about Jessi sleeping on the public place was also considered highly rude- "Sleeping beauty? Even when she drools?! Goodness she's just human being, keep that in mind." Your third post here- on another fan account where Jessi almost hit a sign on the street when she was too busy on receiving a phone call was just too much to bear for me to re-type it. You really...I don't know what is your intention on lurking in this thread, but please think before you post something here. There are tons of people who love Jessi the way she is. EVEN when she drools. You got that? Please behave.

@deerSUGAR-nim, please kindly prohibit this person for any kind of bad-mouthing inside our thread, it really annoys us.

9yearsold (Today, 06:49 AM):
SM-Struck | OMO |
209 posts
Good morning~ Good morning~ Have a nice day, guys :D
@Doyouthinkiamfunny .....

 

_________

 


“Bookworm!”
“Geek!”
“She’s nerd”
“She doesn’t play with human, she plays with book. Come on, let's leave her alone!”

A little girl bent down her head in shame, pouting and grumbling on her way back home. Those words kept ringing inside her mind, as she was confused on why does liking a book could do so much damage to her life. Is it such a big crime to prefer reading books than playing with other kids? And who says that when you wear glasses means you are a geek, or a bookworm? The little girl returned home, sobbing, wiping her tears away before she ran into her grandfather.

“My, why did you cry, dear?” asked the old man.


“Grandpa, grandpa, they are labeling me with those words again…” she sobbed in her grandfather’s lap.
 

“Nerd, bookworm, and geek?”
 

The little girl faintly nodded, hurt was evident in her eyes.

“Don’t worry, they will call you Boss in the future.”

“Really, grandpa?” the little girl asked, and the old handsome man smiled convincingly. “You don’t believe in Grandpa?” he said, and patted the girl’s head tenderly.

“I believe in you, Grandpa,” the girl answered without hesitation to the man she had known for a long time. “Good girl. Now stop crying and don’t let their labels stick inside your heart, okay dear? Remember my promise to you earlier?” the tall, dark, and slightly graying hair man observed, and lifted the little girl up high, making the little figure smiled widely.

"Of course Grandpa, they are going to call me boss in the future!”

“That’s my grandchild!”


Present time
Seoul

The clock hit 06:00 AM. An alarm sound echoed throughout the big spacious room, waking the person on the bed, who was sleeping alone.

She patted the alarm to stop the sound, and moved her body to sat at the corner of the bed for a while. “That dream again…” she muttered, letting a sigh out and then inhaled deeply. She glanced at the picture around her bed, and that set a smile upon her pretty face.

“Good morning…” After she greet the person at the big frames around her room, she stood up and went to the bathroom.

Finished taking a bath, she combed her hair, dried it, went to her walk-in closet to chose clothes she would put on for the day. She was a tall girl, her skin was envied by others, burnished just enough to make her look distinguished- she immaculately dressed.

The clock struck 06:50 AM, she came down for a juice that the maid had prepared at the long dinning table. The maids bowed at her in respect, “Good morning, miss.”

“Morning” she replied, and continued with her juice. In five minutes she would finished it, and went on with reading newspaper and magazines. “News headline again.” Her eyes focused on the article, and suddenly went wide upon reading a line, written ‘Pretty, rich, feared, and also adored by millions, the CEO of LakeWood group, had make another strike to destroy a 76 years old man’s company, the well-known Kang San group in a year.’

She closed the newspaper in a second, and grabbed the other one-the magazine into her palm. She flipped thorough the magazine to a certain page she knew about. Yoona appears in today’s edition... Along with JeTi... The CEO smiled for some time, mesmerized by the beauty.

“Hyo!” she called out the person she trusted the most inside her house.

“Yeah, boss what is it?” replied the voice inside the kitchen.

“I’ll be going to my office now. Do me a favor, find the original picture of this,” she pointed to the magazine’s picture, “and bring it home before I'm back. Can you handle it?”

“I can handle it, boss!”

“I’ll be leaving now, then.”

Hyoyeon nodded and waved a good bye.


_________
LakeWood
CEO's Office.

40 minutes later.

“Boss,” echoed someone inside the big, grand office after a knock.

The girl who had that title turned around from her laptop, and glanced over the source of the voice.

“The funeral will be on one hour from now,” the person added, approaching the boss with stack of papers.

“Got it. Prepare the car, buckets and money” the girl who sat on the big, white chair ordered.

“Already done, boss”

“Who is it?” The CEO asked vaguely. She felt weird just thinking of asking who died.

“I thought you watch the news today?”

“Media can’t be trusted” she muttered, and turned to her laptop. She began tip taping the keyboard without a single look at the buttons she clicked. And she found something really worth eye-gawking. Something almost audibly was spoken.

“SM Entertainment’s President...” the girl who held the papers answered.

Upon hearing the news, the one at the desk changed her expression into a better one. The old president died but the authority would probably be transferred to someone worthy. “That means Sunny will get the crown…” she eyed the person who was standing in front of her desk for a second before her eyes were glued to the screen again.

“And Yoona idol will be there too,” claimed the person while she flipped the paper on her hand.

The boss’ head snapped up. “She won’t be performing today on MBC?”

The secretary smirked upon her boss’ enthusiastic words, and answered knowingly, “She won't, because the death of the president was too sudden and urgent, she canceled the performances. I have confirmed it”

A long pause occurred before the boss ordered, “Buy me the best black clothes now”

“Done!”

“Call my personal hairdresser.”

The secretary smiled proudly. “Done, they will arrive in 5 minutes!”

The boss looked confused and surprised at the same time, as if she could not believe what just her secretary had done. She’s not used with this perfection and usually she had to order her secretary the obvious things before she would act. The only time when her assistant would act fa

Please log in to read the full chapter