Yoohooo Themepark!

Destiny

"Don’t leave like this, don’t show me your turned back for the last time
I won’t ever leave your side again
You can hate me, who had left you once"
~INFINITE DESTINY ~ 


Myungsoo  POV:

"So, this fan of INFINITE. What's your name?" I asked.
"Ireumi mwoyeyo? Mwo mwoyeyo?~~" and she started singing.. To? 4Minute's What's your name... 
"Helloo~ your name is?.." Sunggyu waved in front of her palm-sized face.
"MinJung-imnida!"

"I'm Sunggyu,"  He said, extending a hand.
"Myungsoo," I introduced himself briefly, slapping away his hand.

"Kekekeke, what do you think? I know that of course!" She laughed. 
"Uh-uh yeah.. I almost forgot," I made the most forceful awkward laugh. "Sorry."
"He's a bit.. " Sunggyu teased.

"What! Hyung you are the one who said 'I'm Sunggyu'~ first." I retorted.                     

He had nothing to say. Serves him right.

MingJung was giggling to herself. 

"Oh oh oh dear! My stop has passed! Aish ottoke!" She is so used to self-abuse. She started knocking her own head again, and Sunggyu had to pull her hands away, again.

"Where are you supposed to alight at?" I asked.

"My hostel.. 5 stops before this." She sighed.

5 stops is a looong distance from here.

"Isn't it holiday period now for college?" 

"Ne. But I wanna go home and sleep.. Hehe." She scratched her head.

"Hahahaha. You can join us to Everland! We're reaching very soon." Sunggyu invited.

"I don't mind being a third wheel!" She joked.

"Alright then it's settled. You're in with us today!" 

She nodded and clapped excitedly. 

How cute can she be! Urgh.

MinJung POV:

"YOOHOO THEMEPARKIEE~"  Sunggyu whistled. 

Sunggyu and Myungsoo bounced off the bus one by one and charged towards the rides.                                                                                                                  

 "STOP!" I yelledGyu and Myung froze in their tracks.Both of them gave me a what-are-you-doing look. I ignored that and dragged them into the little tent and started dressing them up! OOHH~

Mmm... Sunggyu... this leopard print beanie? Nah, looks a little old on him. This pair of pointy cat ears? Nah, it's too young for our leader. Mm! This Hamtaro beanie!  I tiptoed and wrapped the beanie around his head. Wae is he so tall. He bent down a bit. Did he just laughed at me? Hmph. He checks the mirror.
"Kyeoo! kekeke, why am I so cute? I'll pick this one!"
"Myung, wear this!" Gyu points at an all-black beanie after finalizing his choice.  
"Aniyo, its too L-ish, andwaeyo..." I whimpered, pushing Gyu's finger away.

"Myung, just for today, you must forget the existence of L. Arraso? No L." He smiled at the corner of his lips.

I rummaged through the racks and found a pair of Mickey Mouse's ears hair band for Myung. 

Myungsoo
 POV:

MinJung slotted the hair band gently into my scalp, so gently that for a second I thought my head was made of tofu. She looked at me with those kind of puppy eyes. I just can't control myself from laughing of loud.
"MinJung ah, do I look that handsome?" I teased. She pulled a face and scoffed lightly.

"MinJung ah, what would you like? This hairband?" I held up a Minnie Mouse hairband.
"Ne," she chirped.  "ANDWAE!! How bout that one?" She pointed to a elephant beanie hastily. 
"Are you sure you want that?..."
She double checked what she was pointing to.
"A..aniyo..." 
"What's wrong with the Minnie Mouse hair band?" 
"You're wearing the Mickey one!"
Yeeah.. Isn't it even better? Don't fans like to couple up with their idols, instead of friend-zoning? It's friend-zoning right... 
MinJung took her hairband off. 
"It's okay. I'll buy you this one." I smiled and took the Minnie noise hair band from her hand.

MinJung POV:

Sunggyu wearing that cute beanie charged towards the spinning cups. I followed behind screaming like some babo. Who cares? No one knows me anyway.

Myungsoo
 POV

Aigoo our dear 25 year old leader and this girl... Tsk tsk.. Ottoke?

 

MinJung POV:

We joined the queue, there weren't many people though. Grandparents along with their grandchildren made up almost all the people there,I guess it's because Children's day is just tomorrow. The kids are so lovable and yeppo, just like my couzzie dungie back in Singapore. I missed them so much.

"Wae? What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked.                                                                                                                                                                                                      

 "Aniyo" I squeezed a smile.                                                                                                                                                                                                                

 "Jeongmal?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

"Ne, really."

 

Myungsoo POV:

"Aigoo balleee!" and here comes the aging Sunggyu hyung.  Biting my lips, I  grabbed MinJung's wrist and scurried for hyung. 

Sunggyu
 POV:

Aishh.. Not again this fella.