Will you be alright?

Destiny
 
MinJung:
Sunggyu supported myungsoo to a nearby bench and let him take a seat. I unwrapped a sweet and slot it in between myungsoo's pale dry lips, he hung his head low. 
"Take deep breathes. Breathe in... and breathe out."
"How are you feeling? Better?"
He nodded faintly as he tilted his head up, showing his pale face. 
"Drink some more water," Sunggyu took the bottle from me and passed it to Myung. Again he shut his eyes and gobbled down a mouthful of juice. He leaned back onto the bench. I panicked silently.
He opened his eyes, lips parting to speak. "Hyung.. How bout you go play that ride with MinJung first. I'll join in a while,"
"What.." I haven't even finish my sentence and he cut me "Minjungie, mianhae. Don't worry about me. I'm absolutely fine." He forced.
It hurts to see him saying these words. 
"Oppa! How can I..." I shook my head unfalteringly.
Sunggyu cut me off, "come on this won't do, let's go back to the dorm." Gyu decided.
Myung protested faintly but Gyu was firm.
"Listen to your hyung, your health matters most now, eung?" I placed my hand over his. 
I ran to the roadside to flag down a taxi, while Sunggyu held myungsoo as he got onto the taxi.
"Aren't you coming?" Gyu asked.
"I'll only be a burden there. Please take good care of Myung!"
"Got it. Give me your number, hurry!" 
 I took gyu's palm and wrote down my number.
"Don't worry about Myungsoo, he'll be fine."
"Arraso."
I shut the taxi door.
Turning back, I headed to the bus stop.

Why do I feel this way?
Perplexed, I sat down on the bench. Even the whole day felt so surreal. I dialed Yoonmi. 
"Yeobosayo?"
"Yoonmi ah..."
"Wae unnie, what's wrong?"
"I met... Sunggyu and Myungsoo today."
"Bwut?! Unnie, are you having a fever or something?" I can imagine the sight of her literally yelling into the phone and then she sounded like I'm insane.
"No? I'm perfectly healthy." I scowled.
"Unnie.. Not trying to be bitter, but.. You know you... I mean are you sure it's not any fraud or something?.."
"How can there even be a fake Myung and Gyu at the same time? Eommaya, it's really true, I really met them today, in flesh. We even went to the themepark, myung fell sick half way, and I'm on my way home now,"
"Do you have any pictures or something?"
"Seriously, Yoonmi? Have I ever lied to you?"
"No.. It's just that you met Infinite. It's Infinite. Not any other idols but infinite. You know how much they meant to us right?"
"Of course I do.."
"I'm sorry for being this demanding too unnie.. Mian. Anyway, what happened to Myung??"
"He was feeling nauseous after the dizzy cups. "
Yoonmi:
"How is he now?" I couldn't suppress the worry in my heart. I know we're long over. 
"Aishh, babo babo babo yah. I shouldn't have let them take that one." How sudden... This cute unnie.
"How would you know this would happen? Silly unnie, stop blaming it on yourself. Every time you did that I felt like I should be guilty for my whole life!"
"Why?.."
"Nothing. So how is Myungsoo?"
"I'm not sure too. Sunggyu said he'll call me back."
"Arraso. It's getting late, hurry come back! I'll wait for you," I ended quickly. 
"Arraso. Bye," 
Click.