Butterfinger Pancakes

Destiny
You may want to watch any one of the two subbed videos(first one is chinese subbed, second is english) before continue reading:)
I find the lyrics similar to my storyline and it's a really nice song by block b! 
 
 
 
 
Myungsoo:
"One original butter pancake please,"
MinJung chirped, plunging a finger into the air.
"Same," I added, glumly. Sunggyu's appearance was still bothering me, especially when I know he was there and MinJung.. Why would she do that if there's nothing to hide?
"What's wrong? You have been so moody since just now..."
I hesitated.
"Myung?"
I shook my head again.
"Here's your order, two originals." the food was served.
 
MinJung:
What is going on? I flicked the pancake bites around my plate. We sat there eating quietly, tortured by the awkward silence. I couldn't hold it in any longer,
"Myungsoo, please tell me what's going on? Do you know how... urghh.. how I'm feeling right now?"
He kept his lips pursed.
"Kim Myung Soo!" I erupted.
 
Myungsoo:
"I saw Sunggyu appearing at your place today," I couldn't keep it in any longer either.
"It'd be okay if you were to be honest with me... But you said he wasn't here when I clearly saw Kim Sung Gyu with my own eyes! Why?!" I pissed.
 

MinJung:
I didn't know what to say.  I tried to explain but nothing comprehensible came out. I wanted to let him know that all wasn't what he was thinking.
He grabbed my hands lying numb on the table.
"I don't know but it seems like I have fallen head over heels for you."

I felt like my heart had stopped beating, and I needed to breathe so badly. I couldn't look up at him. I have always been imagining this moment and rehearsed countless of times how would I say "YES!" in my mind. Now that it all came true, I just... hope it didn't. I am going back to Singapore in less than a week's time and wouldn't be back for at least 2 years. I can't bear to say no to him.

"Myungsoo," I tried to gather strength by holding his warm hand tight. "I don't know how should I begin this. I... I fell into your everything not just L but Kim Myung Soo, but," I stopped. "I should have told you this earlier.. " I felt the grip tightened. "I'm going back to Singapore this Friday."

His eyes grew wilder and verbalized soulessly, "Jeongmal?"

I nodded.

"When will you be back?"

"Two years later? depends on how well Yoonmi's company progresses.."

"...Yoonmi?!" 

"ne, a close dongsaeng of mine. I haven't introduce you to her before I thought..?"
 
"Oh Yoonmi??"
 
"Ne, majayo.. waeyo?"
 
"The one with a little bunny teeth and drinks coffee at night?"
 
"hahaha ne.. how do you know?"
 
"Well umm.. Hahahahaa. Such a small world. She's my ex-girlfriend."
 
"Bwuh?! Jinja?" and he's still laughing. So that was what Sunggyu wanted to tell me that day. They all knew about this! Except for me. I felt like I'm in the dark all this while. Oh right, I am.
 
"I really didn't know that you two knew eaach other. I admit that you reminded me of her and that's how I first begin to take notice of you. But now I really love you for who you are, not who Yoonmi is and you're just her replacement. I swear it's not. Look at me," He cupped your cheeks but you looked away from his eyes, disappointed.
 
"Do Doo Doo Doo~ Do Doo Doo Doo~" My phone vibrated on the table. It was Sunggyu. I loosen up our hands and reached for the phone when Myungsoo snatched in away and hung it up.
 
"What are you doing?" I flared up. "Why are you hanging up my calls?" I glared at him, waiting for him to look up at me. 
 
"You two are together, aren't you?" He snickered looking down. "and you're giving me all these crappy excuses, blaming me as if I had let you down. I didn't lie to you. I just didn't tell you about my past with Yoonmi." My lips began to quiver with his words like knifes piercing through my heart. "What more, you can just tell me truthfully, that might make me feel better. I guess you enjoyed watching the show that I put on just now, huh." He sneered.  
 
My phone vibrated again in his hands and it was a message. "I'm coming to find you. Stay there and don't move. I got a surprise for you!" It was from Sunggyu. 
 
He put the phone down heavily and left. I watched as he disappeared round the corner. My lips trembled even harder and my eyes blurred. I silenced myself with a palm over my mouth. My lungs were hyperventilating and my eyes couldn't contain the floodwater in any longer. A steady stream of salty tears flowed its way down.