Never

Destiny

 

15 October 2015
10.15 a.m.
Busan Fanmeet
 
"Annyeonghaseyo," Infinite greeted the fans one after another.
 
"Oppa! 오랜만입니다. Do you still remember me?" The nth time Myungsoo heard it since the start of the event. 
 
"Ne." He smiled and signed the album.
 
Ever since she left, every time he hears "오랜만입니다", he can't help but to think of her. He wished that she would appear right before him. 
 
__,,__
 
"Sunggyu oppa!" She squealed.
 
Sunggyu looked up.
 
"Oh my god. MingJung! You're back!"
 
"Ne. 어떻게 지내셨어요?" She asked. 
 
"We're fine, you? Is Yoonmi's company okay now?"
 
"Yeah. Her company is running well, and I'm back here after two long years." She let out a small happy breath.
 
"Myungsoo would be so happy." Sunggyu yelped.
 
"Myung-" He screamed across the table.
 
Noo! She was going to give him a surprise. MingJung didn't hesitate to think. She picked up the innocent album lying on the table and it smacked right onto his lips.
 
"Oops," She gasped. She hit him hard. 
 
"Mianhae mianhae, oppa gah. Are you okay?" She rubbed her palms.
 
Sunggyu was going to complain but he held back seeing her so horrified. 
 
"Don't worry, my lips are smack-proof." He joked. 
 
He signaled her to dongwoo, next in the queue. 
 
She glanced around, afraid that she has offended other fans for that painful smack on Sunggyu's lips. Surprisingly, the fans are smiling at her! 
 
That's weird...
 
As she passed by the 5 other members, they were all warned to keep quiet by that deafening smack that echoed through the table, except Myungsoo, being blocked by 6 heads.
 
Myungsoo is the next in line, right after Sungyeol.
 
She was nervous. 
 
Two long years... What if he forgets her. What if he forgets his promise. 
 
She waited for the fangirl before her to finish. Her heart is going to throb out if her heart if the clock continues to tick. She looked at Dongwoo and nodded quesily when he gave her an assuring smile.
 
It was finally her turn. She moved forward with her knees grazing the ground and pushed her album forward slowly with her hands still shivering. 
 
He noticed the subtle little scar on the left side of her ring finger on her left hand.
 
He couldn't believe his eyes. 
 
He traced his eyes from her fingers up to her shoulder and then her face. 
 
He dropped the marker, hands finding its way to his lips, then to his eyes. He rubbed his eyes till he sees sparkles and still couldn't comprehend what was going on. 
 
She pulled away his hands gently.
 
"Myungsoo ah, it's me. MinJung."
 
He stared at her and lunged forward for a hug to check if she was MinJung, it really wasn't a dream. 
 
She closes her eyes and lay her chin on his shoulder in blissfulness.
 
Fans actually knew about this secret event planned by Woohyun. He spent days and used all his connections to contact MingJung about when she was heading back and other fansite masternims to organise this surprise.
 
"Hana~
 
Dul~
 
Set!"
 
Woohyun cued. 
 
Fans along the queue pulled the party-poppers.
 
Bang! 
 
Colourful streamers filled the air and the fans begin to shower rose petals and waving heart shape balloons above their heads, forming an ocean of love~
 
Everybody held up a rose pink banner on the other hand too, saying:
      Never let each other go again. 
 
and they started to chant,"Kisseu! Kisseu! Kisseu!"
 
Myungsoo smiled shyly as he closed the gap between them. 
 
"I'll never leave you again," he whispered, and planted a kiss on her lips. 
                          
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
*It's been a long time : 오랜만입니다. (oh-len-man-ip-ni-da)
 
*How have you been? : 어떻게 지내셨어요? (eo-ddu-ke ji-nae-shut-eo-yo) 
 
*Korean translations taken from http://www.italki.com/question/95987
 
_,,_
 
Final note:
Well, that's the end of my first first fanfic:) I'm so so thankful to all my subscribers that have subscribed to my story, you guys are the motivation for me to continue writing and the courage for me to to finish. Really. I have been writing my first draft since the start of the year and it has been changed over and over and over again, I'm not sure if I'll ever be able to recognize my first draft anymore if I see it hahaha. I know there are many flaws here and there in the stories but I hope you have enjoyed reading! I'll continue to learn and produce better works! 기대하세요! 
Any comments about the overall story is very much appreciated, whether is it about my writing styles, content, anything:)