Dizzy-overload!

Destiny

Myungsoo POV:
I'm sure she has her reasons,right... I must be thinking too much again.
"Aigoo balleee!" and here comes sunggyu hyung hurrying the two of us. Biting my lips, I grabbed Sora's wrist and scurried for gyu.

Sunggyu POV:

Aishh.. Not again this fella. 

MinJung POV: 

The three of us hopped in a purple cup. The staff locked us up in our cup and it started to spin madly, so much faster than I thought. After what seemed to be like an eternity, the cup finally stopped turning. The staff freed us and I got off unsteadily. For a moment I thought I was walking on moon, and the next thing I knew, my left foot was on my right and I fell right backwards.

3. 2. 1.

I counted down.

Heol nothing? 

 Gulps. I peeked through my eyelids. I was staring into a pair of tiny tiny eyes.

"Gomawoyo oppa,keke..kekeke..ke." I flushed like someone just spattered a tomato onto my face.

Sunggyu POV:

"Ah..ah..aniyo.. Be more careful next time!..." 
I didn't look her in the eye. I  watched as she hopped off the platform, I followed behind, half-consciously.

 

Myungsoo POV: 

Sunggyu suggested to go to the Egyptian themed roller coaster next but MingJung protested. I guess she hates creepy crawlies, neither do I.
"Can we not go this one? How about that roller coaster instead? That one that one!" She pointed upwards at the ride directly above us. Although I don't feel like taking both but.. Creepy crawlies? It's a no-no.
"Wae? Are you scared?" Sunggyu teased MinJung.
She shook her head so strongly that I'm worried it might fall off. Then she nodded again slowly. 
"Arraso, hahahahaha. Myung, do you want to play this ride?"
 MingJung crossed her arms and scowled.

"Since MingJung doesn't like it, maybe we should play something else." I answered half genuinely. I'm scared of bugs and flies too.

"Yay! Haja haja, let's take that roller coaster!" MinJung locked my right arm and Sunggyu's left , dragging us away from that nightmare. 

MinJung POV:

We joined the surprisingly long snaky queue and waited. But time seems to be so slow, we didn't move an inch in 15minutes! Sunggyu started humming to destiny and myungsoo was doing waves with his hands then his body. I took out my phone and started acting like a fansite masternim. I had always wanted to be one! 

Myungsoo POV:

I stopped to look at MinJung. She was bending and twisting around, like a pam. It was so funny and adorable!

*Pam- snake in korean

MinJung POV:

"Tsk Tsk.." Sunggyu judged me with his ultra-microscopic eyes.
"What?" I laughed. His expression is so scrunched up. I couldn't stop laughing. 
"MinJung ssi, how old are you? huh?"
"Hahahahahaha... 22?" I choked.
"You must be kidding me,little girl." He refused to accept reality. 
"Oppa! That's how you behaved just now before the spinning cups and how old are you!" I argued back.
"Mwuh rah goo?  I did not..okay? Since when?" 
"Myungsoo oppa can be the witness! Right, oppa?"
"Ne.." Myungsoo answered weakly, hands supporting his stomach. 
"Oppa, are you okay?" I asked.
"I'm fine, just feeling a little bit nausea," 
"You look really pale.." I swallowed.
"Really? I'm okay, geogjeongma," He gave me a weak smile.
"Give me a minute." I dashed to the snack booth to get a bottle of fruit juice and some sweets. I ran as fast as my legs could carry back to the queue. 
"Oppa, drink this first," I opened the cap and passed Myungsoo the bottle of fruit juice. 
"Gomawoyo," Myungsoo replied softly as he took a few sips. 
"Are you feeling better?"
Myungsoo nodded.
"I don't think we are playing this anymore, can you help myungsoo out of the queue?" I panted,looking up to gyu while hands busy supporting myung up.
"Yeah of course, let's hurry." Sunggyu moved myungsoo's right arm over his right shoulder and helped myungsoo out of the queue of little children. I followed behind. He will be fine right?..