Eom-ma-ya!

Destiny

 

"Even if you leave me like this, you can’t escape me
Cause you are my destiny
Don’t turn around and leave me, don’t brush me off, don’t avoid me
You are my destiny" 

~DESTINY~


Sunggyu 
POV

I strolled along the park right below our dorm and everything seemed perfectly right and peaceful when..

Some lunatic attacked me from the back, "Wassup hyung! Why so bluuuee today?"
Aish this lame fellow again. It muust be Woohyun.
"Guess who am I~?" That random guy covered both my eyes from the back this time. Heol. That voice doesn't sound like him. Myungsoo?!
"Yah stop it, are you a gurleee~ or something? You are making me puke."
"Oppa! I love you so much!!" Myungsoo raised his voice one octave higher, mimicking our Inspirits, oh gahh .Can he be more annoying than this.
"Okay chill~ Mianhae." 
"Hello? I'm not offended?"
"Hello, yes you are. you look as though I had stolen your eyeliner or something.."
"Yah you!"
"Uh huh."
"Forget it," I turned away. "Why are you here anyway? Ruining my Saturday morning?" I am utterly annoyed.
"Hyung.. Let's go to the theme park!!"
"What?! Now?"
"Ayee," 
Seriously myungsoo? He dragged me away before I have time to respond.


Myungsoo 
POV:

"Gyu hyung, I advise that you. Should really chill and have fun." 
"With this?" He eyed himself up and down.
"Who cares. Look at me, you're not alone." 
"But..but.." 
"Aishh.. Stop but-ing, you are so annoying." 
"Yah you punk. How dare you!"


Sunggyu 
POV: 

What is wrong with him. 
"Hey look!" Myungsoo called.



Myungsoo 
POV:

Such a nice rare morning it is. I have no idea why Sunggyu is so touchy, is he aging? I glanced around and a girl was sitting at the bench opposite us. She was wearing a pink chiffon top, a long navy blue bottom reaching her ankles and wore a pair of pink converse. Wow. That's seriously awkward. I elbowed Sunggyu with my eyes still fixed at her, "Hyung, see that girl over there? She's quite pretty from the back right? I just caaan't understand her fashion sense." I averted my gaze forcefully back at Sunggyu for a reply.


"Heol... Why so sudden?"

"Hyung, can't you just answer my question? " 

"Arraso!"  Tsk so impatient.

"Urh.. from her back, I guess she's okay?  I wanna see her face!." 

I reached out my palms for a hi-five. I can't wait to find out.



On the bus:

MinJung 
POV:

Beep. I dabbed the concession card and made my way to my favorite window seat, second to the back of the bus. 

Sunggyu POV

She turned and settled down. Her fringe covered part of her face and she cleared it aside nonchalantly with with her finger tips. She pried open the window slightly and let the wind gush in. She crossed her arms and rubbed her hands against her arms as the wind blew against her. 

"Hyung! Over here!" I glanced over at where the voice was coming from. Myungsoo was sitting directly behind that girl, waving both hands to catch my attention. I answered back with a silent "ok" with my mouth and made my way there, hiding my blushed-red face.

"Hyung, did you see her?" He hissed.
"Ne," I lowered my voice.
"When did you!?..." he almost yelled into my ear.
"Hush!.." I urged. "I spotted her just before you waved at me. I thought you saw it too, didn't you?"
"Ne... I did.." 

What? Then?  I rolled my eyes.

 

Myungsoo POV:

I can't believe gyu hyung could stay that calm seeing her face.

Sunggyu POV:

"Pretty eh?" Myungsoo popped the question to me.
"Uh-huh. Not prettier than you though," I teased.
"Ew don't make me puke,"
"Hahahahahah! Why would you even take notice of a random girl you saw at a bus stop!?"
"Her fashion sense."
"But you said she's pretty.."
"I did?" he seemed surprise that I was able to tell.
"Ani. You're eyes betrayed you." I confessed.
"You're making me confused, sunggyu-ssi." Aha. And now he's spinning a tail trying to fool me.
We're started argueing at this point, so shrill and loud.

Right then, the girl turned around. 


MinJung POV:

"Sunggyu oppa!" I yelped.

Eep no! Stop. I must be dreaming.

This could never in my life happen.

WAKE UPPP, Jung Min Jung!  

"Are you okay? Hello?" A Myungsoo-looking guy waved in front of my face.

"Ne... I'm fine." What!? I slapped his hand off,urgh it's all delusional isn't it?


"Ouch... Are you really a fan?" He cried as he drew back his hand.


"It is just a dream." I convinced myself.

I could feel my hands lifting up into the air miraculously away from my head. It's that Sunggyu-looking guy that's pulling my hand!...


EOM-MA-YAA! It's really... Really... Sunggyu... That tiny eyes, that lopsided smirk-smile,whatever, that that... it is him! and that Myungsoo-looking guy... Oh my. He's Kim Myungsoo.

What have I done??!

Myungsoo POV:

"Are you okay?.." I tried to help despite that one sharp blow I suffered from her for nothing, she looked lost. But kinda cute though.